Toronto Anomaly

Genuine question - it was raised to me in an talk that Toronto is both the second most "diverse" city in the world but also has an extremely low crime rate. Does anyone have any explanation or counterarguments to this?

It is only 50% white, with 8.5% blacks and 16% arabs. The murder rate is only 3.3 per 100,000.

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=CSD&Code1=3520005&Data=Count&SearchText=Toronto&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&A1=All&B1=All&GeoLevel=PR&GeoCode=3520005&TABID=1
youtube.com/watch?v=_ISoovDWbQg
liveleak.com/view?i=019_1505832993
liveleak.com/view?i=f44_1505749532
liveleak.com/view?i=987_1505838476
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

London's murder rate is 1.5 per 100,000 and it is full of paki and nigger scum.

Doesn't mean it isn't a complete shithole.

The Canadians won't report the crimes comitted by minorities because it is racist

I think its the 8.5% black part.

Because it's too fucking cold to go outside. How can niggers nigger when they're snowed in.

>50% white
>"diverse"

Nigga, most cities in America are less than 15% white. Once you go below 40% white you're pretty much guaranteed to be living in a shithole unless the vast majority of the population is East Asian.

Well the robbery and rape rates are also low, though the rape rates have increased in the past few years. The crime rates are higher in other more homogeneous canadian cities.

Now don't get me wrong it's a pretty proven correlation elsewhere that more ethnic variation and a greater population of blacks and arabs comes with much greater crime. But unless someone can posit what is happening in toronto then it is absolutely valid to say that it's just a correlation and not causative.

It's because their biggest groups of miniroties are Asians.

From my reading it appeared that only miami beats toronto on that metric.

Its too cold and too busy for crime. Most of those murders are gang related with the occasional club shooting.

In America, Hispanics are counted as white.

No guns + Quality education + Strong social welfare system = little desperation or reason for crime.

Still, we have too immigrants.

>No guns + Quality education + Strong social welfare system = little desperation or reason for crime.
top kek

True, but i divided that out because they went for the english definition of "asian" placing people from iran, pakistan, india, turkey etc in with the japanese. In the OP post i divided it out and placed the arabs in the arab section as they should be.

= nice placated masses

you're forgetting 2nd gen youth were subverted with marijuana and hip hop culture
meanwhile your pakis are allowed to fortify their beliefs

you forget that until Trudeau opened the floodgate, it was hard as nails to immigrate to Canada, so only affluent / educated people could go there, and as far as i'm know rich / educated people tend less to commit (obvious) crimes

Winnipeg has a higher crime rate and it is even more northern situated. However i would be interested in seeing crime rates in seasonal cities by their season.

Its still hard as fuck to come here. You need a sponsor company with a job lined up to have a chance.

You sir seem to be overdosing on the blue pills.

Winnipeg has a native problem

This

>hed rather live in a shithole where everyone is trying to kill him instead
Why cant Burgers into civilized society?

That might justify it with regards to the US crime rate but even alongside other canadian cities it is very safe.

I'd argue this is the best justification i've seen in the thread, if they have had a very scrupulous admissions policy and only selected the top 1% of other races.

I thought toronto was all chinese people.

>8.5% blacks

They're not American niggers

>extremely low crime rate
Stats?

The most common reported ethnic origins[3] of Toronto residents are those from England (12.9%), China (12.0%), Canada (11.3%), Ireland (9.7%), Scotland (9.5%), India (7.6%), Italy (6.9%), the Philippines (5.5%), Germany (4.6%), France (4.5%), Poland (3.8%), Portugal (3.6%), and Jamaica (3.2%), or are of Jewish ethnic origin (3.1%). There is also a significant population of Ukrainians (2.5%), Russians (2.4%), Sri Lankans (2.3%), Spaniards (2.2%), Greeks (2.2%), Koreans (1.5%), Dutch (1.5%), Iranians (1.4%), Vietnamese (1.4%), Pakistanis (1.2%), Hungarians (1.2%), Guyanese (1.1%), and Welsh (1.0%). Communities of Afghans, Albanians, Arabs, Barbadians, Bangladeshis, Bulgarians, Colombians, Croats, Ecuadorians, Ethiopians, Grenadians, Macedonians, Mexicans, Nepalis, Romanians, Salvadorans, Serbs, Somalis, Tibetans, Trinidadians, and Vincentians are also recognized.

They don't archive every crime in order to keep statistics down.

asians..

I think the boroughs split up the races fairly well, most people have a neighborhood full of people like them to go home to at night. All the nice places are expensive as shit and drive away most minorities from purchasing homes downtown. A lot of the Muslims I know go lax on the religion because life just isn't hard here, so they go to a shisha lounge or slip up and drink a few beers with their white friends. I've met more respectable minorities than even I would believe, but they make the effort to assimilate as hard as they can.

A lot, 20% are asian. It could be that the very low levels of crime seen in asian ethnicities go some way to negating the increased amount from others.

It might be more telling to look at other canadian cities with high crime rates and see what percentage are black/arab.

>8.5% blacks

There's the reason for the low murder rate.

