Objectively, what's the point of staying in the EU?

Objectively, what's the point of staying in the EU?

> Free trade union for better economic deals and benefit
> Easier to move among different EU member states
> More geopolitical relevance as member of a large and powerful economically dominant bloc than a single, relatively small country

France is not a real country lmao

You can sperg out and insult my country but deep down you know it's true

How are you relevant if you have to get 26 other countries to agree with you (never happens) in order to do anything?

Taiwan is more relevant than any EU country because they're independent and an actual country

wp noseberg, i take the lead now.
>easier to move amound different EU country, (ie shitskin country and poorfucks: poland, romania, hungary,)
easier to smugle drugs and weapons to get btfo.
>better economics deals.
holy shit, like what ? eu cost us way more than others eu subhuman.

> Better economic deals
> like what
A massive free trade bloc with other economically productive countries.
I don't think you realize just how big that is.
When stupid people on Sup Forums say shit like
> Germans, French, etc. give so much for Poland's gibs, etc.
they're ignoring the fact that German, French, etc. businesses can do that much better because they have a much larger, freer, and more open market than they otherwise would, and can sell better in places like Poland.

The French have massively benefited from the EU, unlike us. You would be mad to leave it.

> Free trade union for better economic deals and benefit
That doesnt require a Central European government with unelected officials dictating how every country should run itself
> Easier to move among different EU member states
Also easier for migrants to swarm in and terrorists to jump country to country after attacks without any checks whatsoever.
There should be border checks (and indeed there is now in most internal EU flights with a fast track for EU citizens.
> More geopolitical relevance as member of a large and powerful economically dominant bloc than a single, relatively small country
being a voiceless member of an imperialist German led EU doesnt increase relevance. We have had a depression now for at least 10 -17 years.

Burger thinking he knows about Europe

>these countries have been hijacked by jewish freemason filth that will be purged within the next 100 years
more like that

There's no point for France. France is a puppet of the new German Superstate if it stays in the EU.

Take back control, control immigration levels, stop mass-migration and EU over-regulation.

>others economically productive country...lmfao.
the only productive country in the eu are germans. we're basically just selling gov shit like bus, subways etc... we're selling our shity museum ticket and perfume to dubaƬ and chinks, we're also selling high-end weapons and warplanes (ie Le rafale) do you think polandofthepoor could afford such shit ?
pls btfo EU is just a good way for WS and shills to fuck us into oblivion.
polishfags are just free labors for shit jobs, these fags dont even know how to paint a fucking wall.

with ur help friendo, i bet on 30 years. my m9a1 is ready desu

> Why are French boulevards lined with trees ?
> So the Germans can march in the shade.

True 75 years ago. True today.

France is rightful British clay.

Yes user, keep telling yourself that while your children get the acid and your wife gets the shrapnel

*sniff* fucking cury how much for this lcd ?

It's Italy that really needs to leave, France too to a lesser extent but Italian industries on a whole are getting arse raped not been able to inflate their Lira anymore. German industrial leader must be laughing their tits off at Italy.

the only good reason is the common market. Other than that the EU is a shitshow (and regulations on said common market are ofetn idiotic as well.
The EU should just go back to being a common market with a small commission from each member state to regulate it. No more political, monetary or god forbid fiscal union. And close the fucking borders already
At that point I will support EU

> We have had a depression now for at least 10 -17 years.
> Poland
> One of the fastest growing economies in the world or at least Europe
Yeah tell me of all of your wisdom of Europe, Pawel

Than go away faggot.

I bet you'd be happy for the US to become part of a union where shit South American countries have the same amount of power as your country.

as well as freedom of movement so they can all LEGALLY come over to your country and claim benefits.

have you seen the influx of niggers in monaco recently, or is that a proxy flag ?

Single market makes Western Europe a shit ton of money

Burger doesnt know a Polish Flag from a Monaco Flag.

I rest my case.

Consolidation of power and capital

No proxy here. Yes there's niggers, but luckly they mostly don't live here and just work in the day and go home later

You stupid fat cunt

They wouldn't have anywhere near the same power as the US, do even France or Italy exert similar power to Germany within the EU?
Why the hell would Brazil or Mexico exert power similar to what the US would?
And even then most people would probably have no problem whatsoever if the people with free movement were Greeks, Poles, Dutch, Swedes, etc. as opposed to subhumans.

>france
beyond saving and its most profitable decision would be to keep the economy alive by smuggling refugees in and out for gibs

brittany should declare independence and could survive on its own though

mfw

>t. whiteness expert

You havent been around Condamine recently.

other than nignog who would want to work for you arrogant cucks ?

wtf never seen a nigger living in a house. It's not safe even here

That's the point though, within the EU you're just another member state and they're doing everything they can to work towards one big union in control of everything.

We just have Romanian subhuman gypsies instead.

No raeson.

you would be surprised how many are living in "monegasque" housing

Oh France, you used to be an inspiration to us all, a beacon of light in a world tormented by Anglo greed and German militarism. Now you are just another whore of Globalism. Doing everything to please your master so you can be graced with a one night stand at his Chateau of Degeneracy. How deep have you fallen, along with our hopes!

gibs

we're probably even more pissed about it than you ever will
need to blast the holohoax asap

To get butt fucked by globalist treasonous rotten politicians.