Checkmate, Sup Forums

wtf i love science now

Wtf I love the Priesthood of Scientism now

wtf I hate semantics now!

>What is high toryism

All my liberal friends agree.

Joked on you science nigger man I also believe in environmental conservation

Honestly you're a retard if you DONT believe in conserving the environment

That's not a wrong logic. Being a naturalist would go hand in hand with being a (real) traditionalist.
Unfortunately, the American definition of conservatism has more to do with hating niggers than any romantic connections to a bygone past. Probably because Americans have no real past, heritage or tradition to speak of.

Agree. Glass Brazil, China, India and Africa.

>conflating conservativism with conservation
Seems like the typical nigger thing to do when the root of the word seems similar.

Is science nigger man pushing the jew carbon tax agenda again?

Yeah im fine with that, but lets focus on cleaning up the real pollution in our oceans, rivers, and forests. Instead of taxing carbon which isnt saving us from anything.

National parks are one of the last places you can go and be surrounded by healthy white people, we should definitely make sure these spaces stay clean and full of life for future generations.

Rural and suburban retards that voted for Drumpf don't believe in conserving the environment. Only intelligent city people that voted for Hilary believe in conserving the environment.

You can do both, you know.

>discovering fire is a associated with the beginning of mankind
>mankind only exists because it threatens the environment
>somehow we actually cared about the consequences of CO2 emissions then.
Is this guy a retard?

>maybe it's just me, but pickles is one thing conservatives would eat.
Bringing pickle logic into politics.
-niggah de grease tyron 2017

Conserve is the root word of conservation and conservative you fucking mouthbreather

>Fucking this

Uhm, sweetie, what about conserving lifestyle? It has a bigger impact on ones life than any climate change. Why would you only 'conserve' the aspects which affects you the least?

A few cavemen starting fires doesn't threaten the environment.

Mass deforrestation and fossil fuel extraction does.

One shitty tv scientist is all you have.

wtf the paris accords are congress-binding agreements now

Lifestyle is directly and profoundly affected by the surrounding climate and environment

At least niggers have a genuine homeland, unlike jews.

We do. Black Science Man is fucking retarded. Actual conservatives (not neo-con shills) are almost always conservationists that support national parks, pollution regulations, and animal's rights.

says the 60 year old "country"

Taxing carbon doesnt actually help anyone except the burocrats who get the money. Carbon dioxide is not pollution, its always been in the atmosphere and has been at higher levels plenty of times in the planets history. Large releases of carbon dioxide are not major extinction events, the climate warms for a period and then cools back down. Add to that the fact that the earth has been in a very cold cycle for the last few tens of millions of years. Our warm holocene era where civilization was born is actually one of the short warm periods that comes between periods of intense glaciation. If things get warmer then the plants that do better in a warm climate will move north and colder varieties might die out in spots. But in another few thousand years things will cool back down, this has happened before in earths history.

Carbon is not pollution.

Conservatives only conserve the money of their investors that made them into political party. Not that democrats are any better, they have nothing to do with democracy since people don't decide what they do.

Holy shit I hate that guy

Conservationist, not conservative, is the word you're looking for space-nigger.

Daily reminder that desiring to reduce pollution and having a clean environment is in everyone's interest, however one doesn't have to believe in the (((Anthropomorphic Climate Change))) Boogeyman nor submit your country to useless climate accords to do so.

Retard alert. In order to conserve the enviroment you'd have to erase cars, food, industry and most jobs for a mere 0.1-0.2 degree (C) less change of temperature over a 100 years. What do you honestly think affects you the most?

protib yu gant

They do.

Retards follow platitudes.

I don't think they have realized yet that the more they go on about this, possibly real, shit the more emboldened deniers become.
Who doesn't like making libs irate?

>Seems to me like being more liberal with tax money would be something conservatives do.

Get out of politics you uninformed nigger

Taking a trip to the US, leaf?

Wtf! I hate false bait statements now

why doesnt he wag his bitchy fingers at china and india?

99% of scientists agree human-caused climate change is a thing. I highly doubt you know any more of them with your wikipedia-inspired buzzword.
I can sort of see why you might not want to implement a carbon tax, but you need to come up with some other way to reduce the greenhouse effect if you're gonna talk shit.

HMMM LET ME JUST SWITCH EVERYTHING TO SOLAR IF THE BLACK SCIENCE MAN THINKS IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

Not like the collapse of the economy is a thing anyway!

The inheritors of a 2800+ year old civilization.

I wouldn't mind preserving the environment, if such preservation didn't go with a near-totalitarian way of living, sprawling global bureacuracies and a swarm of rabid leftist policies bundled with it

It's not like your economy is doing great anyway, amerifat.

God damn this guy never fails to impress with his stupidity.

Yes and you would think liberals were liberal. Welcome to 2017.

"""Civilization"""

And liberals should be okay with everyone owning guns. The ideological labels are pointless. They no longer mean anything.

Big coal companies being taxed is "a near-totalitarian way of living"?

That's the problem. Parks are too white. We need to diversify them and offer more attractions to get poc in there. Rap shows in the parks would be a good start or maybe just let poc get in and use anything they offer there for free.

We gave the world the Book of Books, seems pretty civilized to me.

With the current demographic change? Why?
Wouldn't the new Europeans prefer a warmer climate?

