Rokujouma

This series was one of the comfiest harems I've watched/read in a long time.

Season 2 never. ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0ByTYZy8p1D8Yajh4NzU1cVh6d0E
yomeru-hj.net/novel/rokujoma_h/story_13.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of very few series where every girl is best girl.

s2 when a cosplayer wins

W-what happened why are we getting new threads everyday

supposedly popped up in a harem rec thread recently

Link to thread?

I was wondering this too but I figured newfags got wind of it.
Its nice.
However, s2 never.

>wanting a rec thread
someone only posted about seeing it listed in a previous roku thread

Good OP, I was getting tired of the Yurika first page stuff.

I want Koutarou-sama to stay with me forever______

what happened to theia is this intentional

Ask the user that originally made the image before I went to toan on the ahoges.

>Show me the wound on your shoulder
>Flashes her titties

What a slut

Except Sanae and Clan.

Very good titties

Genetically inferior udders.

I'll fight you user.

I'd let her freeload on my dick, if you know what I mean.

r8 my harem

You know what, I retract my statement. Sanae isn't so bad after all. Clan is still a shit though.

Replace Sanae with Theia's mom and you're golden.

I'd rather replace dirt.

Someone post the proper version

Kiriha would make a good mother/wife though, and her tiddies bring some variety to the mix.

Tulip would be the best mom. She's already eager to have kids.

I think Shizuka and Harumi would be great candidates too, but Theia definitely thinks about it more than any of the other girls.

You bet.

Tulip is mai waifu.

>Tulipfags

>Tulipfags
>Tulipfags

Perfect.

>Tulipfags
>Tulipfags
>Tulipfags

>rokujouma aired two years ago

>rude anti-Tulipfags

Is this the one where the guy has a cheap apartment and every single dimension is laying claim to it?

It was really stupid but easy to watch.

It's revenge for this.

How the fuck is this possible?

You're lucky she's not being charged for those tickles. I'd pay anything for Tulip to touch me.

>Tulipfags

Check mate

>If I give you power you can't have babies or a normal life
>im going to go to sleep so you can make babies
what's even going on

I want oyakodon.

She's ashamed to show her deconstructed non-chest.

See those boards behind the rocks? They're made from her chest.

>being gay

Flat is justice. Flat is life.

Breasts are just fake asses. Why would you want a fake ass if you could have a real one?

Anyone watch/read/listen to the Drama CD?
What the fuck is this line?

Nothing wrong with DFC, it's mostly shit because it's on Tulip.

pic related

The top 2 girls and neither of them are necessarily big booby monsters like Kiriha.

Repent in the face of my superior taste.

To be honest I love this series get more fans but If this get more fans the possibility of being sniped by you-know-who are higher
I don't want to read the raw since reading upside down really hurt my eyes somehow

The TL misheard dareka (someone) as taruka

24 volumes and not massively popular, we're probably fine

Oh, thanks.

>ghost pettanko

I can dig it

There aint rule that fake cant surpass the original.

Thighs and midriff are better anyway.

He's just testing her resolve. She can still get impregnated even if she gets the power.

The trifecta is midriff, hips, and thighs.

>Thighs and midriff
So Tulip is the best.

Everyone read that Harumi bonus yet? She went full cute and I'd really have liked to see what happened if Yurika didn't turn up

harumi would tie him up and rape him violently

>Harumi being violent to Koutarou
She'd rape him sure, just gently

Dirt wins in almost every category

As if a few schmucks on Sup Forums picking this up is going to get this licensed.

If it's not TLed, then noperino.

Does this look like a face of mercy?

It is TLed, drive.google.com/open?id=0ByTYZy8p1D8Yajh4NzU1cVh6d0E

I want to marry Kiriha

A cute.

Are those scissors?

That's were I found out about it. Id really like to stay up and chat about it but I really SHOULD go to bed.

Kiriha best girl

user that's an umbrella

That looks like the face expectant of sex.

