The absolute state of england

The absolute state of england

So tolerant

>yet another anti-British/English thread
We've figured out what you're doing, you can stop posting.

"Asian"
In assuming this is the pc term for Muslim?

Wish these niggas at least made videos of it and put it on the internet

And what continent are Muslim countries in? Fucking Ameritard piece of shit, I hope Russia nukes you Mongrel subhumans.

I like british slags, all they care about is the seize of your dick. Dicklets btfo.

Yes, the bongs have settled on "Asian" as their politically correct term for the barbaric hordes they're welcoming-in to rape their children.

assblasted bong-to-poo expat detected

So offended, does your imam know you shitpost

No only America uses the term 'Asian' to refer exclusively to East Asians.

obviously its technically not in asia, but generally we use asia to refer to orientals.

Like the ching chong people.

Obviously, you dirty cunt.

Exactly, and why is it everybody who hates on England/Britain hides their flags? Inferiority much??

Another muslim rape scandal in the UK, sure sounds like your average thursday.

A S I A N

fuck I hate England

Nah "asian" means east asian everywhere except Bongistan

Pretty sure you're the odd one out on that one. Most countries say Asian when referring to Orientals, not sand niggers.

you been saving that one since funnyjunk circa 2001 Mahmoud?

We have always called them Asian. They're from Asia. We call what you call Asians "Oriental" or just Chinese.

They're Asian on census forms, and have been referred to as Asian for hundreds of years. This seems to enrage Americans.

We call east Asians, Asians too. But we also call other people from Asia, Asians. Because they come from Asia funnily enough.

Its like only calling Slavic people Europeans and not Western Europeans, Europeans.

YU MADAH WHITAH BOY?

>This seems to enrage Americans.
Probably because we have enough sense to not call wolves hound dogs.

She needs to shut her fucking mouth, for the sake of diversity!

They're from Asia. Why is this an issue?

>calls anyone from central or south america hispanic
>calls protestant border raiders who owned plantations in ireland "scots irish"
>unironically uses the word latino, which means absolutely nothing

Meanwhile we use "Asian" to describe people from Asia and you're crawling up the walls.

if it's a positive story about muslims they are referred to as muslims.
if it's a negative story they are referred to as asians

i'm sure this thread will be full of cucked bongs pointing out that muslim countries are in asia but you know exactly the word games they are playing and you know that the first statement in this post is true. it's manipulation to get you to be more accepting of the invading hordes and you are not only falling for it but defending it

Because your media purposely uses such a broad description to hide the reality of your situation.

Are you even allowed to call out pakis by name for their actions? Or is that anti-social behavior?

Merely bong sophistry.

Using language to mislead, rather than clarify.

A peculiarly bong practice.

[asian] is britbong for 'Middle-Eastern Types' (mostly Muslims).

>asian

Same thing with anti-german threads. It's either divide and conquer or redpilling newfriends. Usually the former.

This seems to confuse you a great deal. They've always been referred to as Asian. Everyone knows exactly who is being referred to, because that's what they've always been known as. They're not just from Pakistan, they're from Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Iraq, Bangladesh and so on. All of those countries are in Asia.

>these are word games
>the word you have used to describe these people for hundreds of years is a word game

You live in a country where the FBI record anyone and everyone as "white". Your census laws have North Africans and Arabs as white. You use the meaningless words such as Latino and Hispanic.

We use "Asian" as we always have and you become apoplectic with rage.

You can assume anyone hiding their flag and shit posting is Canadian. It's really sad how shitty our post quality has gotten.

Because "Asian" could refer to many different people*, when in reality it's the brown shitstains doing the raping

*only in bongistan. everywhere else shitskins are called muzzies, arabs or middle-easterners

>It's an egocentric Americans get triggered by Pakistani Muslims being called Asians even though they come from Asia episode
>Its a The rest of the world needs to conform to America perceptions on how things ought to be episode

see
it's deliberately misleading and dishonest

>European picture taken 5 mins before she was raped by Africans on the beach as her boyfriend lays unconscious

Damn that's a lot of dick.

How is it misleading?

Everyone knows where it refers to, because people know where Asia is on a map. No one other than Americans are misled by this.

Meanwhile the USA does this.

>calls anyone from central or south america hispanic
This refers to their shared language and customs, of which there are many.
>calls protestant border raiders who owned plantations in ireland "scots irish"
It's "scotch-irish" here, and we use it to refer to the genetic lineage of those who settled mainly in the Appalachians.
>unironically uses the word latino, which means absolutely nothing
Spics are the only ones calling themselves that.

