Is the wall real? And if so - what age does it start?

Is the wall real? And if so - what age does it start?

~30

they are unhappy that men are content and happy without them kek.

jelly as fuq

A few years under 30. It's different for each whore due to various circumstances and looks, but by the time they're 30 they've all started to ask themselves.
>Where have all the good men gone?

>going from man to man
What did she expect after beign a whore all her life

I can no longer tell if women are truly this clueless, or if it's some game of theirs to pretend they don't know why her sexual market value declines with age.

how little self-awareness do you have to have to say shit like this?

western women should consider themselves lucky that western men aren’t as picky about age as in japan.
>ages 3-5: innocent children
>ages 6-8: cute
>ages 9-11: reaching their prime
>ages 12-14: prime femininity
>ages 15-17: good combination of sexuality/social acceptability
>ages 18-20: can still be sexy, but showing signs of age
>ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
>ages 24-26: past their expiration date
>ages 27-29: if you enjoy rotten food, you might enjoy this age group
>ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse

Ideal: 16-19 years old
Still okay: 20-25
Critical: 25-28

Above 28 means the peak of beauty has long gone, the goods are most likely overly-used with everything that it implies, and like every woman who considers settling down at that age it means she's satisfied with the (((experiences))) she collected during the years.
You gotta strike while the iron is hot, find yourself a 16-17yo with motherly instincts like i did so you can fully focus on other aspects of your life.

/Thread

Depends on the woman.

My wife still looks like she's in her early 20's while her much younger sister looks like she in her 50's. Self care, hormone balance/levels, etc.

Menopause.
If they haven't had kids by then, they never will, and the panic takes hold.

Generally if women eat right, take care of their body (no smoking, no drugs, little drinking), and exercise, they'll look good well into their 50s. Obviously hormones and genetics are going to play into that as well. But these girls who are in their mid-20s, get married, and become 250lbs in one year, will have their looks fucked for life. It's like going into a nosedive while flying a 757; you can pull up on the stick all you want but that plane's still going down.

I used to believe in the wall, and then I found out about Heather™ who only gets better with age.
The rest of you roasties go on and continue decomposing or whatever

By 27, most women are starting to get anxious, but reality is that they peaked around 20, and should have been married at 18. Serves them right for trying to be men tbqhwyfampaisan.

Unfortunately women still have too many betas to feed on.

The wall starts creeping up on women at 22....usually out of college and looking hard for "the one", plenty of party girls here, but this is the first wall that women face if they aren't married or in a relationship headed for marriage.
The second wall is 25....after 25 women know they have to find a mate if they want any chance of reproduction. Most girls on the hunt enter a super easy phase here....literally any guy that looks like he might be willing to settle down can score...lots of women in this age range attempt to steal husbands from other women.
29-31....desperation....any woman who wants children will be positively desperate to marry any man....divorced is fine, drunkard is fine, as long as he wants kids.
32-40...while trying to pretend they are happy, all single women in this age range are depressed. These are the psycho women who should be avoided at all costs. Some will have kids on their own via sperm donor, but the majority will just go completely insane.
40+...with no hope left, these bitter women are the teachers and professors who will scream about the patriarchy, while trying to nail a young stud....they are the single writers who "forgot" to get married and have children....these women seek to destroy all happy marriages any way they can....they are the women preaching that all sex is rape....dangerous and most should be put out of their misery.

honestly I thought it was just rhetorical proxy for increased border security, immigration reform, and deportations of illegals, but if he can't get anything else done during his presidency like push through a good obamacare repeal and tax reform he might actually just build it so he can say so in 2020

this

Are you an Indian?

Same as everyone - the party to last forever

nope....american...

30 for women, 50 for men (if he has little going on for him, indefinitely otherwise).

The scale of social stigmas and beta enabling are key indicators of whether or not a woman from a certain culture will do the things you listed to preserve her beauty.

>ages 9-11: reaching their prime
>ages 12-14: prime femininity
JAPAN NO!

I prefer milfs

well put, though living in NYC i'd add a +5 years to this schedule. god we are degenerate

In my country I'd say that the wall would be 30 and even 35.. At 40 you are positively considered a failure if you don't have a family.

>18-20: showing signs of age

last i checked, japan was
>16-45: Eternally young and unwrinkled
>45+: Literally overnight becomes as wrinkly as a cold pair of bollocks, nobody would touch it with a ten foot pole, let alone their cock, lest they get friction burns from that dusty, dried-up hole.

Jesus H. Christ, would you idiots stop hating on women? Seriously, you fuckers helped create this mess. And instead of sticking around and helping fix it, you walk off to the sidelines and whine, just like the little bitches you all are.

