Sup Forums you lied to me about Iliya

You told me she never had any good ending.

But here she is still alive with Shirou.

Liars!

She dies a year later.

Prisma Illya is her route. Watch/Read that.

She dies later though.

she'll die in two years

this upsets me

>it's a garbage fate loli thread

But she is a lesbian in prisma and wont win the shirou bowl.

>Thinking that's a bad thing

She has a happy end in HF, although that's different from an ending where she lives.

Its mainly just UBW where she dies badly

Heres an image of happy Illya to help balance out the shitty webms posted above.

It is normal relationships are far better.

here's another image of happy Illya

very happy Illya

I still haven't watched the second half of UBW because UTW said they would still do the BD but they never did.

>554x415

Illya and her bf

Big Brother Shirou is the best ending Illya could hope and dream for.

you say while posting an image even smaller than mine

The Doctor's surgery worked like a dream. The first proper live Heart Transplant. And you thought Nurse Shinji would fuck it all up.

Big brother shirou +incest ending is best possible outcome actually.

>We’ll still be doing the Blu-rays in october’ish
>June 27, 2015

Its not a route, its an alternate universe.

Shirou is not the main focus. F/SN is about Shirou and the people around him

F/KLPI is about Illya and the people around her

Honestly, why hasn't anyone made a fan route for illya?

The Aniplex subs are fine. No reason not to give them a download.

Are you retarded or just baiting?
I can't tell.

>The Aniplex subs are fine.

I don't think anyone has really ever made a serious attempt at do a fan Fate VN, even though I'm sure all the assets are out there.

They really are. I mean there aren't any major issues.

In heavens feel, after illya dies sakura uses the grail power and zelrecht to summon illya from one of the other universes, the one where shirou becomes archer

By the way, Gilgamesh implanted Illya's the heart into Shinji and I always wandered if he became a mage after that. Considering Illya's body consisted primarily of magic chains.
I mean, I always felt that Shinji is kinda never got character developing and was soooo generic whiny bad boy I could not help but feel that it was supposed to be something more there. Like with Taiga, maybe a root of his own or smth. His background is kinda interesting, like how twisted his child dream of becoming a wizard had become or living with Zouken who's hobby is twisting people or how he hateraped Sakura since he was 10. More than anything there was a moment where Shiro had an idea that for Shinji Tohsaka was someone who he genuinely admired for being a proud mage of an old dinasty, whom he himself was supposed to be. Such a fucked up character.
I mean, it'd be funny if his wish come true.

>being this triggered because he thought the interne twas a safe space that would not hurt him

Retards from UTW don't even know characters' names. They've translated Liz to Risu, Len to Ren and so on. And of course translating shit like 魔力 to "mana", even though it is clearly said everywhere mana and od are two different things. They don't even know the franchise they got their name from. And they put a retarded "UTW PRESENTS" over everything, even though they only did shitty subs.

Everything is better than UTW.