>Meanwhile we use "Asian" to describe people from Asia and you're crawling up the walls.
No, you use "asian" to refer to people from particular nations and ethnicities that you could be more specific about very easily. Youre just not brave enough, or legally allowed to do so.

Go ahead and call out these pakis by name on your facebook if you disagree with me.

>misleading
>americans are misled

>people who read the newspaper in the uk know exactly who it is referring to

>Be Britbong
>use retarded terminology
>blame the rest of the world for not being retarded

>asian

GODDAMN JAPANESE BAN THEM FROM ANYTHING AND ANYWHERE FOREVER

No.......

>hating on England
To be honest I like seeing threads like this. Not because it's durr absolut stat of Ingland, but because it's important to understand what's going on in Europe and what globalization and multiculturalism really does. I don't think that you bongs are beyond saving I don't think any white country is. We need to try to focus and come together as white people and save our collective civilization

>people actually from asia
>calling them asian is retarded

>americans using words like hispanic and latino which don't actually mean anything is fine
>also calling them white then they commit crime is fine too

Sorry, bong, but your sophistry is self-evident. You know what the issues are, you know the inevitable course of thought when they are pursued, and you use language manipulation to redirect from that outcome.

LIke I say, it's a peculiarly bong practice.

How would you like to be Indian and be accused of being a dirty muslim, yes we shit in streets but we don't rape our own children and cuck ours anuses up in offering to an imaginary skydaddy who hates us

How can anyone just let these Asians get away with this?

Boy you would think Asians would be better than this

There's no 'we'. You're a mutt, who lives in a cesspit where people worship niggers and the FBI counts people called Miguel Chavez as being white. You voted for some guy called Hussein Obama.

In a civilsed country like Russia the 'Asians' would be lynched. In Britain the one mp who admitted there is problem with Pakis preying on white girls was fired.

If given the choice, I think I'd rather live in Detroit than London.

Nah its just that other countries use different words for the same meaning but you think that is some kind of subterfuge when its actually just local convention.

Everyone knows what the media means when they say 'Asian', it not deceiving anyone here into thinking that Mr Chang from Hong Kong is running a mass rape gang.

Guess what Asian ethnic group is historically the highest in America? Chinese. Hence why you use the term Asian as synonymous with East Asian Chinese/Korean/Jap.

Guess what is the highest ethnic group from Asian in the UK?

Its South Asians, so Asian becomes synonymous with Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Indian.

MIND BLOWING RIGHT

>asian
Emily Retter deserves rape.

Look at the photo. Are those people white?

Which is worse? Calling people from Asia Asian or calling people from Honduras white?

Nihonjin raipu-desu wa ouwaito no gakuseiko.

nope asians are chinese, koreans, japanese, vietnamese etc. i've never heard anyone call an arab asian

>Everyone knows exactly who is being referred to, because that's what they've always been known as
Bullshit, when a paki did something, you used to be able to refer to them as pakis.
>They're not just from Pakistan, they're from Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Iraq, Bangladesh and so on. All of those countries are in Asia.
so you're saying you prefer to lump all these diverse groups under one non-descriptive label that doesnt allow the listener to know any more details that "they could be japanese, they could be pakis"?

Are you people retarded?
>*checks empire*
haha oh yeah.

>THOUSANDS
Damn, that's pretty impressive actually. But seriously, how can you wait so long to go to the police without being shackled to a boiler?

why not call them earthlings then, fucking retard?
no use in being specific right?
legit kys

Well riddle me this bongfriend. Do you refer to yourself as "European" instead of "British" in every context possible? It's technically correct after all?

how is "asian" less racist than muslim? are bongs this retarded?

>Meanwhile the USA does this.
And we can call them spics and complain that they drag down whites by lumping them in with us without getting arrested

>so you're saying you prefer to lump all these diverse groups under one non-descriptive label that doesnt allow the listener to know any more details

>hispanic
>latino

>white males

All these criticisms and you faggots think a fanny is a pussy and can say aluminum correctly.

Go take a walk without a face mask so some mudslime can give you a free acid peel.

When they say "Asian" in GB, they mean Pakistani and Indian, because they don't have actual East Asians.

>1PBTID
Obvious divide and conquer. Into the trash.

>>people who read the newspaper in the uk know exactly who it is referring to
Like how we know when the news says "youths" we know it's about blacks, but then again we can also just say "blacks".

We also recognize that this mislabeling is intentional and only serves to erode our society

If I went somewhere abroad and no one knew or cared about what part of Europe I was from, then it would be accurate to refer to me as European.

Asian has been used in the same way to mean the same thing for hundreds of years and Americans have got wind of it, and decided to disregard entirely the fact that they record Aztec looking people as white for crime statistics and use catch all terms like hispanic and latino which mean nothing.

