This is a pagan general a place to discuss drinking semen and wanting to burn in hell

This is a pagan general a place to discuss drinking semen and wanting to burn in hell.

Let's celebrate our proud heritage of not being able to write and read and using stone tools.

Other urls found in this thread:

newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/123665/sec_id/123665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't you have muslims to feed and wash?

Don't you have semen to drink?

webm is your typical "pagan"

>Let's celebrate our proud heritage of not being able to write and read and using stone tools.
I'm guessing you've never heard of Ancient Rome and Greece?

More like your typical Swede.

It was pagans who invented writing, basic metallurgy and hell.

I can't even

(((Greenberg)))

>Indo-European
>Superior race
>Doesn't worship desert kike shabob

You posted ironically but you hit the nail right on the head.

The Greeks and Romans were christians before christ was alive? The Catholic Church sent Western Europe into the Dark Ages by burn most of the Pagan's knowledge.

fuck you christkike ur sand-nigger temples aren't European

I just came here to pitch my newest cure for post partem from the gothi. He says spread goat manure over the females genitals. Praise the gods we abandoned the Christian west and embraced the heathen sciences.

>GAS THE KIKES, FUCK THE MUDSLIMES!!
>OH MAGICAL SANDNIGGER IN SPACE, YOU ARE JUS THE RIGHT KIND OF DESERT-CULT, PLEASE FIDDLE MY BUMHOLE MR PREIST

All christans must fucking hang

All 2.18 billion of us. Fuck off back to the maypole faggot.

I'll be honest, a religion where a god drinks cum is much, much better than a religion that teaches you to be a slave

Oh yeah, that's why we have no records from Greek pagan philosophers. You know how much Christians hated them.
Hey, remember when the Vandals and Huns destroyed the most advanced civilization in the world? Fucking Christians amirite.

HAIL THOR!

>Asatru is literally a bastardized poo religion

Jews yes, islamists yes, but christianity is the only thing holding europe together right now, even if it is a fucking terrible religion that teaches men to be cucks and slaves, better to teach them the ways of their forefathers, and to remember their heritage

Lads, we should all just be friends. The pagans and the Christians have a lot to lose; our culture, nations, people. Everyone grow up and stop falling for antifa games.

Condemning your own European peoples to "burning in hell" for not listening to your Jewish sand cult makes you an enemy of Europe.

>im superior so i go live in the jungle because im not intelligent to beat the jews at their own game

wow you sure are smart

most pagans agree with this, asatru is a kike attempt to centralize the faith, odinism is a bit better, you're better off reading the sagas and forming your own thoughts in groups of fellow pagans, if you're serious about it

I've heard of tree huggers but... damn.

^This, I'll piss on a christcuck all day, christianity is the original shill, and the original reason why Europe fell apart, but I'll be damned if I'm not willing to work with you guys to save Europe

This thread is a shitpost though so who cares really

>The pagans and the Christians have a lot to lose
God had mercy on the king of Israel who was most faithful / obedient to God when he was brought a history book and read what God was going to do to the Israelites for wickedness and disobedience. That king went and cut down all the groves and rounded up the hundreds of priests who were sacrificing to false gods, and slaughtered them without mercy. He knocked down all the idols and abominations under God's nose. Unfortunately for him, he still had to die, but God took him to safety to sleep with the patriarchs. God had already decided to punish Israel for the wickedness.

Pagans have absolutely nothing in common with Christians. Pagans are going to receive wrath just like everyone else did for denying God and salvation.

>muh whiteness
Yes, very good for you. But unfortunately unless you repent it won't count for much in your future.

And what of christian heritage? First people of abrahamic faith were uncivilized nomadic kike tribes.

>abrahamic faith
God's people come from Abraham's grandchildren in Israel (the person, not the modern day geopolitical entity).

Abraham, Isaac and Israel (Jacob, the person) were not Jews, they all received the promises of God that Israelites would be God's people.

>uncivilized
Not true, they were proper biblical people. Even Abraham was God's friend and gave God hospitality when He visited Abraham's camp.

>kike
Means anti-Christ, someone who hates the cross and its meaning. Absolutely not the case with God's children.

Kike means kikel, which is circle in hebrew, you fucking retard

So, anti-Christ, then?

Seems to me more like seeing Christians as lessor, they did create Christianity after all, cant have kikes acting like their slaves

>they did create Christianity after all
I hate it when people say dumb things and you have no way of educating them because they are brainwashed.

Yeah right... Jews created a religion that exposes their moneygrubbing lying nepotistic ways to hide their moneygrubbing lying nepotistic ways... genius. Please tell me more.

>The jews didnt create a religion to infect and cuck the roman empire from the inside, destroying the civilized world and pussifying it

I dont know history: The post

>muh cuck religion
>muh cucked roman empire
You mean the same Romans that tore every single stone of the temple down so that the Jews don't even know the location of it any more?

I don't know what I'm talking about; the post

kek

>Christcuckoldy infects rome
>"Lets let foreign cunts in"
>Rome says no
>Next emperor is a christcuck
>starts killing pagans because why not
>lets foreign cunts in
>suddenly rome isnt doing so well

You seem a little retarded there mate, yank education does that I guess

How long will you refuse to hear the truth?

Nice meme history you have there. Now here's what really happened
newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/123665/sec_id/123665

Honestly?

I was a christian for years and years, long story short, life fucked me really hard, being a christian I thought the best thing to do is pray, read the bible, what would jesus do and all that, but growing up how I did, living like that made me powerless in my situation, I was taken from my parents at a young age and raised in a religious institution under the Dept. of child safety in QLD, godfulness was an escape from a horrible situation, being meek, weak and loving was wrong, selfish, and honestly, trying hard to be the best I could be with my own strength would have made a difference

One day I had an epiphany, and I started worshipping gods that say to be the best you can be and make an impact on the worlds, gods that didnt say to be meek, but to have the courage to stand up to adversary regardless of what consequence that may have for you

Romans were cucked by that same christian sentiment, rather than being the best they could be with their own strength, they gave up responsibility, they allowed a god to claim precedence over all, and they obeyed without question, their kike fueled sentiment allowed in the foreign hoardes, destroying the most powerful European nation in history