>Central Syria Sep14
imgur.com/a/vTwGl
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg

Developments Sep20
>N Hama atack
RU MOD:offensive initiated by US secret service to stop advance of SAA in E DeZ
Terrorist main aim was to seize RU MP's unit, they managed to encircle it
RuAF strikes stop the attack killing 850+,11 tanks, 4 IFVs, 46 pickups&5 mortars. SAA reversed all jiadi gains
>DeZ
Ru MOD:IS strongest attacks come form N where US/SDF is
US opens dams on Euphrates to prevent crossing of SAA
SAA advances in NW DeZ, 30km to SAA troops from SE Raqqa
>Raqqa:SDF controls 80%
>Hama/homs pocket:IS ejected from 5 towns
>Military source:US says ready to leave Al-Tanf
>Rouhani:Trump 'rogue' newcomer|IRGC commander:US “corrupt and bullying state”
>Ru Mod:500 rebels deflect to gov last 24h
>Netanyahu:we will act to prevent Iran from establishing permanent military bases in Sy
>Erdogan:Will impose sanctions if Kurdish referendum held
>Saudi bombing kills 9 members of same family in Yemen
>900 days of Saudi Yemen aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=el&lat=34.883115&lon=37.383728&z=12&m=b&show=/12974299/Masada
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/910853941268582401
rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/200920177
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-jets-massacre-10-kurdish-non-combatants-due-inaccurate-airstrikes-iraq/
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-drone-shows-iran-delivering-aid-deir-ez-zor-three-year-siege/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOUR END IS NEAR ASS*DISTS

Hezbo map for today's gainz in salami pocket

>as 100% pure white European and not cowardly Ar*b diaspora, I support Ass*d because he is the best option for stability in Syria, eventhough these last 6 years are entirely his and his corrupt totalitarian families fault

>Iraq's armed forces encircle Anah.
>Al-Sina'a and Al-Zira'i districts NE of Anah liberated today

When i say modern arabs
i mean Phoenician and assyrian look a likes

so this was the real masada then
wikimapia.org/#lang=el&lat=34.883115&lon=37.383728&z=12&m=b&show=/12974299/Masada

nice

>100% pure Aryan
>excellent fighters
>descendants from the ancient Medes
>held on to their traditions and language, unlike the filthy (F)ersians
>gave the world great leaders and military commanders such as Saladin, Cyaxares and Surena
>pioneered the Islamic Golden age with great scholars and philosophers such as al-Khwarizmi, Avicienna and Omar Khayyam
>fighting for freedom against evil Ar*bic tyranny
>beautiful women that also fight as brave lions while Ar*b men flee to Europe to leech of their welfare systems
>stays honest and true to their allies of the US and Israel
>respects everyone living on their ancient lands, including subhuman Ar*bs and ASSyrians, cause that is the Kurdish way
I pity all you Virgin Ass*dists when you could instead be a Chad Kurdistan supporter

Stop supporting a vile and murderous dictator while circlejerking about his warcrimes as "muh gainz".

It's disgusting.

going as planned :^)

>After repelling IS attacks, Syrian Army & allies regain full control of Marrat & Mazloum thus establishing firm hold on Euphrates east bank

>Syrian Army and allies are now advancing to capture Khasham al-Fawqani town

>IS still control Taybah oil field + SDF launch offensive north-east towards Suwar town and the Khabour River

>As Raqqa battle reaches end phase, US turn focus to barren areas near Khabour River & towards Iraqi border, not wanting confrontation w SAA

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/910853941268582401

Wtf why are you so bloody insecure
I dont hate white people
just because i challenged your opinion doesnt mean i am attacking you or your race
calm the fuck down

This is a Byzantine appreciation thread

>hello, I am here for the job interview of running your democratic work force in the utility department
>please ignore any past refrences, as they were not my fault

/sg/ is unvisitable past 13:00 BST.

SAD!

This

>movie about south africa

Pro-tip:
/^Jordan$/
/^Commie$/
/^Nazi$/
/^Turkey$/

why would you kill your own Ar*b allies, Ivan Churkasenko?

One of the most well-managed empires in history with 10/10 administration, government and diplomacy
FUCKING BASED

>inb4 BLM storms the theaters

>Byzantine
You mean Rome right?

>the absolute state of Ass*dists

ok

If we count their roman past
the longest lasting as well
at 1058 years of rule
Latins had it coming tbqh

it seems like a strategic move to deal with whatever is left of ISIS in the mountainous area

lmao no

Do you know how close the SDF is to Al Suwar

Latins are the jews of the Mediterranean, especially the Venetians and Genoans
Turks are the niggers of the Mediterranean

>kills roaches
>kills ar*bs
>provides safety and sanctuary for all ethnic minorities
>even young girls fight while ar*b men flee like the subhuman dogs they are
>all while not bending the knee to the Ass*d-Ruskie-Ir*nian mafia syndicate, that wants to steal their lands and continue the tyranic Ass*d dictator dynasty, just like you virgins also want
disgusting.

>Using nigger as an "insult"
lmao birdshit

sri lanka it must be remembered that to a lot of white-nationalists your opinion dosent matter even the ones that attempt to put on a nice face will openly talk about wanting to exterminate you in some turner diaries nazi masturbation fantasy behind your back

im not calling the person you were taking to that b t w

>Ῥωμαῖοι

How will the two meme-islands recover?