The threads are too close together, there's nothing new to discuss since last time and it's unlikely to last to the new release. The thread per volume we had for a while worked fairly well

Season 2?

meh... try the LN and you'll know why there's no season 2 for this series.

Yes she is.

You make me sick. All himes are top tier and best.

I'm going to be honest, I didn't expect this to still be here when I got back. I was just kinda sad I missed the last thread and wanted to put something out there.

You guys are the best fan-base, I swear.

Maybe having something to talk about at all might help, here's the start of Kiriha's side story, might do more later.

Badgirl Begins yomeru-hj.net/novel/rokujoma_h/story_13.html

Scene 01: Apprenticeship Hopeful

In the girl called Kiriha, there were always two feelings at war. They were wanting to spoil her loved one, and to trouble him. However, she was clever and switched between them depending on time, place and occasion, showing them both.
Normally, there were often others around, and she didn't wish to stop them from displaying their own feelings.
So in times like this, where it was just the two of them, she really showed her girlishness and spoiled her beloved.

"We won."

Leaving the cinema, Kiriha said this with a smile, looking up at Koutarou near her. The two of them were surprisingly close, walking down the road, arm in arm. Kiriha was relatively tall, so they could feel each others breath.

"Won how?"

"Over the movie."

"...I don't get what you mean."

"We have a more fateful connection than that film's protagonist and heroine."

"You're competitive at the strangest of times."

"But you won't deny it, will you?"

"..."

"I love you."

Kiriha spoke the last words merrily, and hugged Koutarou's arm closer to her body.
It was the act of a girl at the entrance to adulthood but had the sense of innocence of a young girl.

―――Kii-chan really is inside Kiriha-san...

That innocence brought memories of the young girl Koutarou had met before. So Koutarou felt it too, as Kiriha had said, they had a fateful connection.

"What's wrong, you're distracted?"

Kiriha's smile vanished as Koutarou was lost in thought and she looked at him worriedly, reaching out a hand and touching his cheek.

"I was just feeling a little nostalgic."

It wasn't something to hide, so Koutarou honestly answered like this, reaching a hand out to her head and, as if she were a young girl, gently stroked her head.

"...I see."

Well this is new.

>filename
>not "Praying for Season 2"

Comon sempai

But Tulip's mom IS best mom.

She ara ara~s and doesn't afraid of anything.

>Comfy
>Shitty plot kicks in at full force during the second half

Yeah no

HHHHHGGGGGNNNN

Kiriha mostly empathised with his situation and softly closed her eyes as he did so.
She didn't get exactly what she'd wanted, but she got plenty, Kiriha was prepared to completely accept that.

"But you know, I'm kind of glad so much time has passed."

"How do you mean?"

Koutarou whispered quietly to her as you would a small girl.

"...With Kii's small body, I couldn't hug your large body."

Then, she leapt energetically at him and hugged him.

"Ei."

"H-hey."

Koutarou caught her as he stepped back slightly.
Kiriha's grown body manipulated the pure memories from when she was a small girl, jolting Koutarou's feelings. It was a very powerful attack.

As they approached room 106, Kiriha smoothly separated from him. It was always like this, Kiriha didn't spoil him in front of other people, particularly in front of the girls in toom 106.
Kiriha didn't think that just she should be happy, and she wanted to keep the nostalgic memories with Koutarou to herself.
So if they met someone near the house, they'd be behaving normally.

"You two, how was the film?"

Today they met Harumi coming back from the hospital.
She was coming back from the hospital by the station, and her home was nearby,
However, by going to Corona House, she could spend time with a lot of her friends and going home was simple. Using the Blue Knight's transport gate, she could return home in an instant, so going to room 106 and going home had the same meaning.

"I though it was a solemn, good story."

"It was interesting, I see why you said you liked it, Sakuraba-senpai."

