Find a flaw

>Monarchies
>Seafarers
>Merchants
>Germanics with none of the autism
>Eurosceptics

4.5/5 true. Wanna gangbang germany again?

I wish the Dutch and English formed a personal union like England and Scotland. There were a few opportunities in history but sadly it did not eventuate. Well it did once but only for a short time...

Ugly as shit flag

>ywn unite with your Frisian cousins across the narrow sea
I always liked the Dutch.

Yes

I've come to dislike Anglos ever since I got red pilled on ww2. 2 Years ago I might have thought this was a good idea.

(((Merchants))) the eternal Anglo strikes again

The Dutch and the English really are the kikes of the Germanic peoples. Always cared more about profit than brotherhood.

Tell that to the serfs.

The english Sharia Police wouldn't allow that, plus, who the fuck wants to ally some subhuman, inbred rotten teeth cucks

Can we invite Denmark as well? They have bicycles, so they must be civilized.

you guys have to many muslims

Our best chance for Germanic unification has passed because (((some people))) didn't want it to happen.

That's what the white cross represents

>WE

France creates.
Britain corrupts.
Germany destroys.

The Eternal Anglo is the key ill of western civilization and MUST be stopped.

Fuck off Shlomo

You forgot we created Israel as well

WE ARE THE JEW YOU GOY

Shit fucking place with shit people.

I'm originally British but I've lived in Sweden and Denmark for the last few years. I dread going back and I get instantly depressed when I see the behavioral sink and lack of intellect most British commoners have.

Small Island small gene pool. I'm one of the lucky few.

Europe would be a much better place if they let us just take full control after the war, fuck Germany and France they are a disgrace to Europe, do you know how glad I am my glorious island super power is not attached to the filthy European mainland

Europe under the full control (>implying this hasn't been the state of things since at least 1815) would just look like America. Or London, for that matter.

the english and dutch are ethnically the same shit

Similar, but not the same