They're women. They're easy to deal with. And if you all started behaving like real men, we wouldn't have whores running things. We wouldn't have so many damn single mothers who are destined to raise unhappy boys into men, and who are destined to raise up more sluts.

Stop glamorizing and idolizing sluts. I mean, look at the thumbnails on the catalog; tons of photos of attractive, young females who are slutty to the core. Then out in real life, you all kowtow to them. It's pathetic. YOU are all pathetic.

The problems with modern woman began in the early 90s, most of us we're too young to contribute to this "mess."

So the free love movement of the 60s and 70s didn't turn a large portion of a generation into sluts that then raised the super sluts of the 80s and 90s which now gives us the camwhores and sluts of today?

What wall?
[spoiler]She's 53 years old here[/spoiler]

Starts being built at 30, is fully erected at 35.
In between she needs to settle for the first guy who isn't going to kill her if she wants kids.

Ideally, a woman should marry at around 20 if she's in the blue collar world, and 25-28 if she's in the white collar professional world.

Make-up does horrible things to their faces if they use it for years.

As a single father raising my kid by myself, I must say fuck you cock muffin double nigger.

any of those sluts could have chosen to end the cycle when they saw what their destructive behavior reaps, but they double down on it and "empower" themselves by removing any sense of guilt from the equation
women have been creating problems for a long time but the age of the internet coupled with female behavior has created a monster beyond comprehension, and that monster was born sometime in the 90's

Meanwhile, in the dressing room...

>easy to deal with

compared to what, Chernobyl?

>HURR DURR DON'T BLAME TGE WOMEN

Women have agency. If a woman is single mother she must be reminded of her bad decisions every single day. Her son must be encouraged to hate her.

She chose to sleep with a man who would leave or she drove him away.

While she is well preserved, put a 19 year old next to her and ask yourself who you would want to ave a kid with.

"The Wall" is any age in which you stop caring for your appearance/health. You'd hit the wall at 30 if you don't work out and wear makeup.

user, we are this clueless. I'm going to let you in on the female perspective. We are sold really easy on that "grass is greener" crap. If the media tells us we need pink lipstick: wow, pink lipstick will really change my life, I need it! Next year it's blue: oh man, so that's why my life sucks, I just needed blue lipstick! Husband too tired and drained to pay attention: no, it can't be tht his boss is an asshole, it's just that he's emotionally distant and probably cheating, better go whore it out to get him back because I saw that solution on a TV show! That's why women need a strong partner to lead them. If not, they get sucked into this biological pitfall. Here's some obligatory tits so my comment still keeps some value.

Sup Forums worships women, Sup Forums especially worships non-white women and sluts and whores. That's true.

What isn't true is that the average disaffected young man is responsible for this. You and everyone else need to fuck off, young men are not responsible for over 100 years of cultural marxism.

>The problems with modern woman began in the early 90s,
Nice way to spell January 1, 1970

Well put. It's sad that only on imageboards you can say things like that, and even then you have to hope the mods won't censor you.

She'd get it.

why do her heels up on the couch arouse me?

nice wrinkles. I dunk that shit into the trash where it belongs.

and here's the one from the sutdy

>Humans of New York
nice try, reptilian

What's pinned on the map?

they are children mentally, at least this generation is

>Jesus H. Christ, would you idiots stop hating on women? Seriously, you fuckers helped create this mess.
Women have totally no agency or influence?
They are humans too, and do stupid shit the same as men.

>They're women. They're easy to deal with
keked a little high chance you never had a wife/long term gf or daughters

> I mean, look at the thumbnails on the catalog; tons of photos of attractive, young females who are slutty to the core
You ever saw in a military barrack or a builders yard?
Full of posters with slanty clothed sluts.

Its normal male behavior.

>What isn't true is that the average disaffected young man is responsible for this. You and everyone else need to fuck off, young men are not responsible for over 100 years of cultural marxism.
Neither are the young disaffected women responsible for it, but Sup Forums likes to imply they are. Instead of trying to come together to overcome all the bullshit Sup Forums likes to put all the blame on women and moan about mgtow, sexbots and artificial wombs.

Also to answer OP's question 30 give or take a couple years

yes
starts around 26-27
by the time you're 30-32, it's over
you have less chances of scoring a Chad than a cow to fly

get fucked whore!

Around 30 years old is when men start having any sort of market value while women rapidly drop off.

Only thing you can attract are either predatory low status men.
Or if you are lucky a man who already has loads of kids.
And can't deal it alone.

NEVER TRUST A WOMAN WHO WEIGHS MORE THAN YOU DO.
>and don't put your dick in her, she might be hungry.

This EXACT same thread is currently up on /fit/. I wonder how many other boards

>why do her heels up on the couch arouse me?
Because you're a nigger. And only niggers put their shoes on a couch.