They'd gone to see this movie because of Harumi's recommendation. Harumi had gone to see it with a classmate, enjoyed it and recommended it to Koutarou and the others. However, because of their schedules and it being a serious movie, only Koutarou and Kiriha had gone.

"I'm glad you liked it then."

>Shitty plot kicks in at full force during the second half

What?
Are you talking about the individual plots of the girls?

Harumi closed her eyes slightly in happiness, glad that they'd enjoyed the movie she'd recommended. Seeing Harumi like this, Koutarou grinned broadly.

"But Kiriha-san said that we're more full of drama."

As revenge for Kiriha always teasing him, Koutarou told Harumi a little of what they were talking about earlier.
It was supposed to be a little revenge, but of course, Kiriha was a step ahead.

"It's only natural, right? And after we spent that much rich time together..."

Kiriha blushed lightly and looked down embarrassedly, sighing lightly, she placed her hand on her chest, emphasising her femininity. She then gazed reproachfully sideways at Koutarou.

"E-eeeeeh!?"

Seeing Kiriha like that, Harumi's imagination ran wild with what the 'rich time' meant and her face was dyed red.
Her face went red up to her ears and she covered her face in embarrassment. So the one that was troubled was Koutarou.

"Heeeeyy, stop the vicious lies!!"

"I haven't said a single lie... you awful person."

Kiriha nestled close to him and began to stroke his chest with her fingertip.
It was a perfect act of a sulking woman who'd been hurt by her lover's words.

"The direction is entirely a lie though!"

Kiriha's words didn't have any trace of a lie in them. However, by choosing her words to cause misunderstandings, and with how she said them and her actions, she gave an entirely different meaning. So it was only natural for Harumi to misunderstand.

"Fu fu, fu fu fu fu fu."

By Koutarou's panic, Harumi noticed that Kiriha was teasing him, and probably her too.
Thanks to the relief and pity, Harumi unintentionally burst into laughter.

"Geez, don't surprise me like that, you two."

"It's your fault for being mean."

Kiriha returned to normal as Harumi noticed and separated from Koutarou. It was a quick change of attitude for people who weren't used to her.

"It's my fault!?"

"Fu fu fu fu fu, a ha ha ha ha."

Koutarou and Harumi had both perfectly danced to Kiriha's tune. Harumi felt like there was a large difference in their mental ages.

"It's punishment for looking down on our memories."

"You skillfully avoided it though!"

"Ah... once more man's logic makes woman cry."

"I'm the one that wants to cry!"

Even after Harumi had noticed everything, Koutarou was being run off his feet by Kiriha, enough that Harumi felt a sense of admiration.

―――Is this an adult woman's composure perhaps.. or maybe I should so a wicked woman's? Whichever the case, I don't have it...

She felt a secret longing for Kiriha's adultness, or her being a wicked woman.

After they returned to room 106, they spent some time relaxing and drinking tea.
However, as the time approached 6 o'clock, Koutarou stood from his seat.

"I'm going to go have a bath."

Kiriha started preparing dinner at 6, and the other girls would return. So it was convenient for Koutarou to have a bath now.

"Koutarou, shall I wash your back?"

"I don't want that!"

Koutarou cut down Kiriha's proposal and entered the bathroom alone. Kiriha watched him go with a smile and Harumi looked at her curiously.

"Um... Kiriha-san?"

"What is it?"

Harumi placed her teacup on the table and extremely hesitantly asked Kiriha.

"...Uh, I've always wondered, but... when you say these kind of things, what would you do if he asked you to?"

Kiriha also placed her cup down and answered with a small smile.

"Hmm... at the moment, I'd be happy."

Harumi's eyes went wide.

"Be happy?"

"Yes... Koutarou is one of those men. If he didn't have the resolve to accept all of me, he'd never ask."

"I see... so in other words, it would mean Satomi-kun's problems were solved."

She only wins at being shit.

I was translating as I was going, looks like it might not be Kiriha's side story, but Harumi's

Harumi nodded, she understood Kiriha's thoughts. Koutarou had a strong sense of responsibility but also generally kept his distance from other people. So if he were to go into the bath with others, it would mean that him keeping his distance from others would be gone.