>al*wite cuisine

>pic
>this blinds the Bulgar
too bad a empeor like Basil didnt come for another 50 years
by then the empire was in almost permanent decline

>especially the Venetians and Genoans
Agree on this
Especially Venice, Kurdish-tier

>shit tier "empire" that was literally only known for "WE WUZ ROMANZ AN SHEIT" and got its ass kicked at all turns

Romans ≠ Latins

>OIR Spokesman: SDF keep up the pressure on ISIS in Raqqa; ~40 city blocks cleared in the last 24hrs. 65-70% of Raqqa now in SDF control
All while the pathetic Ass*dists can't even capture the small town of DeirZoor and are so vile and greedy that they have to bomb SDF forces trying to liberate it from the North to halt their progression to save civilian lives.

he didn't call it an insult though, you are doing that

>65-70% of Raqqa now in SDF control
It was 95% yesterday, what happened? ^^

>btfo Franks
>btfo Persians
>Attila pissed his boots when he saw the Theodosius Walls and walked away
>defended Euros for 500 years agaisnt islam
they only faulted when shitty latins sacked Constantinople after being let into the city

In name only, Latin Merchant

Indeed a shame
If it could last until the 1700s, it would most likely exist today, since wars changed by then

Ok Ahmet

Soon.

Rate our Jihad on Sup Forums

AYOO WASSUP wh*Te SUBHUMANS :DDD

not an argument.

They literally self identified as Romans from 330 to 1453.

Hence the Churkas claim on Rûm

Rûm=الرُّومُ=Ρωμιοί=Romans

It was a question ^^

10/10 :DDDDD keşke sende olsaydın orada xocem efsaneydi :DDDD

Disgusting like your whole breed

LOL 10 (((civilian))) k*rdshits BTFO by Turkish airstrike

rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/200920177

almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-jets-massacre-10-kurdish-non-combatants-due-inaccurate-airstrikes-iraq/

The Empire was stable and growing in power when the 4th crusade fucked them over completely
And when the mongols and timirids RAPED the turks and muzzies
they really could have taken back all that land
Death to latinshits tbqh

I'm not denying the Greek nature of the empire, just that their real name is Rome and they should be viewed as a continuation of Ancient Rome

AWESOME

Raid /sg/ so the mods will permanently ban it from /pol.

FREE KURDISTAN
4 DAYS

Noice keep em comming

They called them selves roman
but spoke greek
Wrote greek
Practiced greek Christianity
They were roman in only name

I was thinking about that

>t*rks can only kill civilians

I hope you die from cancer

This
Based Sri-Lanka islandbro knows his shit

Majoosi used advanced magic to drop a tank on ISIS 4x4

>greek Christianity

You will all float down here, Ass*dist scum.

Can anyone find this k*Rds addres for me. I will Halabja his hairy mother if I ever found him.

>continuation of Ancient Rome
We do
but there was a massive culutre shift to the East around the times Heraclian dynasty
where Greek Culture took over from the western roman latin
>greek orthodox for 50 dollars

not an argument.

eshek oglu eshek

I'm 12 and what is this?

Chinks had Nanking coming

the telegram fags spamming this byzans bullshit are at least as bad...

replaying to your post from last thread

But i am white and based

>byzans bullshit
>byzans
>bullshit
Do you wanna get blinded lad

17 off-topic shitposts in about 30 minutes.
this lands you on my shitlist Sri Lanka. don't even know why i tolerated you bs. this long.

Daily reminder than Venetians were enemies of europe.

ded thread

just like ass*d

I'm not insecure mate, I don't get where your coming from. You started by pointing out that modern "culture" and not "civilization" is a post enlightenment development. I don't get the distinction, dudes banging rocks started everything and there were multiple origins of civilization egypt china ect. How is modern culture obviously a European development but modern civilization not?

Everything modern and good was built by white people though.

Cars, airplanes, sky scrapers, highways, large cargo boats, jet engine, diesel engines etc.

I'm not seeing much diversity there sweetie.

Look at me inbred ape. You are lowest of low. You are even lower than the wh*Te subhumans. Your inbred tribe has been slave of everyone since you created. You never formed a nation or semi-civilized state, You were always inbred tribals in mountains until Ottomans decided to repopulate the Shia majority areas with you inbred apes. Then suddenly you apes think you are some kind of "people" and wanted independence that you don't ever deserve and get BTFO eventually. Your subhuman babies were killed in their cribs, your women was raped then killed. their worthless body thrown off to the wells. You always chimped out in middle east and you always get rightfully genocided. The last chimpout was your subhuman kind was in Turkey 2 years and we crushed you like we always do. You are not people, you are a worthless slave of Turks, Arabs and Persians. Your purpose is to serve your Turko-Arab masters. Know your place.

didn't bunch of Venetians die defending Constantinople in 1453?

Why do people filter so much
never got the point?
dont you guys get used to it?
get thicker skin over time?

TugaLand Rules

still not an argument.

sea jews

i actually used to be a full on "muh master Race muh racial purity"
but then i realized that i would have been considered sub-human garbage just a few decades ago so i decided to stop judging others for being different
i also began to realize that even if these edgelords got their ideal world and all the brown people were exterminated id probably get racial pogaromed for not being a hundred percent white and "being a mongrel" or something

The Venetian navy did jack shit
Venetians are a naval power
500 italians mean jack shit
Most of them didnt even make it in time

>wondering why cowardly weak ar*b diaspora ass*dists need to block out text cause it hurt their fee-fee's in their little safe space of subhuman circlejerks

read my post subhuman

>All of this we wuzzing ITT

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-drone-shows-iran-delivering-aid-deir-ez-zor-three-year-siege/
>Exclusive: Drone shows Iran delivering aid to Deir ez-Zor after three-year siege

why should i bother seething through your and the turks bullshit everytime if i can just hit a button the make you disappear...

all i need to do now is hit F5 and the updated filterlist will remove your shit from my timeline.

It was Genoans lead by Justiniani

Late for the Alevi

My bad too

Good lad

t. Leftypol nigger