>Trump's wall will keep all the mexicans ou-

Oh.

fug

>Trump's renovated fence will keep all the mexicans ou-
ftfy

Joke's on you, that fence will never support that truck.

Rip exhaust and dif

you guys should give a piece of land between US and Mexico to Hungarians, that would be cheaper and better solution than building a wall.

wait disregard that, am retard who cant into ramp angles. Exhaust is most definetely getting fucked though.

>somebody-tried-to-drive-over-the-us-mexico-border-fence.jpg
>tried
I'm no mechanic, but it looks like that vehicle got stuck.
I'm no architect, but that fence looks like it was there before Trump took office.
I'm no graphic designer, but it looks like you should have changed the filename before baiting.
I'm no cock enthusiast, but OP looks like a huge faggot.

Underrated

Just need to put a ridiculous amount of hidden mines around the border instead of a wall, so many will die and even when there's hardly any left (before more are planted) the spics will be too scared to even attempt getting across

good luck getting through the crocodile moats, buzzsaw traps, and land mines.

All mexicans use walls and bars to keep thieves from stealing anything that isnt nailed down. Friendly reminder.

Underrated post

And they had to climb out the back

this is why no wall or any other deterrent will work. Crossing the border is fucking incredibly hard and dangerous as it is. A wall, no matter how high, is nothing.

nice try jew, the wall will work.

Just need to put a ridiculous amount of fines and prison sentences on anyone caught hiring or sheltering them and also repeal birthright citizenship. If there's no incentive, there's no reason to be here in the first place.

Holy shit, underrated

Your pic says "tried" so it seems like the wall worked.

It slows them down enough to get visuals and send out the BP

Yea Argentines are definitely white, lovely pic.

The obedience of a latin woman and the looks of a Hot blonde European

>wall
Fence*

So incredibly hard and dangerous that tens of millions of beaner scum have done it.

BRAP x11