YuruYuri

How can anyone think Ayano isn't best grill?

daily thread

Ayano a garbage

BAKKIN BUCKINGHAM YO!

She can't be that tall.

Because Sakurako exists. 5th place isn't bad, Ayano.

Brat is the worst yuru.

She is loud, obnoxious, self-centered and a thief. I often hear people defending characters like her saying that in real life they are very annoying, but in fiction they are cute. I don't see the distinction, their actions may not be at my expense, but they are still irritating as hell. It certainly didn't help that she is popular so Namori shoved her into every possible freaking chapter. In S1 Himawari was actually pretty rude without provocation so she was more likable and in S3 she had mellowed out to some degree. But she is still by far the worst character in the show and I wish she was given less time, especially since Kyouko fits the boke role a lot better.

because china

What exactly do we know about Akari's hairbuns?

they're removable

they're an effective means of transportation

why third season sucks so much? :(

It just does.

TYO were good at the yuri, but the direction the manga went in was less yuri and more comedy
TYO was bad at the comedy

I didn't like the yuri either because the girls lacked their usual spunk. It felt like boring filler. It's usually used as comedy and it was instead dragged out.

It was fine in the ova, but in season 3 it was just out of place

I felt it was weak for the series as well, but the OVA worked. The general feeling of S3 I got is that they weren't quite sure what to do. If it's not a direct adaptation then the studio is supposed to add some things to make it stand out, but it was plain all around. Nachuyachumi had its own storyline and that's where it should have ended.

Because Kyouko is slightly bester. Even Ayano agrees.

Oh wait.

can't argue that

bitch can't even shit straight.

Akari is the hairbuns. The body is just the human host that's been infected.

>shitting/pissing on her skirt
>Ayano's panties
Sweaty towel guy.jpg

what did Yui do to deserve this?