He is not wrong.

We wish. Our "conservatives" do nothing but love blacks

>le 99% meme
You have to go back

tell that to Aussie Abos.

it seems to me being black would mean not wanting to kill your own people by the truck load

but niggas gonna nig

It is you fucking straw man. I'm the president of the environmental club on my campus and if I revealed my power level even a little I'd get expelled.

Go back where, exactly?

It would be if you kikes would fucking leave us alone.

wtf i love carbon taxes now

Reddit

What is the point of doing anything about global warming when we are already moving away from oil with electric cars and solar panels?

how to conserve the environment, get on nuclear power and get off coal. Congratulations i just ended global warming caused by the US as nuclear puts out no waste into the atmosphere.

I'm conservative-leaning and I'm very much for protecting wildlife and not having garbage thrown around everywhere.

What I'm not for is dishonest TV scientists claiming that OMG CLIMATE CHANGE IS GONNA KILL US SO GO GIVE MILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO MY FRIENDS ENERGY TECH FIRM CAUSE ITLL SAVE THE PLANET!

You know what else would save the planet? Not giving any more goddamn food to Africa and Asia but that doesnt fit in with their agendas and their donors pocketbooks.

...and I bet you still stand behind Trump, despite him being the most kike-friendly USA president since Clinton.

you gave the world a fucking bill with compounding interest, and continue to act smug about it.

Conservatives are more concerned with denying gay people the right to marry than protecting the planet

>fire
>a threat to the environment
Fire has been an important part of natures ecosystem since forever. Unless you activelly burn down everything cor the sake of it, there's nothing wrong with fire, man-made or not.
>fucking burgers everytime

Yes, because conserving nature doesn't require the state to do everything.

Oy vey such edge

So fake. So gay. They're keeping him alive with the blood of children. Like the Clintons, Rothschilds, and Soros.

Sure, let's use the one efficient renewable energy we have a shitton then: Nuclear.

You can shut off all those hippie and coal plants then.

Oh wait, leftists don't want this.

Oh, the place where 95% of 2017 Sup Forums's userbase came from (and 99% of Trump supporters)?
Why would I "go back there" despite never being a regular browser of that website? Why would I "go back there" if I've been on Sup Forums since goddamn 2012 and have personally seen you fucking incessant /r9k/eddit cretins invade, occupy and colonize this board (and Sup Forums in general) so thoroughly there no longer is even a distinction between a "redditor" and a "4channer"? More to the point - why won't YOU "go back there"?

> implies that liberals don't harm the environment.
I like Deep Ecology. Not the leftist bullshit tree worship, but a true understanding that humans are animals, and that we are dependent on a healthy, sustainable environment.

That's why they live in a highly polluted city and don't move to the countryside to reduce their environmental footprint.

Man made global warming is a fearmongering meme.
Climate change is happening but its a slow, natural process.
Nothing to see here folks.

I respect all presidents holding the office. But, I don't stand behind anyone who doesn't round up every Jew in our education system, media, and banking industry and fly them back to Israel where he then pushes the button to nuke you fucks.

Looks everyone! A real life fucking retard. He repeated that tired, debunked globalist talking point like a good goy.

You should kill your self, your obviously useless and have no critical thinking skills

FUCK THE ENVIRONMENT. I'M GONNA GO POUR SOME MOTOR OIL ON MY GRASS!!

And in a million years from now what fucking difference will it have made? None.

Also. How the fuck can we hurt the environment. Everything that we have is made from elements that were always here. Even plastic. Everything will eventually return to it's normal state anyways, so Fuck it.

Do these fucking faggots really believe the environment isn't protected enough here in America? We go above and beyond most countries, and at this point we put off very little carbon compared to shit holes like China. These people act as though Republicans are setting forests on fire and laughing

Dumping spent nuclear fuel in the sea is not renewable

Do you have actual counter arguments or are you only capable of speaking in cliched buzzwords?

Exactly, because conservatives are more liberal than liberals, they just have different attitude. It's funny conservatives they march for freedom of speech, when that's exactly what enabled gay rights and pride parade.

Because you use a propaganda statistic that also appeals to authority and you would feel more at home there among fellow bugmen

We also want this man to conserve on words and stfu

Shhh...we don't want them leaving the "containment".

There's nothing wrong with appealing to authority.

Why does this fag pretend to be some intelligent philosopher?

Neocons, who have controlled the party for the last fifty or so years, are all Jews.

Might as well nuke the planet then since nukes are made from naturally occuring elements.

Are you an edgy nihilistic 13 year old, or just an extremely autistic 70 IQer?

>Everything will eventually return to it's normal state anyways
Yeah, in 100,000 years. Are you willing to wait that long?

There really is a conspiracy for everything. I hope this is satire.

Issue is, your idea of 'conserving the environment' involves wiping out most of the population of the world, so that you and your buddies can enjoy a nice peaceful 'peasant-free' earth. Whilst you live in the lap of luxury, and have the remaining populations as slave labour.

>Big coal companies being taxed
Fck off you fucking jew. We're not talking about taxation but how TV, radio, public signs, schools are infected with the "don't waste, green living, save the planet" bullshit. I see it frigging everywhere. They tell us how to eat, trash, what kind of cars to drive. I say fuck off to piss the globalist communo-feminist agenda