>1 post by this id
jeez i'm tired, taking baits like that...

>tons of photos of attractive, young females who are slutty to the core
we should just let the females know that some 75-90% of non-fat, non-ugly women are fuckable enough. you need more than a body, otherwise why would I marry you? so I can watch a corpse decompose in real time?

I find myself agreeing with this post, and now after almost 5 years, thinking I may have grown out of Sup Forums

A lot of what I used to laugh and and agree with here now just seems like the musings of an adolescent hive mind.

.....I'll still come by for happenings though

get a load of this pussy slayer

cause you're a footfag

Was meant for

Breeder!

>Is the wall real? And if so - what age does it start?

25, basically you will know at 19, some women are keepers and others aren't, but don't worry spinsters, plenty of betas out there happy to live out their alpha fantasies with you for an evening or two

The young women that take part in it are agents of it. Not responsible totally, but partly. Blaming young men that don't do anything is dishonest and downright snake-like.
Sup Forums does not support MGTOW and Sup Forums pushes for young white men to race mix with shitskin women.

>If the media tells us
this is your first hint, women from proper homes find consumption of media by women to be vulgar

Either women have agency, or they don't.
Women are just big children, the only way of fixing this is going back to the days when they were controlled by men for their own good.

This is not our fault, the only mistake we made was listening to them at all, while they swallowed whatever shit the jews' told them.

We need to get rid of women's rights, of women in politics and in the workplace, and remove their ability to gain anything from divorce. Just like things used to be.

In the mean time I won't blame a man if he decides to not give women any more than they deserve.
Don't marry, it's just indentured servitude.
Use them or don't use them, but don't give anything back.
If you do decide to make children to further the white race, good on you, but be careful, there is no such thing as an honest woman.
And they are completely influenced by their surroundings (friends etc) so don't expect to create your island of traditionalism if you live in america.

>but Sup Forums likes to imply they are
it was their choice to believe lies or not believe, men didn't believe the lies they just sort of roll with the fact that everyone else does

Kurissimus kaki

Lesbian.

Guys, where do I go to find wife material women?

Get fucked I love my cougars

Church

Sluts get attention. And then men wonder why women act like/become sluts.

I thought that too. Then I watched my Chad roommate get cucked by a church girl. The experience broke him so badly that he started dating a fat chick.

Age 25

It's all downhill from there

Of course that's not to say there WON'T be a bunch of scrubs and betas slavering for SOME type of wer female hole

Alphas don't mess with women past age 25 and NOBODY but the cuckiest of cucks would LTR one

>"Old maid chasing a horrified young buck" was a cultural trope for a reason

25 is a woman's unique type of death

*wet female hole

wetin im won di poopoo???

>ive come to the point where im ready to settle

Selfish cunts will never learn that they cant just manipulate men their whole lives

Nobody is saying she's hotter than a 19 year old you imp, we're saying she still looks damn good considering she's spent over a half a century on this planet.

The wall happens when they're ready to settle; It let's you know that they've had their fill of chads and now wants a beta provider; Tarnished goods that depreciates like a car as it gets driven and changes owners

late 20s when theyve lost live 90% of their eggs

Plenty of guys here support mgtow. Also this place pushes the same degenerate shit on young men that feminists push on young women. You see it everywhere. Shaming virgins and telling guys to fuck around. Screw dumb whores but make sure if you marry she is a virgin. that's telling men to contribute to the degenerate culture we are in and everyone here hates. Keeps the market for slutty women and leaves the good virtuous girls without a virtuous man to lead her. Young men should be finding lifetime partners while they are young so they can save the girls from falling to the culture instead of waiting till they are old and "higher value" so can snag a 10/10 stacey. Without a strong man from early on you end up with these old slags everywhere.

Meanwhile, threads like this get slid.

I second that. I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan and I deal with the gooks, chinks and slinks. This is a very accurate stereotype. Once mama-san hits 35-40 it's a done deal.

>be my aunt
>be a tall beautiful blonde
>spend your youth traveling, sleeping around, doing drugs
>start aging, all of a sudden nobody wants you
>settle down with a 5' 3" ugly spic who beats you
>have 0 children, live in low income housing
>look like a fucking psycho, wide eyed, strung out all the time
>be completely unhappy jealous of your sister (my mom) who is raising a beautiful white family
>eagerly come over every christmas to get some semblance of family spirit
Really sad, the fate of all roasties

settle =!= settle down
for once a woman is openly honest

>Blaming young men that don't do anything is dishonest and downright snake-like

I do blame them but i grew up with them and saw the anti male/anti white shit that was pushed at us and understand why so many have retreated themselves.

The West needs to acknowledge that theyve abused their boys by making white masculinity out to be a bad thing