Most American cities are 40%+

>No guns + Quality education + Strong social welfare system = little desperation or reason for crime.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. Frenchfag

It came in conversation earlier today and not knowing about it i've only just come home to read about it. I've just read the wikipedia page on toronto.

one word.

SEGREGATION

The poor peoples are segregated into ghettos. They don't even know where rich people live. Rich neighborhoods are exceptionally well policed.

Also, there is absolutely no diversity of opinion. The schools here are excellent at indoctrination...

This. In most areas in Canada, the black people are educated professionals. Because until recently, you weren't getting in unless you had skills or education the country wanted.

Harper was brain draining the entire world and funneling skilled labor into Canada.

>if you're white.

If you're some Shirilankan old woman, you have no problem.

They get all the paperwork because the immigration people don't want to be "racist". Then they get dumped by their families, and endup on welfare....

Somethings going on here, these are all from the same national household survey list, but i cannot see how arabs and blacks would make up their listed percentages from this breakdown.

www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=CSD&Code1=3520005&Data=Count&SearchText=Toronto&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&A1=All&B1=All&GeoLevel=PR&GeoCode=3520005&TABID=1

>The Canadians won't report the crimes comitted by minorities because it is racist

This is literally true. We stopped collecting crime data on race many years ago, due to pressure by the - yup, you guessed it - the black community.

Of course, now they claim that the police are beating up too many black men, so they want to reverse that policy and start collecting race data to prove their theory.

You can see that this is just a game to them. It's all about political points, not the truth or responsibility, either personal or as a group. Professional victimhood. It's the only job they're serious about. They show an almost pathological commitment to their stereotypes.

Nevermind, adding it up comes to about 6.6% blacks and the extra percent won't be hard to find here and there i'm sure.

>Also, there is absolutely no diversity of opinion. The schools here are excellent at indoctrination...

I've met Indians that said they hated blacks and said how they noticed the media is actively working against white people. Some have thanked me for them being in my country despite me having no power over that, i think a lot of them are pretty woke and have good family values. There's many different opinions here, the media has no diversity of opinion, but people do. Maybe i've just gotten lucky but i've met a lot of woke people including lots of white people.

>50% white
In what city in the US can I find such a high percentage?

>Low crime rate

I went to college in the Rexdale area of Toronto. When I lived on residence and left my window open I could hear gunfire after 9pm nearly every night.

Crime rate is reported low because back in the 90's Toronto banned Racial crime statistics because niggers won #1 place in everything from petty theft to murder.

Then they chimped out and the city banned the further release.

If you really wanted a good LUL then start a petition for Toronto to start releasing racial crime statistics again, and watch that nothing has changed.

Also whites are a minority in Toronto now (yet still persecuted as the majority oppressor of Toronto)

The statistics are general crime rates though, not divided by race. I have no doubt whatsoever that even in a low crime area, the crime is predominantly at the hands of blacks and arabs, but they still cannot be doing too much. Unless the whites and asians in the city commit literally no crime whatsoever, so that they can outweigh the crime performed by others. Yet that is unlikely.

Weston/albion/jane/finch are known garbage areas of Toronto. That doesn't change the fact that Toronto is much safer than mostly every other US city.

Driving into toronto at night can be a nice experience if there's no traffic (sorry about the music)

LOL you should see the scams, laundering, and insurance fraud some of these bupinder dentists get away with here. But they're (((affluent and educated))).

Are you kidding?

There's at least one gang here I know of for each race. There's the Yakuza + other asian gangs, Italian mafia, many black gangs, white gangs, biker gangs, poop gang (paki's/indians driving breaking laws), and south american gangs. Low-level crime isn't so prevalent because of super-high cost of living.

There's always shootings happening, they just don't show you. Not nearly as bad as Detroit or Chicago though.

>8.5% blacks
>why is the crimerate so low
well there's your answer

how about the police force?
do they have some sort of advantage over others? more officers, better training, higher quality of recruits?

My godfather is a sergant on the force here, over two decades... Sadly, all the stats are being manipulated to make things appear better than they are. The cultural enrichment is happening, pic + vids related
liveleak.com/view?i=019_1505832993

liveleak.com/view?i=f44_1505749532

liveleak.com/view?i=987_1505838476

Thankfully it's mostly just blacks killing blacks, as per usual

They were allowed to ask people for ID at random before. Black communities freaked out.

the toronto diversity claim is false
cbc shows a documentary sometimes called 'lets hate toronto' and they point out it's based on a un report that doesn't exist

many of the blacks immigrated on the points system, so they're supposed to be somewhat educated or skilled

the way policing in big cities here works is they run their own departments, but can often hire from the gigantic pool of rcmp officers who do a pretty good job weeding out bad cops by sending them to a city of 2000 people, 50% who are native

Canada is shit

his name is what he does

>Nigga, most cities in America are less than 15% white.
Cite this. There are certainly some cities like this but not a lot. NYC is 44% White and ~25% Black which includes African and Caribbean immigrant communities. In 2016 NYC had 336 murders, which is an 85% reduction from the 1990 rate.
Chicago and Detroit are going to stand out crime rate wise but there are some unique factors at work there. Houston for example is the 4th largest american city and is ~49% white ~25% black, with a murder rate of 13.3% per 100,000.
I'm not seeing a reasonable correlation between % black and the crime rate.

