WHY SHOULDN'T I?

>be me
>god tier red pilled
>published author
>try to wake people up from the matrix
>most people are complete idiots you have to fight with to actually shut their mouth and open their ears
>get death threats and bribe offers from actual alphabet agenices

Why should I stop turning them down to try and help massive idiots like the people here?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/T9ueFJCD
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAWExJQ2xmNXhfWG8
youtube.com/watch?v=JCVvc2hNVMU
youtube.com/watch?v=TwDGQTCWA4I
americafirstpatriots.com/many-politicians-bruises-near-eyes-recently/
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
hooktube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thomas Pynchon?

Post threat letters

pastebin.com/T9ueFJCD

eternal hell.

sorry not a good argument. I try to red pill out of compassion and love for my people and our culture, but I am beginning to see the Jews are right, people are cattle you can't wake them up only herd them to do things, they are too stupid to know what is good for them and will fight you for trying to show them.

>pastebin.com/T9ueFJCD
What is this? I can't even follow it, it's so random

One mans red pill is the other mans blue pill , the problem is what is truth

>IP man was the master
Can't even kek at how stupid this conversation is. Congrats OP, you truly are a red pill god

What have you published? In which way has it helped to wake people up from the matrix?

>be bodhi mantra
>be borderline psychotic
>wonder why no one listens to you
really jogs the nog

Same. Publication does not a good thinker make. This conversation looks like a schizophrenic LARP about grade-school philosophy and conspiracy theory.

Basically I have a friend who was air force intel. Frat bro and old roommate from college. I red pill under my own name on FB I am an author and expert on the Illuminati so they already know who I am, they have for some time. Anyhow this is a common friend we have on FB, never even knew who he was until I started red pilling the hard truths. Apparently he is a free mason and former Naval intel and possibly still is, in fact I believe he is a double agent possibly Mossad? No way to be sure all I do know is he is legit not LARPing. After red pilling on the Masons he would comment on on my posts etc we would talk/debate. He reads a copy of my book then starts that private convo on FB with me.

Start from the bottom. Sorry some images are missing so some things won't make sense I know but you can follow the convo

Do you even know who IP man was? It''s morons like you which is why I made this thread, no congratulations to you

Here have a copy of my book if you want. This is just the manuscript as my editor is still working on the editing won't be in stores for a couple months still but I give out free copies to pol tards all the time because I don't care about money, not the reason I wrote it, I wrote it to wake people up
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAWExJQ2xmNXhfWG8

ty you guys are making this decision much easier for me

Expecting any true woke person to click on a (((google))) link.

If you were truly woke you would know they already know who you are and what you do every minute of the day #Vault7

>self-published author
Ftfy

my publishing company isn't a self public company but again ty for your input, people commenting out their ass with absolutely no knowledge of what they are talking about continues to make me feel better about my decision

Do whatever you think is right brah.

Bragging about shit on the Internet with no proof is about the fucking leftiest thing you could do, cool guy.

Nobody cares

trying to figure it out, I don't see any future trying to raise awareness, seems what is happening is inevitable honestly. The organized and intelligent have to coral the masses, they are too dumb and dangerous to be left to their own devices and they can't be depended on is what I am seeing. I have no problem with what they are doing per say, men must be governed after all, I just don't agree with how they are doing it killing millions of people with their bullshit also the pedophilia and their end game, but it seems inevitable they will win in the end

Also self publishing is called that because it doesn't require a "company," you literally publish it yourself. Way to wake up all the normies while not having even a basic understanding of your proposed trade. Dumb fuck

Is he actually that talented? I've never read his works. Able to give a run down?
He was Timothy Leary's favorite author too.

calling a spade a spade is bragging, interesting logicz you got going there

you are a complete idiot and no longer even deserve a response, ty for stopping by

He wasn't bragging, it was relevant information to the story.

Are you so insecure in your life that somebody having a job offends you?

Proof?
Thanks, I know I won the argument, you don't need to prove it to me by pouting like a 4 yo. Thanks for taking a break from sucking cock to stop in to LARP

Wew lad! You've OD'd on the blackpill!
It sounds like you're trying to awaken the whole world in one swift hit, if that's too hard (sounds pretty hard) try scaling it back a notch - try educating someone you know, someone you're close to, slowly, piece by piece.
It's not hard to plant the seed!

What happened Oct 16th, 2016?

this is literally his book Sup Forums memes

Why do you ask?

magazine articles are memes? Who do you think makes the memes you useful idiots consume here some magic Jew?

Let me offer this advice to you: Think small.

You'll never change the mind of the masses. Never. But what you can do, is change the mind of 1 person. Then a second. Then a third. It might not even be obvious, it might be someone in the background listening.

You can also present information to those who already agree with you in a new way, and help them convince others.

The seeds of influence spread slowly. It starts at a small level, with each person having a tiny, almost negligible effect. But over time it cascades, and the dominoes fall one by one.

My gf and I have been red pilling people slowly over the years; we're at dozens now. Recently I convinced 3 people to vote no on the gay marriage plebicite. It means nothing right now, but the mark it leaves is long-lasting, and will continue on forever.

