Why have women become so aggressive and insecure? Why do they hate men for their success?

Why have women become so aggressive and insecure? Why do they hate men for their success?

archive.is/kMWSJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6n7x33aFg
archive.is/kMWSJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As that is a woman manager I'm guessing this panel takes place on Friday at 5 minutes to beer time.

Huh, I thought this was a "how to tell things to women"

>become

It can be summed up in one point.
*don't use a bitchy tone of voice

Because they've been told not only that every man is part of a conspiracy to oppress them, but that they need to alter their natural inclinations so they can better compete with men and forward the feminist narrative.

I would unironically be angrier to be spoken to like on the right than like the left. Just fucking tell me what needs to get done.

This. If you just put things to me honestly and calmly I don't get mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6n7x33aFg

It like they are being (((influenced))) by (((((((((((something)))))))))))

>Men love explaining things. But when he’s explaining something and you already know that, it might be tempting to say “I already know that.” Instead, have him explain it to you over and over again. It will make him feel useful and will give you some time to think about out how to avoid him in the future.

wow so it's a guide to being a passive aggressive cuntlord

>men actually respond better to threats than women
>thats why women feel bad about being threatening.

I think it's actually a womans attempt to replicate humor.

>archive.is/kMWSJ
because they've become shitty men

>Wife and I are at football game
>Sit next to some random guy
>My wife is a blonde
Guy starts trying to explain the game of football to her
>Doesn't realize my wife knows a shit load about the game

The look on the guys face when she ask him
>Why do they keep trying that zone blitz when we will burn them on the draw every time?

His face was priceless.

Why are you so paranoid?

Did you watch them fuck after the game?

ding ding

Underrated. This dude has had woman bosses.

Mitigation is for faggots, it causes problems because statements become too vague. Read "The Outliers" by Malcom Gladwell, he BTFO's this shit and and proves in the long run straightforward communication is best and people need to stop taking things personally.

If you feel threatned by your boss saying, "These need to be turned in by Friday" You are a punk bitch who needs to grow a pair of balls and get to work. As the deadline approaches and you don't think you can make it let your boss know beforehand. This is literally how militaries give orders. You recieve an order, you complete the order. If you could not complete it let them know as soon as you think you won't be able to.

And a meme was born

>watching monkeys fight over an inflatable pork rind

Why?

I thought we were all about "Empowering" Women. Now you want women to be docile in the traditional way. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND YOU IMBECILES!

Roastie detected

Because its more entertaining than watching Brazilian monkeys chase around a little ball.

You could, yknow, fuck your wife instead of taking her to watch more masculine men.

I will say that if a woman told me, "This has to be done by Monday" I would automatically want to kill her.

If a man said, "This has to be done by Monday" and he was a faggot that I didn't respect (fat, feminine, liberal, ugly, etc) then I would also want to kill him.

If I respected the man then I wouldn't care.

>archive.is/kMWSJ
the article is meant to be ironic
it also assumes that all women are ignored, sexually harassed and have their ideas stolen at work and that men feel intimidated by women who type using 10 fingers

The MO of modern liberalism is giving people the illusion of freedom by asking them passive aggressive questions that are veiled commands and emotional blackmail.

It's not like the two are mutually exclusive.

This... You work because you're meant to get shit done. It's not a party, not a social race, get the point across first and think about feefees later. Unless your boss is an insufferable cunt both of you are better off knowing shit won't be ready on time immediately rather than later. Again, you're there to do the job and clients give no fucks about why you fucked up. Nothing personal niggers.

As a student in Management/Business School, I've learned that the right answer is actually the left panel. Just say it ahead of time, and try to remind it to the employee.
"Hey, about that thing that we need for Monday, have you started it yet ? We estimate it's taking X time to make, think about it. If you need anything tell me about it before Y, so I can come back to you with it."

Just telling them "Yeah that would be good if it was done" is sure to fail like 90% of the time.

fucking this

It irritates me more when they're trying to be manipulative and it's so transparent.

A third option which I think would be better is "This has to be done by Monday because [insert X business reason that will bottleneck some other time-sensitive upstream goal if it's not completed]."

why are women such little cunts.

