2 DAYS AWAY

No it isn't the end of the world but you will probably wish it was when they put you in teh FEMA camp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trsfoQlM0ts
pastebin.com/T9ueFJCD
youtube.com/watch?v=TwDGQTCWA4I
youtube.com/watch?v=qH4e6SBzQMk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqSOXyUS0ds
youtube.com/watch?v=JCVvc2hNVMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 days until you have to come up with the next larp. thought of anything yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=trsfoQlM0ts

HILLARY IS THE MODERN PAUL REVERE

DRUMPT AND PUTIN BTFO, GIRL POWER!!

stayed in a FEMA camp for 3 months during jade helm.

Shit was cash

>2 days
>still that far away

It better hurry.

this ain't no LARP nigger this is science

yeah? link me some science then you retarded amerilard. same bullshit every thread with ZERO evidence.

at this point the badselfeater guy could repeat the exact same stunt step by step and larpers/arg/gullible retards here would still fall for it and call you a shill for linking the old posts

Honestly would laugh my ass off if that happened.

here bruv start here it is all there if you have nay questions just ask

it's complex and there is a lot of information to go through but the evidence is overwhelming, I post links to all the other data in that thread as well been tracking this for over a year

so nothing?

every other linked post/picture/source starts with:
> muh dreams
> muh feelings
> muh meditation
> muh star signs
> muh bible

what's the next big larp then? october 24th?

um try reading just my posts retard and you look at information that takes hours to go and days to do follow up research on through in 10 minutes. If you aren't going to put any effort into understanding why bother?

you have to be really knowledgeable and expert on a number of things, I told you it is really complex, but no question this is happening, the only question is what will happen

>the government is coming for us man, it's all over!
The United States, and the Western Establishment more generally, derives too much utility from virtue signaling about being a democracy / free society to do this.

nothing will happen

lol PR there is a global communist attempted coup coming. I know this for a fact, because first I am a published author and expert on this topic and second I have insider sources

Lol yeah right. Everyone knows that the FEMA camps will be reserved for the billionaires and hyper intelligent people of the world. They wouldn't waste the resources on the average person.

Right.

>there is literally a giant pepe in the sky

>yfw god is a dumb frogposter

Shill faggot. They have much better places to stay underground.

If we ever win the war every single shill should be rounded up and executed no matter how small the part.

What do you mean right? You questioning my honesty? You know there are people here that do real work and have real lives we aren't all teens pissing in jugs shitposting in our underaroos beating off to hentai bud

A shill isnt a real job. Its amazing to see shills flock when you try and have a fema thread.

Thats quite hard to believe, we're all shiteposters here

ummm huh? This is my thread, are you saying I ma shilling my own thread?

here have proofs lil buddy
pastebin.com/T9ueFJCD

November 4th

what is this user? I often tell people to be vigilant because the day of the sign is likely just that the sign and the event be up to a week or two later. Just makes sense, why put the sign on the day it happens? You would want the sign to be a warning to get ready imo, just a guess on my part but as I said makes sense logic wise

I'm questioning the validity of your paranoid rambling that ZOG black helicopters are fueling up as we speak to whisk all dissidents away to FEMA internment camps. Believing this does not mean you're "just capable of seeing what the sheeple can't", it means you're too deep in your own LARP about ZOG being a LITERAL organization and not a metaphor for the soft, shadowy cultural authoritarianism which actually exists, in contrast to the literal hard authoritarianism that you're positing the existence of.

you are clueless buddy but you will soon have a rude awakening

Lmao, nigger you're a shill. But good point. They're probably already on space stations and the "important" people we see are clones of them.
Broke: FEMA camps
Joke: Underground bunkers
Woke: Space Stations for the rich, famous and brilliant

you are fucking retarded they have bunkers all over the world

No u
Kys
Fagget
Space Stations > Underground bunkers

What the fuck is a fema camp

Doesn't the legislation enabling them state thier use is to be housing illegal immigrants ?

concentration camps for Sup Forums browsers like you
youtube.com/watch?v=TwDGQTCWA4I

Are they finally going to return?

23 sept was important on the Hillary Timeline. We're in the Madman Timeline now.

nah they couldn't shift this, it is literally set in stone

time to celebrate

youtube.com/watch?v=qH4e6SBzQMk

XD

Is that guys head coming out of a frogs mouth? How does this keep happening?

youre here too friend

I still laugh to tears when I remember how headstrong those retards were & how they got silent wheb it turned out to be 'muh abortion' propoganda

what am I looking at here

oh bro I know I am on the list I have been for some time

Yo op I've dug through some of your threads but all you do is liNK to previous threads when asked for a tldr. Please give a comprehensive tldr on your findings

These pics my favorite part about 'happening dates'.

this, first post best post

i cant wait to make threads everyday after the 23 to reminder that nothing happened and that happening fags should be banned

it is far too complex to tldr this is the smallest tldr there is man

Yeah well I guess we'll be meeting each other soon as we're lined up against the wall with along with everyone else who has a Pepe saved to their computer.

you play like this is a joke, it's not
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqSOXyUS0ds
youtube.com/watch?v=JCVvc2hNVMU

so theyre gonna gather us all together and give us camps to overrun and turn into actual kekistani compounds? yes please

Something will happen that triggers an economic collapse on the 25th.

someone is paying attention

I don't buy any of this "happening" larp shitfest. But I can tell you what will probably happen. The DPRK loves to test its nuclear capabilities on the weekends, saturdays in particular. Kim will probably make another edgy move like another projectile over Japan or another detonation. This will in turn trigger Trump after such an old speech he will have to take action. What happens after that is anyone's guess. I am worried though. This all became clear to me during an acid trip a few hours ago that went south for me. The 23rd is not an astrological happening even but coincidentally it will likely be the date rocket man conducts his next test.

You are erroneously discounting the degree to which Western governments base their legitimacy and claims to sovereignty on rule of law and democracy. I'm not saying they don't WANT to lock us all up, I'm saying that obliquely imprisoning dissidents is not in their playbook as much as you think it is.

>The 23rd is not an astrological happening even but coincidentally
>and I know because reasons

um k fuck everything I know then because well you know better because you say so

It's going to get delayed again, so don't get your hopes up.

again you are clueless to whats happening bro,lol you think a communist coup cares about world image or democracy witf are you even talking about? You think they care about the constitution? You are lost my friend, you better wake the fuck up

Lol are you mad user or are you mad