>aye kill whitey
damn son wew

Police officer here, AMA.

irrelevant but my childhood home is just past the treeline in the bottom right picture

Following up on this - Raleigh, NC is 29% black with a murder rate of of 2.8 per 100k. NYC has a murder rate of ~3 per 100k.

aannnnnnd Orangeburg SC, one of the blackest municipalities in the US - 75% black. Murder rate: .75 per 100k. Well Sup Forums?

In general, to get into Canada (at least before Cuckdeau), you needed to be educated, have money, have some sort of in demand skill, and/or be sponsored by someone or by a company. There are a lot of rich and "educated" Chinese and Indians coming over lately trying to escape their shithole countries. The problem comes from the fact we don't ask how they get rich or really verify where they got educated, so you have some slimey people slip through. A lot of Chinese who embezzled/extorted money in China flee here before the government catches on. They buy up everything they can. Same with many Indians. Some are good people though.
Look, its better than the migrants Europe is getting, but it's still causing problems, and will cause problems in the future. There is a whole new underclass being created by the arrival of so much new money, and it's going to be mostly white. A lot of native Whites here have no ambition and just coast off their inheritance smoking weed and drinking beers all day turning their brain to mush.

>Canada is shit

We're only the 2nd largest country in the world with tons of white towns to live in. I love Canada and its landscapes.

What education/experience do you need nowadays to become a cop? Everyone i talk to say it's really hard to get in.

firstly you will be discriminated against if you are white and male in the hiring process, it sucks but that's what the Libs want. If you're looking to join the police then college is a great option, it's fairly simple. I'd recommend humber, fanshawe, flemming, or niagara for the police foundations courses.

> (You)
firstly you will be discriminated against if you are white and male in the hiring process, it sucks but that's what the Libs want.

If i graduate from police foundations, perhaps there's other police departments across the nation that aren't as "progressive" that i could get a job in. I know people that took police foundations and they only ended up getting jobs as security guards, which doesn't pay very well but I'd do it if it meant i could become a cop after a year or something. And thanks for the recommendations, i've been thinking about doing police foundations at humber for awhile, i think im going to go for it. Thanks and stay safe out there bro

This. Guy got shot 8 times in my building on Monday night but he ended up living so barely a peep on the news.

Meanwhile Toronto wants to crack down on dispensaries instead of gangs because that's racist.

Population 13k? That is closer to the niggers natural population density. Wonder if that has an effect.

if you're good at private security that's where the big money is, takes a few years of grunt work though. You may want to look for courses that do say a year of police foundations and then a year of something else like customs or corrections. Just get high grades and you should be able to get a good job nationwide

I live in the suburbs with lots of chinese people and i do not feel safe walkingat night, i have a hard time believing the cops are even doing their job

you'll never know what the real statistics are since the government always lies to make themselves look better on paper. How do you know the cops aren't corrupt or just not doing their job? they aren't going to tell you the truth.

Well cheap excuses at usual.

My also full of brown people country that has the second lower crime rate in this continent it's another example of how your crime problems aren't caused by racial differences but by the fact that your policies are utter crap.

I honestly don't feel safe driving or walking around in Toronto. Car accidents should be considered a crime.

You have a point.

Toronto also has a better class of immigrant. We accept them because they have the skills needed by the economy - ie theyre educated - and tend to have money. Not all of them, but many of them. In contrast, France seems to attract mostly illiterate Muslim refugees. The consequences of that seem obvious.

3.3 isn't a good rate
It's better than Amerilard slum cities but if you compare it to European or East Asian important cities, that's like African tier. even Paris is around 2, Tokyo less than 1...

Why so many sand niggers?

Look forward to it becoming an islamic state with them having 4 wives and whites having a cute purse puppy. ahhhh so cute

London is a shithole because everyone is unhappy as fuck and are forced to take overpriced public transport each day to go to a shitty job in an ugly concrete facade building.
Give me a city that looks like London, but where everyone smiles and where the police/pretty much anyone isn't a massive cunt, and the shithole rating would be much lower.

>Unless the whites and asians in the city commit literally no crime whatsoever, so that they can outweigh the crime performed by others. Yet that is unlikely.
why are you concern trolling OP

Or just enter illegally and "establish a life", usually by having kids. Then you appeal on that ground after your decade of welfare.

Be non-white

>extremely low crime rate
Its 3+ times higher than any eastern european city amd two times higher than londonistan

Shitskins eventually will move to rural areas given the opportunity. Just look at the states. Although it won't be niggers for us.

Very true Magyar bro. Toronto is a massive shithole, I live here. I see niggers everywhere here despite what the stats say. Also crime is rampant in certain areas and guess where those areas are? Nigger filled areas like regent park are making big headlines here but only for 2 seconds because it would be too racist if more time was spent on the issue.