"None of us know what will solve his problems. This method is only available to me so I need to check every so often."

"Now that you mention it, that might be true."

Using feminine charms to encourage him would be hard for the other girls. Shizuka and Ruth might be able to, but Kiriha was mostly unchallenged in that arena. There was a large possibility it would be needed to break through the wall around his heart, so this was something Kiriha had to do.

"And... there's no disadvantage for you either."

"Well, that's true."

Kiriha smiled and picked up her cup again and drank. Teasing Koutarou was for both his and her sakes. In this case she'd be able to grant her wish to have a bath together with her loved one and wash his back, in other cases, teasing him would hit his natural feelings. There were nothing but advantages for Kiriha, so she had no reason not to.

"However, it doesn't seem to be going well. Koutarou might be too serious... or my attacks might be too weak... there's a little change though."

"Fu fu, his being strong willed is a problem, isn't it?"

"But that's charming too, it's troubling."

"Ahah, I feel like I understand."

Understanding her thoughts, Harumi began to feel she was right. Teasing Koutarou just to enjoy herself might be a problem, but lurking within was a deep affection and consideration.
Maybe she should help her, that's what Harumi thought.

"So Kiriha-san, there's something I'd like to ask you."

"Hm? What is it?"

With Kiriha's nod, Harumi took a deep breath and began, deadly serious.

"... Please teach me how to be a wicked woman."

Even Kiriha, who was always calm was astounded at her request. They were words she never expected to hear from Harumi. Only the word please had any of Harumi's normal character left in it.

"Please, Kiriha-san! I want to tease Satomi-kun too, like you do!"

Harumi pinned Kiriha with an earnest look. She was serious. After looking over her from the top of her head to the tips of her toes, she gave a strong judgement.

"...It's impossible, give up."

By Kiriha's judgement, Harumi had no qualities of a wicked woman at all.
People's personalities had a range, and within Harumi's range, there was no wickedness.
She was a girl that wore good will like clothes, a newborn pup could not hunt.
And in the first place, bowing her head like this and making an earnest request was a misstep on the road of wickedness. Kiriha coming to the conclusion that it was out of the question was only natural.

Harumi understood the reality too, but even so, she was born as a girl and wanted to use that power at least once.
She wanted to try troubling the one she loved. It was a natural desire for girls.

"And I'm sure, it would help Satomi-kun!"

"Hmm..."

As Kiriha had said, to move a boy who couldn't accept other people's heart might sometimes need a female's charm.
Harumi's wish was to help Koutarou in his life. However, it wouldn't once his problem was solved.
Now was their only mutual chance. Harumi's mind was made up.

And that's the first of four parts of Badgirl Begins, I may do another part tomorrow if the thread is still around, otherwise I'll probably post more of it in the next thread I see after volume 14's done.

―――With this temperament, it might be possible...

Kiriha had originally thought it was impossible but looking at Harumi, she could feel the strength dwelling in her eyes and began to think it might be possible.
After thinking for a while, she turned to face Harumi and nodded.

"...Okay, let's try it."

"Really!?"

"However, I can't guarantee results."

"I understand, that's fine!"

"It's good that you have that resolve. Let's try doing it."

"Thank you!"

In this way, Harumi started to learn how to be a wicked woman - that is, to abuse her position and charms as a girl.
The journey would be long and tough, but Harumi felt she could accomplish it with constant perseverance. That would make the problem all the more difficult, but Harumi hadn't noticed that at all.

This. Sadly season 2 will never happen ;_;.

I want to Marry this Dragon

Koutarou's already promised to though

I like these threads and make them and participate in them usually but I've still been stuck on Vol 3 or something of the LN that I started many months ago.

Just can't find the motivation to keep reading.

Not that it's particular with Rokujouma. I can't do OreGairu as well.