What's Sup Forums's opinion on this?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4905730/Woman-35-groomed-boy-12-jailed.html

why wasn't I groomed, user, by a 35 year old woman?

I bet it's 8,5/10 in United Shariastan.

Obviously a pedo, funny she only got 5 years, a man would've taken 8 at least.

Hypersexualized women

strange this looks like a 18 yo no 35

There's something oddly Asian about her

yeah because its not the fucking same is it. men and women are different, shocking fact for some people

N

I think she should be publicly executed. Being an attractive female should not get you a get out of jail free card.

She's 35?

Nice

she has downs or some shit?

nice

She's not attractive therefore it was a heinous crime.

I thought the pic was of the 12 year old boy.

The justice system is ridiculous. Nothing wrong with fucking kids.

>giv

Digits confirm.
/Thread.

If she's 35 I'm 35.

No it shouldn't but our fucked up society tends to look the other way on these matters and it really isn't good how white Knights use the "nice" meme to normalize it
Soon enough the AOC will be lowered to 12yo only for women while men remain at 16-18, this is where society is headed, this is how (((they))) are going to normalize pedophilia because the "love is love" program isn't working

Nice

Found another pic of her from her now deleted youtube account, it was strange its like youtube deleted her account just as i was about click the videos with her in it.

She neefts to get her clit cut out with fire
And ofc be sterilized.
Sexoff. List
Plus mandatory selfwarning her neighbours about her and her sexpredatory past. ( e.g. so that parents can protect their kids etc ).

Another one, this from her twitter that no longer exists

Yes she should be executed. Publicly.
OR have her vag shredded n her clit cut away as a bare minimum.
Aced on her face as a natural warning sign n that she cannot entrap others anymore....

What would you rate her?

why did this never happen to me

I almost spit my coffee out all over the place.

BURN THE WITCH BEFORE SHE STEALS ANY MORE OF OUR YOUNG BOY'S INNOCENCE

Those are obviously low quality pics, but Jesus, she looks 15 years younger.

Geez it wasnt hard finding her full street address and phone number.. will i get banned for posting it here!

It's a joke when it is a woman preying on a boy but if this were a MAN preying on a boy Sup Forums would be up in arms. Just goes to show the hypocrisy of people here.

Age of consent for boys having heterosexual intercourse should be 14.

Nice.

what is wrong with women these days?

Male-female differences are only emphasised when it is convenient for women/those in power. The rest of the time it is non-stop propaganda about how we're all the same.

oh man her twitter and youtube are gone
from the thumnails it looks they were bretty hot too

I'd need to look into it, but she does look like a simpleton

>pretty hot
>myspace angles

pick one

If that's a 35 year old she should be sent to a breeding camp immediately. Goat aging for a woman.

hey these women look younger than they are specifically because they feed on the life force of younger men. hope this explains it

Why didn't this happen to me?

nigga if I was 12 I would let her molest the fuck out of me and kill anyone who tried to stop her

shit, not rotherham posting??
Sup Forums really changed isn't it?

Looks like 1/3 down syndrome genetics

She doesn't molest apes

>implying 90% of children getting molested by white teachers aren't PoC
nigga read a book

love is love

Jail time doesn't change nothing or solve nothing

Fascist UK

Any source to back that claim?
Haven't come across a book that mentions anything like that.

It's not FUCKING fair bros

That kid is living my fetish

Shes a solid 6.5-7 but i have a thing for teeth gaps so its a 7.5 for me.

>groomed
So she was a barber? Was she not good at it so that why got jailed? What a weird world.

If she was (((asian))) man we would not even know her face and she would be free and the person that turned her in would be imprisoned for at least 10 years

On the contrary, she looks whiter than the typical Brit. Obvious Anglo-Saxon DNA.

>Full address and phone number
She's in prison, you retard. She hasn't got a phone and her address is now Her Majesty's Prison

I really want a pedo girlfriend. I used to have one when I was 25. But she dumped me when I lost my job. We were both pedos. amazing sex btw.

>not having a wife who wants to see you with little girls but has no sexual interest in children herself
Get on my level.

She gets a 7 from me. Strictly because she is past 30 and doesn't look rundown yet.

Nice my friend. Your fav age ? me 5 to 10. I love the mound.

This is how she does it. She lures young boys and then takes their youth, all over her face. Probably just a satanic blood sacrifice though.

I'd dress up like a school boy and let her suck my cock

pedos are scum tbqh

No, you are scum tbqh you faggot.

>35
Fuck she looks younger than me and I'm 21 and she's probably addicted to heroin.

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

no homo

Looks like a Finn

That is the perfect age range. But, y'know, it depends on the girl, she's hot she's hot.
ould you go younger? To start training her and getting her used to it.
And antis are faaaags

that's a solid 8.5 mate, atleast she's not a gorilla nigga or a soulless slant-eyed rabbit-faced gook from the boondocks

Absolutely I would go younger. 2 at least. So I could start cumming inside her and also feeding her daddies cum like a good girl deserves to taste. 3 also turns me on a lot. Those little pucci lips. mmm

Because no sane 12 yo would want to have homophile sex without being mentally manipulated.

She looks like an Icelander, that's why she looks so white.

post tits

she look like a teenager

I was sexualy assaulted by a 17 year old girl when I was 10 and It's still a problem for me until this day

Iceland got ANGLO'd in WWII

Ah, yeah, that's right. Toddlers are so hot. And the way little girls move, they're asking for it.
You gotta start early so she knows it's just a normal thing she does with daddy.
How did the spank hurt you, user?

Rape is rape whether you are a man woman or child, it might seem okay to some people who fantasize about it, but in reality it's a horrible experience

she looks way better than that "25 year old" in the other thread

a fucking 10 year old

>downsyndrome eyes
>pig nose
>teeth gap

Who would even allow themselves to be "groomed" by that?

nice

probably because you aren't a nigger--most of the "boys" in these cases are hood nigs

Lucky little shit.

Is this picture the teacher or is it the 12 year old boy?

I don't understand how you find that picture attractive

God damnit is there anything more adorable than a toddler pussy? my dick is getting super hard thinking about it. I like the girl in your pic I would love to have her sit on my face while holding my dick. My tounge slowly opening her hole up and the TASTE OMG!

>I was sexualy assaulted by a 17 year old girl when I was 10 and It's still a problem for me until this day

I was never sexually assaulted by a 17-year-old girl ever and it's still a problem for me to this day

I don't understand how you don't equate cute and adorableness with sexuality.

I mean yeah, she's cute, but I can't see myself thinking girls younger than like 15 or so are even "sexy" at all

I'm guessing the boy was Muslim. White bitches in UK are all about that Islam cock.

>Who would even allow themselves to be "groomed" by that?

Me at age 12.

looks like that woman who strangled her neighbour girl because she was jealous of her life

its not about sexy at all. Don't you get it?

>you will never be raped by 10/10 cutie

So it's cuteness like you said? I mean, if it gets you off, whatever, fap away. The girls posted weren't that cute tbqh

Me at 10.