Kraut/pol/ & AfD general - Mission 18% Edition

24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
press conference about islam
>youtube.com/watch?v=hkhj_Ww3JaU
Hart aber Fair
>youtube.com/watch?v=qI9ajODQaI0

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
wahlbeobachtung.de/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142003501/#q142006972
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/meet-afd-chan-and-putsch-chan-the-anime-girl-mascots-of-the
archive.is/NWhn4
youtube.com/watch?v=lqeoRsSjRks
twitter.com/AntonWSJ/status/910440024746885120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€.
>For the most towns this is expired by now

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
>wahlbeobachtung.de/

FUCK AFD

AND MAKE A LOT OF WHITE CHILDREN

baff disch

nu-Germans
This.

>open borders are bad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
>nationality of victims: Italy, Israel, Poland, Ukraine, Spain, France, Lebanon
>dead or injured

Consider it's a proper exotic way of pest control.

What is the alternative? Infiltration of Germany/Germanic European nations by racial foreigners under civic nationalist anti-immigration party? I say - let them die, get raped and robbed

SPD 2017

Where are the based regions in Germany? Like pic related?

Nothing personal to you. What we hate is the system that enables creation of mutts like you. Germany is not America or Brazil
>mongol
>Belorussians or Serbs mixing with mongol
Some unreality
Anything in Thüringen,Sachsen and Sachsen-Anhalt. Stay out of Bavaria: dirty, cucked, shitskins, expensive, disgusting looking people

Yeah, they're probably in Poland.

volga german, thats why this mix was possible.

Where the fuck a "mongol" comes from? Volga Germans barely have 1/4 or 1/8 of ethnic Russian ancestry. Fuck Helmut, he should have never made such lax terms for Soveit "Germans"

Autism/10

But he's not just Belorussian, but mongol and serb too. The latter two both being nonwhite ethnicities

Reminder to use the left's (including CDU) rhetoric against them. We can't let them use hate speech against us. Their nazi comparisons are fearmongering and hysteria, their attacks on anyone with true conservative values are hate towards Germans and Germany, their lies and misrepresentations are thinly veiled incitement to violence (often even plain and simple, talking about "attacking AfD personal").

Use their emotional bullshit against them, maybe it will wake up some women, but least of all it will serve to further erode the meaning of these words and thus defuse their usage.

They had to fuck off thanks to stalin to areas near Tatarstan. My family had to move a lot.

>Linke between 20-25%
There is really a problem there, the SED holdouts and gibsmedats need to be fixed.

They do but even more the CDU/CSU strongholds need to be fixed first.

In general, maybe. But regression to the mean still exists. And the mean in question is low. You'd be better off subsidizing the children of smart locals instead of importing relatively high IQ foreigners from low IQ societies.

I was merely attacking a part of your rebuttal of the IQ argument (what about the smart turk). You are correct, there are various ways to characterize groups of humans in general. A lot of them do not paint a very convincing picture for the case of letting people from the middle east migrate into western societies.

>Are you hard-working?
Oh yes, yes, of course. Hard worker.
>Do you love freedumbz?
Oh yes, very much, western values.

t. Ahmed with one wife (+4 girlfriends on welfare)

To make it clear, I was talking about using these terms. "Hass auf Deutsche/Deutschland", "Angstmacherei", "basiert auf Angst und Hass", "Deutschenfeindlichkeit", "Deutschenphobie", "Hassrede", "Hetze", "Aufrufe zur Gewalt", "undemokratisch", "verfassungsfeindlich".

These are terms that are used against us, but can just as well be used against them.

They are the ones who keep saying things like "Death to Germany/Germans" but then try to point out we are the "Deutschlandhasser". They are disgusting.

>Unconstitutionally
Yeah, because destroying your opponents and defamation is totally cool and democratic when you think they're nazis.

M U R D E R

Well, more often they claim we "hate" foreigners or are "xenophobic", but then they turn around and use worse attacks against Germans and Germany than even the worst offenders in the AfD ever did. We need to point out this inconsistency..

>Sachsen

myancestor.jpg

man I remember times where it was cool to be suicidal and black haired girls wanted to kill themselves. Today they want to kill themselves and a whole nation/ethnicity.

Wrong Saxony

They do. I know people who are mixed (and you can see it) and are with the AFD, the other parties call them "Quotenkanacken". Totally not racist guys I swear!

Yeah, just like they called black Trump supporters "house niggers". The hypocrisy is obvious, but the brainwashed masses need it pointed out, else - due to their pre-installed filters - they simply don't register it.

What do Germans think of Papists?

The fake pope needs to go, now.

so anyway, you understand that you all and the rest of mutts here descent from literal opportunists and economic migrants. your whole non-citizen class is a big smack on any civic non-nationalist bullshit: none of you or your ancestors came to Germany to enjoy the Faustian spirit - you came here to exploit us as your farm for comfortable living
not that Saxony if you are not recent gentry or noble
>I know people who are mixed (and you can see it) and are with the AFD
I was right as always.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142003501/#q142006972
" but there is some truth to your low energy trolling: a lot of nervous mongrels, non-religious turks and yugos with German passport vote AfD

Maybe because they know what happens everytime you push Germans a little too far"
Blood matters, not the type of jew shit you worship

Don't let her get away with it.

