>He forgot to switch IP
Caught.

She is my number one.

didn't she lose in the LN
and it was obvious from the start anyway
but design and character wise she is the best

Same person.

Eriri is best. Of course I am.

Oh god, did this shit get another season?

*at being worst

Have you been living under a rock?

Oh boy, another Eriri thread made by the Eriri shitposter.

Kill yourself already.

>Other two are Utahafags
>Only one Megumifag shitposting
Inb4 he denies it.

I'm rooting for her to find happiness, not necessarily for her to be with the obnoxious MC.

>design
>twintails
>flat chest
>short

I won't even get into her character.

The only options are Megumi and Eriri, so it comes down to a boring and bland nice girl vs an aryan master twintail dfc tsundere. Yeah, I'll go with the latter here.

>Implying he isn't wrong
Cowtits and chubby loving fag pls go.

>boring
>bland

Pay more attention next time.

Anyone who isn't a retarded tsundereshitter would not.

Don't be a faggot. Twintails, DFC, and petite are god tier traits regardless if you like her as a character or not.

Tomoya agrees. But, it's unfortunate she isn't the main girl so her loss is inevitable.

Never said I liked chubby girls, I just prefer them with some height. And tits are an essential part to being feminine, having some issues better than having none.

/thread

Eriri was likeable the childhood friend/tsundere early on but the stunt she pulled after the comiket was unforgivable. Tomoya's schedule was brought to a grinding halt. I can't understand why anyone with half a brain would like this girl.

TL;DR: Eriri a WGOAT

You mean the only options are a backstabbing coward cunt who is likely to abandon you at the drop of a hat without you even noticing and a girl who will always have your back.

>translation: I hate slender and petite girls
>doesn't deny liking cowtits
>still even hates twintails
You obviously hate lolis too. Literally normalfag.

Eriri a best.

More like her personality keeps driving him away.

Sshh, as long as the girl is a twintail blonde DFC ZR girl retarded tsunderefags will cling onto her no matter how fucking awful her personality is.

All those traits are disgusting. I prefer someone who seems mature and confident than the childish mess that is Eriri.

That's why she's best for anal.

See

You must hate character development. Pride is her flaw, but despite faltering she got back up and was able to complete her drawings. Collapsing from working too hard isn't something that could be helped, and it was Tomoya who decided to stall, it wasn't Eriri's intention. Tomoya could had asked the other girls to look after her. But it's good thin Tomoya decided to look after her since that gave them the chance to reconcile. No one blamed Eriri and there wasn't any real consequence since the game was still finished and sold at comiket.

>Yet another harem with girls that fall for self-insert MC because he's nice to them.

Oh boy

You argue like a woman.

Why else would a girl fall for someone?

>He's nice to them.
Kek

The problem with Megumi is she doesn't have sny interesting qualities to make her more interesting than the other girls. Even Izumi with kohai archetype and debeloping yandere tendencies is more interesting.

You mean a stand-up Sup Forumsnon.
>defending a normalfag
Fuck off.

>stand-up Sup Forumsnon
Don't make self-congratulatory posts. That's normalfag behavior.

>dem insecurities
Megumifags are the worst.

Cool fanfic and deflection bro.

Eriri a shit.

Thanks Sup Forums.

I always thought you are against a shit shitposting, but I guess not since you do the same.

>Sup Forums
Why are you talking about yourself?

Anyone who has read the LNs will tell you Megumi is the most interesting character in the series.

Megumi a shit. A SHIT.

Megumifags are a hypocritical bunch. Shit taste too.

She is boring.

Thanks Sup Forums.

Eririfags*

>Sup Forums
Why are you talking about yourself?

You mean the majority who waifus her. The majority always have worst taste. Everyone knows that.

They would have reconciled even if Eriri didn't collapse. Tomoya said that he would apologize once Eriri became his number one artist and she did that.

>The problem with Megumi is she doesn't have sny interesting qualities to make her more interesting than the other girls

Congratulations, you're as dense as Tomoya is.

Nice baseless generalization and hipster rationale.

Thanks reddit.

Nah, at least Tomoya is eventually able to see that there's more underneath the surface. Faggots like him will stay with the same narrow-minded opinions for contrarianism purposes.

We all agree Michiru is worst girl, right?

He didn't, but Eriri did at the given opportunity that presented itself. Eriri had to go through geting over her pride so collapsing had a reason to exist that promoted Tomoya to want to take care if her. What's your point anyways? You have no reason to cry over spilt milk.

Objectively, yes.

Reminder Megumifags = reddit, FB, MAL, ANN

That's a given. After all, Megumi panders to normalfags.

Reminder Eririfags = reddit, FB, MAL, ANN because only they care about those sites at all.

>Megumifag

Those sites have largely forgotten about Saekano. Besides, Utaha is reddit's favorite girl, which reflects on how it's made up of mostly entry level faggots.

Eririfags are the normalfags. Just look at the kind of threads they make.

Forgot the damn link
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/142301572/

I bet considering Megumifags hate loli, dfc, twintails ,tsundere, and small girls. Fucking normalfag scums.

Eriri panders to no one since even otaku think Megumi and Utaha are better.

OP is right though. Only normalfags like boring and nice girls like Kosaki and Megumi.

Tomoya coming over showed that he cared for her, it had nothing to do with getting over her pride. They would've made up without her collapsing, that was just to make Megumi mad.

Hey, Megumifags aren't like Eririrfags or Utahafags who base their opinions on the design of a character.

>butthurt at the truth
That's a typical Sup Forums post, Megumifag.

Megumi is nothing like Kosaki. For one, she doesn't have Megumi's bantz.

>Implying Megumi has anything else going for her besides her worshiped design
Nice try.

Nice try, OP of that thread. Quit evading your ban.

>beta cucks
>typical Sup Forums post

You don't have to embarrass yourself by replying twice, faggot.

If that was a typical Sup Forums post, mods wouldn't have pruned the thread. Fucking retard.

>Implying Sup Forums haven't been using the word beta to complain about harem MCs for years, especially among haremfags themselves
>getting anal over cuck
So new.

Megumifags' reasons for liking their girl go beyond just design. Before the show aired and people got an idea on what her personality was Eriri and Utaha were more popular.

Too bad for I'm not that OP. Cry more, Megumifag.

Whatever delusions you have to tell yourself to sleep better at night.

>delusions

My post contains nothing but fact.

Attacking me won't change the fact he is right.

Even mods are starting to get on to you, cancer.

>I'm not OP
Of course you aren't. You randomly appeared in this thread to defend a thread that only received negative responses, was quickly deleted and failed to bait people, but exposed the cancer that Eririfags are.

Much of his niceness is out of his own selfish and pushy personality. He wouldn't have paid attention to Megumi if she didn't match his ideal that day, and the same goes for other girls in different ways. Even though he's obnoxious and demanding, he makes the girls feel special and that they mean a lot of him personally.

Honestly, that's sort of true to life.

A mix of opinions and bullhurt lies aren't facts.

PICKED THE FUCK UP

Saying he is right won't change the fact Eririfags are crossboarder scum and normalfags.

This bait again.

>Megumifags' reasons for liking their girl go beyond just design
>Before the show aired and people got an idea on what her personality was Eriri and Utaha were more popular.

These are true.

>crossboarder scum and normalfags
That's Megumifags. Hilariously ironic seeing how Megumifags are the subject.