Why are young white men so much better than everyone else and what can be done about everyone else being so pathetic?

why are young white men so much better than everyone else and what can be done about everyone else being so pathetic?

Looks like op forgot that black men exist. We cannot even hope to compete

Solution > kys

After Australia votes on the gays can you have a vote to get your guns back?

Nothing. No one will ever beat us anyway. I don't get why everyone is so scared. Like what are they going to do without us? Invent things? Push the civilization ahead?
We're good mate.

>shaving everything except that line of hair

Looks like he's having diarrhea from the belly button

The logical conclusion for someone who is seeking equality would be to genocide the weaker races.

Equality is retarded, though. We should just make sure Africans and other third worlders don't get out of hand and don't come into our lands.

his napples kind of counter his eyebrows

>how black "men" be when they see superior whites

>No one will ever beat us anyway.
>Like what are they going to do without us? Invent things? Push the civilization ahead?

This, Even when we are outnumbered 30 to 1 by niggers and sandniggers, we are safe.

cuz whites are better, that's it
btw - dude from pic is juicy

wtf is wrong with this niggas titties

Chubby black guys are usually qter

Recently had an eye opening experience, myself and two friends went to Sri Lanka for a holiday. We where walking down a busy street, looking around we where surrounded by loud, poor, ugly, short and probably stupid brown people. I looked at my two friends and couldn't help but compare. We are all over 6 feet tall. Good looking, fit, rich enough to go on overseas holidays and we where surrounded by filth. Really puts things in perspective.

He looks like a shit trailed up his abdomen.

Classic Australian shitposting.

you might want to try turning yours into men because allah knows your "men" aren't up to scratch

I don't understand how people can travel and still be pro immigration

>shaved torso
>leaves snail trail

man I really hope so, the gun cuckedness of this country is even starting to infect new zealand.

OH crap! Totally forgot about that
>tfw how can ever compete

it's ok we all wish we could forget about blacks

man, where are all the "why are you white men so blah blah blah" faggots

>pitch black hair
>white

>pitch black

>spainish
>white

Gay hair, gay pose. Checks out as a Nationalist.

>australian
>human

No, I'd imagine you wouldn't be able to identify a human. All that moorish blood must have made it impossible for you to pay attention in school

5% north african blood is not a big deal but 0.1% abo blood is already not human.

>5% north african blood is not a big deal
Hahaha keep telling yourself that Aamir, maybe you can sell me a rug

That is not pitch black though, check the saturation and brightness levels of your monitor.

>tfw blacks have OP's pic body without doing anything

Only faggots shave body hair.
>sage

that's called murder, Chang. I know it's legal for blacks to do it in canada but it's not everywhere else

>dark brown hair
>deserving to be distinguished from pitch black
Not really

Blacks are at the bottom in terms of attractiveness.

t.inhuman anglo with bad teeth

Egyptians did too. But there was likely a purpose behind it. Like Olympic swimmers shaving for advantage.

Found the Abo. Now return the computer you stole.

Is this a gay thread?

This. Blacks are physically superior and Jews are intellectually superior. Overall whites are a C+ race at best.

True, it's just our superior genes.

I've seen this exact OP and this exact post before

The internet isn't free anymore

for how advanced human beings are, it still blows my mind how much animals we still are at the same time. Like they have tiny cameras in their hands but they are standing around that chick like she's in heat

fpbp

What are you talking about?

Ew, closet homo much?