The ripples you leave right now in the public mind will not go away, they will continue to stir.

I, for one, thank you for your work so far.

If you haven't taking the Icke pill

If you got red pills, drop them. Otherwise this behavior is a little narcissistic, don't you think?

OK Mr. God-tier, drop a redpill, the type of redpill that makes NPC's say "Tinfoil! Schizo!" and I'll read your book. Deal? I just don't want to waste my time reading shallow bullshit.

Start with something like Inherent Vice, lots of people say Crying Lot because it is short, while good I don't think it is a good starting point in Pynchon's works. I started with Vineland which was a terrible choice but I enjoyed Inherent Vice a lot more

See, here is where you made your mistake and all of the subsequent push back you got flows from that mistake. Only one guy is allowed to start the book with I AM. And that one is taken. All talk about red pills and no red pills.

I think you should secure your safety OP, but you obviously are trying to red pill people so I think you should do both. If you're too public go underground and hide your whereabouts so they can't find you.

very wise post. I understand what you are saying and see point. I also thank you for what you are doing bruv. It just gets to be so daunting sometimes like trying to save a drowning dog and being bitten for it. We risk our livelihoods and even possibly our lives in the near future and have to deal with morons like this It just gets really frustrating I am sure you have been there. These sheeple have no idea how bad it really is and what is about to go down even when they have literally built concentration camps to hold millions, underground bunkers, and the special adviser to the president telling them it is time to get laced up
youtube.com/watch?v=JCVvc2hNVMU
youtube.com/watch?v=TwDGQTCWA4I

Hi Mark!

I don't care if you read it or not bro, got nothing to do with me, but here I have feedback from others that have read it do w/e you feel is prudent

Frank?

over the last months I've been seing more and mroe people hinting at the fact that they were aware of the tricks
I myself have kinda stopped hiding my power levels among people who can be logical, met by chance a few revisionists
victory is ineluctable but the harder we work, the sooner tdotr ;)

Well I am not really afraid for my life bro, if they wanted me dead I would be dead already. Plus they don't really work like that unless you are pretty high up with a big platform like Breitbart was. But I know I am on the list for the near future when it all goes down, nothing can change that really unless I do sell out, but I don't think I can, it just isn't me to bend the knee, not to tyranny, which is my struggle

And while I'm here, here's a nice little pill for the nigger cattle.

David Icke is by and large telling the truth. However, what he doesn't know is that the reptilians do not actually shape-shift. There are multiple types of reptilians, one of which is a smaller, more primitive type, barely capable of speech. Toward the end of this particular creature's lifespan, it ejects a cerebro-spinal fluid from a horn on top of its head. When certain politicians/entertainers/public figures get too rowdy, they'll strap them to a bed and let this creature ejaculate its spinal fluid into the victim's eye socket. After a few months of bed rest, the now-parasited victim returns to their life, and business goes on as usual, except the creature is now in control of the person's body. A pretty recent example of this (I'm reasonably sure) is McCain. When they're in public, they have access to the person's memories, so they know how to behave to avoid arousing suspicion. They'll still give you the creeps, especially when they smile so smugly at you, but you'll never know why. The reptilians have been around a long time, as have their smaller, parasitical counterparts. You should be deeply suspicious of any public figure who has suffered any kind of mark around their eye. Dmitir Medvedev once openly stated all of this, but passed it off as a joke.

That isn't necessarily true that you're too small to be killed or attacked, it may not be them but some antifa group that attacks you after they doxx you. There were people that were at Charlottesville that got bricks thrown through their windows just for being there.

fuck off Vox

ha yes, tdotr. It will be here soon we will fight or we will fall, but it will be war they will never give up until they have total victory or they are put down for good I give it 5 years max

true, I am not worried about the peons however, as long as I don't get shot with the CIA's heart attack gun, or have my car hacked and crashed I am not real worried

Yes, I've seen the hieroglyph before. Very neat.

I'm a moron for calling you out? You write like a juvenile and drop pink pills. You don't even know how publishing works and you gave a link to a "manuscript " to the world. All things a real writer would never do. I'm just calling you out for your idiocy and bullshit. If you can't handle people that call you out on the obvious shit, how the hell are you ever going to actually change the mind or heart of someone who truly disagrees with you? You're a child

Where do I start redpilling myself? There's so much info and disinfo.

WRONG!

David Icke is telling mostly the truth, but 'reptilians' is just a metaphor for psychopaths / sociopaths. Both of which are unnaturally charming and you have to know for a while to weed out that they truly are psychopathic or sociopathic. Basically people without 'empathy'. The elite see empathy as a weakness, or at the least as a luxury only the 'common man' can afford to have, because the common man does not have great responsibility. It is LITERALLY A REQUIREMENT to demonstrate your lack of empathy before being given the pass to enter the higher echelons of power.