Well, I'm female. And you have no idea how happy I am to FINALLY have a male supervisor again. Oh my GOD.

>male supervisor: Give me this by x date.
>me: Okay. (Gives it.)
>male supervisor: Thank you.
>me: You're welcome!

>female supervisor: Um, what do you think about doing something like this for me?
>me: Uh... like this?
>her: No....
>me: Something like this?
>her: No....
>me: Can you give me an example of what you want?
>her: Yes, you should research this for me and give me examples.
>me: (Does research and gives examples.) Here you go.
>her: Uhhhh..... I think like this one?
>me: Okay. (Does it. Gives it to her.)
>her: I feel like you're not giving me your all.

again, the article is being ironic and it assumes that men expect women to be indirect and passive-aggressive

>Make sure you sound truly delighted even as your soul is dying inside.

you spund like a vapid cunt. you just repeated the OP in a boring green text

dont mention you're a woman next time, cow

The first one is better. Second one is like talking to a child.

Fuck off, spic. It's relevant to hear that a woman prefers to work for a man.

>spund
>sound*

i'll kill myself now, thanks

Don't you mean Mick?

it's never relevant to hear anything from a woman other than "yes sir, right away sir"

I genuinely prefer if someone doesn't say something in that passive way

just tell me when it's fucking due, I don't think shit about it; I don't care, it's just my job. Buy me a drink afterwards

oh wait this a joke, just went through that list

This has got to be a fucking joke.

I feel like she is sexually harassing him and invading his space.

I've never had a boss lean over me like this. Ever!

Git yer goddam bloody cunt in here in Sunday and finish this shit, you whore.

Life is a joke at this point.

>I'm female
No one cares roastie, how could you possibly think that relevant to your point?

>Fuck off, spic. It's relevant to hear that a woman prefers to work for a man.

True, some of the most bitchy places are women dominated workplaces. Women who don't sweat the small stuff are like golddust.

Seriously though, i don't mind directness, but watch your fucking tone. In the UK it's getting really dire with 'men', for example, saying 'hi' with smirk and an irritated tone, so when you challenge them on it, they hold their hands up and say 'I was just saying hi' or some other bollocks.

They don't want to air their grievence because it's so fucking petty the air itself will develop sentience just to laugh at him.

I fucking hate modern managing

Just tell me what the fuck you want me to do and i'll do it!

Fucking normie sensibilities REEEE

>Watching niggers chimp out for the entertainment of the white man

>implying women set hard deadlines
That Monday deadline would have changed mid weekend.

Tits or gtfo

Okay, now it's a joke.

>tfw man
>tfw can't say hi with a smirk or women will hate you
>tfw can't look women in the eyes too much or they will hate you
>tfw women will hate you if you don't look into their eyes
>tfw you can't hold a soda can with your fingertips otherwise women will hate you
>tfw if you are shy women will hate you for not being aggressive
>tfw if you are aggressive women will hate you for not being nice
>tfw women hate you for not giving attention
>tfw women hate you for noticing them at all and want a man who doesn't acknowledge their existence

>having deadlines at work is a bad thing that makes me want to kill my boss

You only got that it's satire by #8 you idiot?

>setting "has to be done" deadlines is threatening

Wut

Tits or gtfo roastie

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black men exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable to sexbots. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef robot do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."

Why do you idiots complicate everything? There is not some plot against you. The idea of women in the workforce was just to collect more tax money.

Shove it up your cunt, bitch. This is a males-only board. I don't want your estrogen in my water and I sure as hell don't need it on my internet. Tits or gtfo

Stale pasta

post feet

wow is it salty in here or is it just me?

I hear ya, the (a?) problem with (shit) female bosses is they think they think that they get called "bossy" because they are female, and if they were male they would get be called "assertive" whereas if they were male they would just get called "fuckhead"

saying you need something done by a certain time isnt a threat though.

>Well, I'm female
(you)

Fuck you, loser.

Take your faggot ass ancient/b/ shit and kys.

Get it done by Monday or you get shot. Hey, no pressure.

sit on a dick you kike

>been on Sup Forums for 8 years
>won't show tits
Yeah, you're not full of shit

Please, PLEASE kill her and yourself

best way:
>I will suck your dick if you get it done by monday.