It really doesn't matter how many words you assemble in your sophistry, bong. It's still sophistry, and a misuse of language, designed to mislead and cloud thought, intentionally so.

The eternal bong at work.

>USA does dis
And don't you think we ameritards are tired of the word play too? If everyone called out everyone specifically (even you bongs) by country of origin we'd have an easier way of tracking problems

>mislabeling
>hasn't changed in centuries
This bothers you immensely. Why?

>calling asians asian is retarded
>calling el salvadorian gangsters white is great

see

The USA referring to those people as white is as intentional as it is inaccurate. We have always called them Asian, because they're from Asia.

>my country is newspeek hellhole
>but yours is too
so everything is allright and fine I guess, I save these images and write in these threads. Not because of hate and making fun of UK, but to pinpoint this fucked up PC hyprocrisy. Yet almost all brits here are sperging out, USA is cucked too, Pooland gonnna poo, just admit that your country is hell when it comes to PC.

>If I went somewhere abroad and no one knew or cared about what part of Europe I was from, then it would be accurate to refer to me as European.
Yes, it would be accurate, but would you ever actually do that? Of course not, it'd be retarded. Also how does the whole latino white shit play into this? I've never defended classifying mestizos as white

>Thousands of men are willing to face life in prison for the CHANCE to fuck a 4-5/10 until unconsciousness
>I can't even get girl's phone number despite being rich, /fit/, alright looking, and friendly

How is this fair?

Because everyone else in the world uses the term middle-eastern or some other variatiation to more accurately distinguish what kind of people they mean

>hispanic
>latino
Those are words we use when purposely refering to the entire group. There are no two groups of spics as different as pakis are from japs.

We also call out mexicans, hondurans, guatemalans and puerto ricans BY NAME BECAUSE THEY HAVE NAMES.

You literally cannot legally call out a pakis for their rapes on social media without risking jail time. You are a pathetic and conquered people.

>africain
>arabe
>asiatique

Calling you stupid fucks out so that maybe you do something before you're completely powerless.

PAKI'D

what a slut

This is typical bong attitude right here. Such an arrogant and pompous people, care more about making the queen look good than about mass rape in their country.

asiatique is never EVER used in place of musulman
you're alone in your retardation

If you're rich and just looking to get laid with 9/10 girls or above then just get a flashy car that anounces you are very rich and go places

Not that you'll get meaningfull relationships from that but there you go

It's a catch all phrase, Chinese japanese and Sikhs are not involved bit theyre included in this demographic. They should just call it what it is Muslim rape gangs.

>hasn't changed in centuries
Dont let access to information or the prevalence of literacy change you one bit, failed empire.

>calling asians asian is retarded
When talking about pakis and only pakis, or arabs and only arabs, using a term that could equally refer to koreans or japs is indeed retardation.
>calling el salvadorian gangsters white is great
We fully recognize that such a practice is manipulation, and we can freely discuss it whereas you cannot.

Everyone involved, from the rapists themselves to the politicians who allowed them to get away with it, should be executed. This is the only justice applicable to this shameful display of left wing incompetence.

>Those are words we use when purposely refering to the entire group
So is Asian.

>You literally cannot legally call out a pakis for their rapes on social media without risking jail time. You are a pathetic and conquered people.
You have learned all this from what? That we use the word "Asian" as we always have?

This bothers you on a deep, personal level.

japs need to be stoped. 2 nukes weren't enough

Britcuck btfo

>"w-we always use that term! w-we never called them what they are specifically!"

>there is no we
Haha if you say so Mahmood. Now I know you're a dirty shitskin even though I already knew that. Considering you're defending the Asians. I don't defend half the shit America does but I certainly don't pretend that "Oy erry bloke knows what da fook" because most Britts do but are too cucked by their government to do anything. We're all in the same sinkin boat dumbass stop pissing in it

>could equally refer

How could it equally refer? There are a few thousand Koreans in the UK.

As you're hiding your flag, you're clearly some ugly leftard or one of their pets, so you have the blood of these girls on your hands. You're the ones who want open borders, race mixing, acceptance of islam, etc. None of that is my culture.

>"Asian sex gang"
So Arabs yeah?

>So is Asian.
Ok, are you referring to the entire group when discussing muslim rape gangs? Are you draggin in japs and chinks on this?

You've lost sir. Just like you lost your empire.

You're not white. You have some mystery meat ancestry and that's about it.

Niggers killed more white Americans last month than Muslims have Brits in the last twenty years and you vote them President. Make sure to tune into NBA tonight with your girlfriend, she loves it.