David Icke presents 'shape-shifting reptilians' as LITERAL because you cannot say as much about the elites and not get MURDERED by them if you do not MASSIVELY DISCREDIT YOURSELF as a public figure. So it's either, don't TALK about the ELITES or if you do (and you want to live) MASSIVELY EMBARASSING AND DISCREDITING yourself, so that the Elites maintain plausible deniability.

you are a complete tool do the world a favor and gas yourself please leave my thread, everything you say reveals you are a stone cold retard

feel free to DL my book if you want I linked it earlier in the thread

This is a huge waste of time

this. I have never read Icke but you know what you are talking about, perhaps I will check him out

that would be my estimation too but I tend to overestimate my peers
the greatest story never told is a good way to get you started

Personally, I thought he was a disinformation shill, until I actually met a reptilian myself. Now I have to live with information that makes me sound like a crazy person. I understand how much of a fairy tale it sounds like, but there's hope. Even the dummies are starting to take notice: americafirstpatriots.com/many-politicians-bruises-near-eyes-recently/

>the greatest story never told is a good way to get you started
If TGSNT doesn't wake you up and get your blood boiling nothing will.
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Even if you don't believe a word he says, I would strongly recommend that you do. The more people can acclimate themselves to the reality of coexisting with malevolent ayys, the better.

> I am an author and expert on the Illuminati
Kek

So I'm asking you to help me redpill myself and you just send me to stuff written by somone I don't know.
How do I truly redpill myself.

>23 posts by this ID

why does someone who knows everything ask Sup Forums anything?

>1 post by this ID

That means a slide thread.

Either OP is Larping and having some fun, or they are genuinely telling the truth. Either way, OP posting multiple times in the thread is completely normal.

well you go to the primary sources but from what I've checked, everything is legit in tgsnt
and it starts from the beginning so you won't get lost in the chronology
otherwise just use commonsense
>is that wooden door airtight?
>no
>tfw gas chambers are a lie

>multiple posts
>1/3 of all posts
>normal
lel

I won't doubt it for a second. That's the thing when you go all the way down the rabbit hole you will see to never discount anything there is some really fucked up things going on in this world. Also when you get to the bottom of the rabbit hole you find him/they/it, whatever, they are there waiting the grand architects. You see it is all connected and always has been and it has been orchestrated none of it happened by accident none of it is coincidence it has been done far to precisely for far too long to be done by men

I gave a you a copy of my book bro. All the other red pills are only a small piece, my book puts it all together for you to see what is going on and why, what more can someone offer you?

Feel free to take your shekels begging scheme back to plebit AMA

Have any actual names or hard evidence? Or is it more like watching lots of badly edits YouTube videos and nodding your head?

It can be. OP is asking for advice and is replying to each person.

I'm guessing you normally just sit in "X general" threads and just watch people spam pictures at eachother.

you morons do realize this is my thread and people are asking me questions I am responding to? You are both right it's a slide thread so stop responsive and leave, you figured it out, to sharp for the rest of us, show us how really smart you are by leaving and not posting anymore, like good goys

The tools to aquire the truth.
You gave me a fish, I ask for the fishing rod.

Fuck off nigger.

oh sorry mate didn't mean to put you in the last post was talking to the two retards

Chill dude, read my post, I was defending you.

there is nothing out of the ordinary for someone to reply this often in a thread of this nature.

How do you into distributing your books. I published, but I suck at shilling.

No brother read the book, I am taking you out of the arena and putting you into the big game with that book. You will see, everyone will look like ants to you they will be so far below you will be so god tier red pilled

what a fag

yah sorry mate didn't mean to click your post for response was an accident, must of these people just pretending to be idiots are prob kikes anyway I wouldn't respond to them

My publisher has a distribution deal with the retailers, they handle all of it

>men must be governed after all, I just don't agree with how they are doing it killing millions of people with their bullshit also the pedophilia and their end game, but it seems inevitable they will win in the end

What if a wild challenger appears?

Didn't you have to make presentations here and there or interviews whatsoever? Getting noticed and all.

Also to stay in topic, you should do it because it has repercussions. What you do in the present shapes the future and good writers influence other minds for many generations.

lol with a CIA driver?

>go to auschwitz
>see pointless fake chimney standing alone
>the russians built it to frame the nazis

tbqh everything is laid out in the open but you need to apply yourself and only believe what can be irrefutably proven
that's gonna leave out the whole MUH 6 GORILLION narrative

Haven't had to do any of that yet, have some radio interviews scheduled etc when it come out in a few months, all of that stuff is post distribution. Just working on the editing right now

Take the bribe money and retire to an undisclosed third world nation where you can continue rebelling online against ZOG.

>god tier red pilled
>published author
Lmao'd irl
Why are you constantly making these retarded threads where you spam 1/3 of the shartposts, schizo? Fuck off to or

can't find a country that will play this fucking vid

actually considered this, taking their money and using it against them. But these people aren't stupid or be trifled with. Never even let em get to an offer either, so not even sure how much they are willing to offer. I am too small potatoes right now to be worth too much I would think but then again money is nothing but paper it has no real value, so who knows what they actually be willing to throw at people to shut them up

>expert on the Illuminati
fake and gay
kys schizoid

Are you Bodhi Dharma? Glad to see you back. What will happen in two days?

try this
hooktube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

But there were ovens to burn the dead gassed or not , the fake chimney does not matter

You could do the Nostradamus thing where you subtly mock existing powers in a way that gives you plausible deniability. That's a lot of work, tho