IT'S PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS SHE WANTS IT DONE BY MONDAY MATE

Islam is becoming more interesting to me by the day

Then say it in clear words. "Do this by Monday."

>Do it by Monday or I will rape you with a plunger.
If you're in a management position you're in a management position.
If you can't handle being a manager and setting deadlines, then you have no business being in that management position.
Set deadlines, enforce them or GTFO.
Sick of this vagina nonsense.

What women want is men who don't give a fuck what a woman wants.

oh boy how much truth have been spoken
and panel is missing the boss getting hammered

It's because of feminism

if you're newish and wondering why you've been flamed out, it's because your post would have literally been the same if you didn't mention you were female.

you just wanted to virtue signal.

it's as cancerous online as it is in real life.

TITS

If you could get that done by Monday, that would be great

I often tell my colleagues I know shit and they tell me they know shit already. No hard feelings, in fact I prefer it because it saves time and you get to the core of the conversation faster.

careful faggot, I almost cut myself on that edge

never change finns

i have no problem with you being a women, but next time leave out the
>Well, I'm female.

wrong pic

Pretty much this. I have only had three female bosses that had hard deadlines. Guess what, my female coworkers hated these women, where as the guys thought they were great.

>>me: Can you give me an example of what you want?
>>her: Yes, you should research this for me and give me examples.
>>me: (Does research and gives examples.) Here you go.
>>her: Uhhhh..... I think like this one?
>>me: Okay. (Does it. Gives it to her.)
>>her: I feel like you're not giving me your all.

Something similar happened to me with my last female boss.

>Need materials to build what she wants
>Need her signature on the PO for purchasing
>She decides to leave her office for 6 weeks with no warning
>I am left for 6 weeks without the material I need
>Scavenge the lab for usable materials and cobble together a pretty good prototype
>Took twice as long since i had to build from scratch
>She gets back, tuns out she felt like learning how to sale a boat because she was on one once as a little girl with her dad and wanted to relive it again because he father is dying and it's good to take some time off to relive some past experiences to keep yourself happy and she doesn't feel the need to explain herself to me or anyone because she wanted to do ONE THING IN HER LIFE TO MAKE HERSELF HAPPY
>Get bitched out for not working hard enough
>I was looking for excuses by not having the proper materials.

Hahahahahahaha kek this is comedy gold jerry

Literally just be a normal person and not an asshole, you'll be fine in the workplace. Tone of voice is very important, and saying passive things with a "bitchy" tone is not an improvement. Women aren't used to the simplicity and straightforwardness of male communication, and overanalyze it. Just ask "We need this done by monday, can you do that?" in an agreeable manner, like, y'know, a SANE FUCKING PERSON, instead of this blasé "oh it'd be just greeaaaat if you could get this done, that'd be greaaaat."

>>Wife and I are at football game
Stop right there. If you haven't figured out why she "watches" football, son, you've either intentionally not been paying attention, or are as naive as Katie Holmes when she sucked Tom Cruise's dick the first time.

A woman at a bar just the other day asked a group of guys during a football game "I wonder if their testicles are enlarged with all that testosterone pumping through their bodies". You should've seen the look on her face when one of the guys replied "the drugs they are on make your balls shrink and turn you into a wife beater". That's when she paid her check and left.

Women do shit for attention. If you think she's not hoping someone might notice her taking interest in things that men take interest in, you're sadly mistaken. Think about it from a woman's perspective. She's staring at dudes asses through those outfits judging each and every single one of them. Unless you think you size up to any of those guys on the field, you need to seriously reconsider dragging her to sports venues. Or, for that matter, continue to do so in order to know where she is while you're out and about.

pic part 2.

Then she can just say so directly instead of treating me like a retarded child who needs to be manipulated into complying

>Did you watch them fuck after the game?
kek

Man, female encounters like these are amazing

>1st case
Ok I gotta get this done by monday, better start working on it ASAP
>2nd case
Meh, no rush, it can wait

It gets worse. Much, much worse

>woman: look at me i'm the manager now
>woman realizes that managing a bunch of retards is a thankless and difficult job and having your morning espresso brought to you doesn't exactly make it worth it
>f-fucking patriarchy! why can't they women seriously?