It's a shame that they've become so cucked. They don't even benefit from it, their pandering is not convincing a single muslim to join the church

I really wonder when weakness became cool. Nobody in their right mind wants to join anything weak.

More then half of the people will vote for CDU/SPD.... Do i really want to save this country? Or should i rather spend my time learning russian/norwegian?

I think the same with regards to the non-Germans joining. Pointed out the blacks for Trumps, which are in a similar position. Blacks in the USA right now are largely a tool used by the Jews and soon Chinese against whitey (there you go, civic nationalism again). Some of the smarter blacks jumped on the Trump train because they realized that the other options wont look good for them - if the Mestizos win they wont have patience with blacks, and after all the race baiting in the past and present the whites wont stop at the Mestizos if it comes to blows.

Of course, maybe nothing will happen and we get swamped up in a brown-black tide.

Neuer Buzzfeed Artikel

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/meet-afd-chan-and-putsch-chan-the-anime-girl-mascots-of-the

Why not both? Couldn't hurt to save your Heimat and to learn a foreign language.

It's when feminism and black rights became a thing in the US. A wave of "oppression!" calls started and they managed to guilt-shame people into caving in to any of their demands. That's when people realized it's much easier to play the victim and cry to get something as it is to actually fight and work for it.

>russian
65% ethnic Russian and going down. althoug I tell you Russian ethnic nationalists accept Germans(real ones) as traditional minority
>Norway
72% ethnic Norwegian and goes down

Archived that archive.is/NWhn4

> FDP btfo
t. denis

ARCHIVE THIS SHIT FOR FUCKS SAKE

and delete your post afterwards.

>These morons get paid for writing shit like that

Deniz?

no non-Germanics = no racism and identity politics bullshit. we literally have all diversity we need. the most outbred nation, various rich regional mini-nations and cultures. make Germany Germany again!

Die Deutschenhasser von den Grünen mit ihrer Deutschlandphobie und ihren Hetzreden ...

IIRC that was also meant with regards to the EU, the EU is meant to ensnare Germany so you wont get WW1 again where it took the whole world to grind Germany down.

That is true. Makes me cringe when the multi-culti fanatics argue along the same line except they say there are no Germans and just regional culture - so it doesn't matter that we import millions of hostile foreigners.

Especially him with that kiddie fiddler stare.

If i try to save my Heimat i might aswell just learn arabic.

Her real name isn't Sarah Rambatz. I would never forget those tits, eyes, teeth and chin scar she got from falling down a stair being drunk as a skunk. But she became fat tho, and being with the left, happy I dumped her

That has nothing to do with destroying its population, though. That's a whole other ballpark than simply web it into a compound of sovereign nations.
No, what's going on is happening on a global scale, not restricted to Germany.

If you give up on germany you might as well also give up on russia / norway

>Deutschland

i would

Oida

How can men become this cucked? What keeps them from killing themselves? Fear and weakness, I assume, suicide needs at least a minimum of balls to pull it off.

Die Linke mit ihrem Antifa-support "Volkstodmobil".

is it Goldbergenstein?

>Eastern Bavaria
the EU was crafted by mental mongrel Richard Kalergi, Otto Habsburg and French kike Jean Monnet. Read any work by any of three and you'll get the idea what the anti-European Union is

If i have to chose a country i want to defend its probably not germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqeoRsSjRks

Are ya having troubles, tiny sons?

>it's happening

You better fuck off to russia then.

Why are DieLinke such cucks? Wagenknecht seems pretty reasonable actually

Holy shit, and it's not even his house alone, it's clearly a Mehrfamilienhaus. Those Antifaggots are really out of control.

Only 3 days left !!

Mandatory Wiebke GF for every conservative when?

No, Maria M. Just dig deeper, Sarah R. doesn't exist pre 2017. MY guess it is part of a Master thesis to study "right wing trolls". Gone dox her and her family if the guess holds true

>expecting a "former" communist led by a sandnigger to be reasonable
reminder they said there will be no limit on """""refugees""""

kek

twitter.com/AntonWSJ/status/910440024746885120

>there will be no limit on """""refugees""""
Wasn't she opposed to that and got shit for it from her party?

Gysi also seems reasonable (or at least when I heard him in talkshows), but then sooner or later they slip up like he did in and you realize they are not even only commies, but Germany-hating plants in our political system. At least THEY have the "excuse" of having been brainwashed by the SED system into hating the "Klassenfeind" and wanting nothing more than to see the destruction of the BRD. To let them into politics and enable them to fullfill this fantasy was a grave mistake.
As for Wagenknecht, she's not even a full German, so she might be more in touch with her Iranian/muslim side.

The ancestral clay of the eternal anglo is present day Lower Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt.

Can't wait for the day when greens in Germany start campaigning on taking down Bismarck statues because Germany had colonies during his reign. Therefore all modern german founding fathers were racists, bigots, misogynists, nazis, anti-feminists, basically low iq barbarians and all of their statues need to be torn down today!

At least we know the donations for "internet warfare" went to some good causes.

>voting for Die Linke regarless
sort yourself out

AfD or SPD (complete acceleration + can cuck Gr*ne below 5)

German founding father is Alaric

Das sind die Prioritäten der linksgrünen Volksverräter.

whoever votes left while fully aware of the happenings should really neck themselves, cykanon.

>18%
That's pretty good right???