Can Sup Forums offer life advice on how to avoid depression and despair in these times of chaos?

I am in a very low point in my life right now - 32 and unemployed. I have no hope of finding a fulfilling occupation, starting a family and being a home owner. Society doesn't exist anymore. There is no morality or government in control. We are debt slaves being farmed by a financial elite, there is no culture, we are being lied to on a daily basis by the media and they're not even going to great lengths to hide it anymore. It seems like the chaos is accelerating to a point of irreversible destruction.

What can you do in these times to stay sane and cling to some sort of happiness?

I just find a hobby and obsess over it to keep my mind busy. That and alcohol/weed.

If you're gonna be a pussy then just commit and go all the way and kill yourself. KILL YOURSELF

Arabs and Slavs join militias in such cases

I prep as a hobby, not very well but I'm better off than 90% of the planet. Chase women, lift weights, save money. You have to have a very stoic outlook to avoid the nihilism or anxiety. What is going to happen is going to happen, the best thing you can do is be yourself to the best of your potential. Raise strong kids, lead a good life, be happy in your own right

Just smoke a ton of weed and become fully black pilled.

Sort yourself out.

>cling to
can you drive? do you have a car?

If your car is in good shape and newer than '97 you can drive for Uber or soemthing like that

also look into courier work delivery services hire self employed drivers.

If you start working you'll find the days go by like leaves blowing in the wind

Hardcore substance abuse.

stop whining and start to act. turn off your computer. exercise, find employment -anything will do for now-, go and take action. start today.

First of all, take a break from news for a while. Second, if nobody will hire you, figure out some way to start your own business with whatever resources you have. A legal business.

Things are actually a lot better today. This stuff was all going on before the internet but people were in the dark. Now that people know, they're working to fix it.

Man, the best feeling is going out and playing a sport for me. I play softball a few days a week. Helps the mind distract from the sad shit, and Cardio!

As of yesterday I swore off drugs, just keep drinking water. Life will get better, 35 today. Make good choices user.

Oh, and read books. People have poured enormous effort into writing books to help you with every problem imaginable!

do cardio nigger

>diet
>excercise
>well put regimen
>prayer
>fasting

analyze your language with CBT. nearly everything you said is bullshit making you weak and wrong, catastrophizing and demonstrating all or nothing thinking.
either wallow or work actively to change it. pick a trade or a skill, work out, eat better, defeat your addictions, avoid time sucks like pol. better yourself or quit whining.

We had similar things in the past but they all got broken up by ASIO (Australian Secret Intelligence Organisation).

Get a job faggot.

Start working out, take a powerwalk every day, start eating as healthy as possible and remember to always cook your own food. After a couple of weeks you will definitely feel better and your confidence will improve. Every man needs routines and selfimprovement otherwise you will lose your testosterone and become a beta-cuck.

Give church a chance, you will be amazed how much praying helps when you are all down on your luck.

Learn/do something useful!
Body language and other practical psychology helps a lot when you are near other ppl. (I assume you live in a city right)
I also listen to language lesson in .MP3 while i commute. (Helps a lot with jobs)
Jogging can help you to get increase your self esteem, energy, health and maybe even meet new ppl. (And make friends)

This
And this really.

kek on the image

Meditation
Breathing exercises
Music (preferably ambient)
Friends
Outdoor activities
Art

>Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. - Henry David Thoreau

Ahh yes. Meditation is a great thing too and it will only cost a few minutes of your life.
There is no reason for anyone not to do it.