Education Is a System of Indoctrination of the Young

youtube.com/watch?v=JVqMAlgAnlo

youtube.com/watch?v=QKozNWJ8PEc&app=desktop

>25. The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. For example, we are not supposed to hate anyone, yet almost everyone hates somebody at some time or other, whether he admits it to himself or not. Some people are so highly socialized that the attempt to think, feel and act morally imposes a severe burden on them. In order to avoid feelings of guilt, they continually have to deceive themselves about their own motives and find moral explanations for feelings and actions that in reality have a non-moral origin. We use the term “oversocialized” to describe such people. [2]

Let's talk about schooling system, or education for stupidity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3nVwrSk1p4
ultraimg.com/album/QPZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey ted

OP pic is a sissy boi

More of this qt?

Post more of that girl(male).

youtube.com/watch?v=G3nVwrSk1p4

The Eternal German is behind the schooling system. Every time.

Fuck wait is this a fucking boy

Fuck all of you guys!

ultraimg.com/album/QPZ
Haha fuck all of you its a girl you stupid fucks

Need the video version

Also chinese master race

thank fuck

Thanks mate.

Schools these days function as a soft indoctrination. They don't force fully developed views as to who is bad and for whom you must go and die, but they leave and imprint, which is later pushed further into your head by the mainstream media. These things need to be spread across multiple layers and need to be a slow process, in order for people to get more and more accustomed to these things and not notice the changes.

jaden smith? is it you?

sage

dammit

Welp, that kills my boner

>go to school
>have one group of 30 people for 30 minutes
>switch to another group of 30 people for another 30 minutes
>repeat
>every year your groups change
>every few years your group is divided and recombined with other groups, retaining around 1/3 of the original group

>implying this wasn't intentionally designed to cause social retardation

nobody more qualified to talk about this than Finland, since they are the only one to actually think outside the box when it comes to education from i see

True in my case at least. Had a lot of friends and very social in elementary. Lost proximity to those friends in middle; my middle school was also a weird experience for me, very ghetto and trash tier school with almost daily fights and a history of bomb threats. I was like the top of my class without studying anything. Still made a good amount of friends in middle school, but come high school none of those friends followed me to my highschool, they all ended up at another one. Made a few more in 9th, but a lot less than before, but lost all of those friends in 10th and basically became socially retarded from then on. In uni now and I hardly utter a few words the entire time I'm there. Had a customer service job this past summer, definitely helps you develop a social face, but hasn't fixed my problem entirely.

boner is kill

It's deeper than that. The structure of the schooling with the teachers, schedules, curriculum and stupid shit you are required to do and say teaches reflexive obedience to authority.

As a result the media, and every other assigned authority can tell you what to do and think. It also teaches that those who are not obedient are faulty and it teaches the kids to despise those who fail to be submissive enough to the teachers.

This ties into why girls like 'bad boys'. Because the bad boys at least seem authentic and independent, unlike the obedient cucks the school produces.

Ricky selena is bullying me again

>It also teaches that those who are not obedient are faulty and it teaches the kids to despise those who fail to be submissive enough to the teachers.
Whilst that is true, at the same time you must understand that, if, let's say, we get rid of authoritarian institutions. We will get an anarchist society, the way that this anarchist society would function would very much differentiate depending on their religious beliefs and their overall knowledge level.
Per se, whilst these systems create a lot of obiedent drones, these same systems also create people who can get a hint as to what's happening and either inform others of what's happening, like Chomsky and Gatto do, or try and change the system from within even.
Otherwise, if you get an institution-less society where no one can get control over the society and the society itself is as dumb as a brick, it can lead to something like today's Libya.

>Otherwise, if you get an institution-less society where no one can get control over the society and the society itself is as dumb as a brick, it can lead to something like today's Libya.
Libya had schools. Chomsky compared the schooling system to madrassas where you learn to repeat the Quran, and believe incoherent and mutually incompatible things, and the attack anyone pointing out the incoherence.

The US used have no public schooling and there was widespread literacy and an active cultural scene. Now half of the US are borderline illiterate and most of them are incoherent.

Not to attack the US, Finland is not much better.

There is the family unit and the local community, which socialize the kids. THey learn to deal with others, sacrifice for others, to fight for themselves.

Some things should be taught to all. Read, write, count, the Trivium. Your rights, and how to defend them. But other than that people can be trusted to learn, because before schooling breaks people's spirit, people love to learn. Kids are fucking sponges who learn ever Pokemon, or every country for fun.

How do you know?

I would. Don't give a flying fuck it's a trap.