Boku No Hero Academia 93

All Might is All Right Edition

Well after breaking his arm like that he is All Left now

you fucked up Carlos

god fucking damnit Carlos

Well, that's one way to derail a thread.

DELETE THIS

Deku's mom makes me smile. Not in a 'I want to bang her' way but she's so nice and supportive of him.

Nice final stand he is dead next chapter

Nana > Mama

My prediction is he will continue using his power despite his body no longer handling it and disintegrating both his arms

Listen here you punny little shit...

I'm not clinging to any hope here. This is after all, the event that shook the world

All Might gave himself some plot armor by saying he wasn't going to die until he raised up Midoriya properly. Here I was thinking he was done.

He failed as a teacher
He is going to be destroyed by the quirk
Deku is destroying himself with the quirk
He is making the very mistake that he is supposed to be teaching his student to avoid
How can he raise Deku if he hasn't overcome the very things he has to teach Deku about
He is going to die
Partly because he was destroyed by his quirk
Midoriya will take this as the final lesson in a way

So this will be the last fight All Might has before all his power he had from One For All is depleted

What if this is the death of All Might as a hero but the start of Toshinori Yagi

>AfO knows Deku has OfA
>and that he's not far away
AfO is not going to remain in commission at the end of this fight, because if he was, Deku would be fucking dead as shit. My money's still on the double kill.

>I WILL NOT DIE

Let's hope he doesnt up like the Akame MC where it pretty much backfires.

Anyone got that young All Might with a thicc Nana pic?

OCHAKO MAKES CAM VIDEOS FOR MONEY

My money is on All Might capturing AFO after severely injuring him using the last of his power. That way AFO can being broken out of prison later once Midoriya actually stands a chance at the end of the series. Either that or AFO somehow manages to transfer AFO to Shiragaki before croaking

Ayy
Fuck off

Wait, did AM lost his fucking arm on that clash?

He basically removed all the power in his right arm and turned it to the left arm in just to get that fucking uppercut.

Most likely he broke all his bones in that arm because of this

I mean he fucking powered up the shit out of his arm of course its gonna break something

>mangapanda