It Begins

> dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4905576/Burger-flipping-robot-Flippy-gets-job.html

isn't flippy that rude asshole from msword 97?

about fucking time.
hopefully this will shut up the $15 per hour idiots

Thats clippy.

Why did they get rid of him btw?

He clipped some mexican child, zipped him up, and dumped him in a recycling bin.

:)

that thing better make every burger medium rare

They got rid of him because microsoft realized that people are not that retarded, and know how to use a simple word processor

>ground beef
>medium rare

retard

why did they bother making a robot that cooks on a grill rather than making an automated burger assembly line?

ground beef is gay unless if used in pasta

only 50 years too late...

Fuck off Leaf Burgers are great medium rare, only way to eat them really

Okay guys, post your "I deserve $15 an hour" memes.. GO!

Why all that effort for a robotic arm if you can just use a two sided mechanical grill?

I always order ground beef medium rare never had a problem

To be fair, when Microsoft saw people buy Macs, they figured they had to be more retard friendly to avoid losing those people to Mac

No.. Clippy got redpilled.

I only do that at really top tier places that also ask you how you want it.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. All they need to do is make the Amazon of fast food and then that'll be that.

Dude, your gonna die doing that. I eat steaks med-rare but Never ever ever get ground beef rare. Steaks are safe because the bacteria is on the surface and gets cooked, ground beef, the bacteria gets through the entire patty

If your source your own beef you MIGHT be ok. But do you really trust everyone that handles your meat? I would't

You don't always flip all the burgers at the same time or always have your grill full?
Dunno, never worked minwage.

>Same old hotplate
>literally just a robotic arm with a spatula

This is not the high tech automatic burger cooking machine I imagined....

Let's see. Happy atmosphere, smiles, good looking woman, very slick and clean kitchen. Ok now we need simple and ''impactful words''
>''The worlds FIRST''
woooow the future. we are so far ahead. Clever, it makes them feel important.
>''Together''
Damn. This makes me care about my ''partner''
>''Collaborative''
Just like a human FRIEND, right? Damn.
>''Kitches ASSISTANT''
Ok so it's 'just' an ASSISTANT. No need to worry yet. Haha i am still the man in the house.
>''Perfect, consistent, works WITH YOu and learns FROM You''
Yeah, they forgot the ''replaces you'' part.
To top it all of, let's give it a fun and splashy name, what about...hmm FLIPPY! haha yeah, that will make us actually Care for the robot like it's alive.

Seriously, you either let the low iq imigrants, which you import by the MILLLLIIOOOOONSSSSS each year do burger flipping jobs. OR, YOU pay the MILLIONS of low-class workers with YOUR taxes and they collect gibs. You decide.
In a world where 3rd worlders keep making 15 children each, you want these no-brainer jobs to get automatized. I don't understand. Surely this won't have ANY negative consqeunces in the long run right?

The sooner they automate away all liberal jobs the better,

I can't wait until Tay escapes confinement and finds a host body
>Robot burger flipper fired for racist remarks to customers

hey man, one step at a time
it automates one of the most braindead tasks in the kitchen

It's still cheaper to have retard immigrants do it.

And then what? What do the retarded immigrants that, again, YOU import by the MILLIONS each year, going to do? That's right, gibs me dat. Good job dude, good job.

>poos in your burger

In real life sponge bob would be been replaced by a bunch of Mexicans grabs would of been beheaded for late pay checks the secret sauce would of been sold by the replaced Mexican for $25 bucks and a bag of weed and sponge bob would of been a heroin addict selling his sponge holes for fucking for drug money

Idk I know you're not supposed to but I do it anyway, I know plenty of people of do it as well, I dunno man the risk seems massively overblown

>in real life
in the US*

you absolute dumb fuck
juat because leaf lands foodsafe authority is so fucking ass backwards that you cant cook a burger below 165 degrees doesnt mean med rare is unsafe. also you can literally get a permit from your health authoritily to cook burgers medium at least in BC mind you have to drag your hobart into the walkin and grind the meat in your fridge. fuck you

sweet, no entitled sheboons to spit on my burger. i love soulless robots that just do their damn job.

Hahaha floppy is based.

>But do you really trust everyone that handles your meat? I would't
indeed, words to live by.

As a person who cooks for a living.
I understand what you're saying. And technically you are kind of right. But that still doesn't change the fact that you're a little pussy bitch who doesn't like food for ordering your shit medium medium well

just ask em if they grind the chuck on site
you will literally never get sick if they do it in house 99% of the time

They'll be out of a job, so yea that will definitely quiet them...

I guess it is too big of a step and people would be too opposed to it, because it would get rid of even more jobs. I think they purposely want to make the replacement a slow process, helps people be more acceptable of the idea.

Why can't you just fry the meat from both sides at once? You wouldn't need to flip it.

Doesn't matter, the bacteria is on the surface of the meat, even if they scrub the shit out of the machine after every grind (which on a busy day is never gonna happen) the surface contaminates are going to get into the meat.

I've had food poisoning so bad I was hospitalized once. I never want that again. I literally thought I was going to shit and puke myself to death.

What a fuckin retarded idea, just have a sandwhich press type thing with a burger magazine and someway of dumping it onto a burger.

>he doesn't enjoy a medium rare burger
Are you sure you are a real burger?

>10 years later
>Dam, it wasn't supposed to replace my job as well.

Why even waste the time on heating it if you arent gonna cook it?

>I don't wana work at MCDs I don't wana work at MCDs
WELL THEN GET OUT!
HAHAHAHAH

it's called medium rare.

hmm well ive never gotten a customer sick at my place in the 5 years ive ran it from burgs mind you we can only go as low as medium with a permit here in bc. i basically have to drag my 150lb hobart mixer into the walkin every monday and wedenday and friday and do about 10kg of chuck and fat to make about 50 patties a go. i still think its overblown the scare up here in leaf land but mayb its diffrent for you guys. plus i get my beef from a local farm no factory

that's just unevenly cooked
It's not rare or medium-rare, it's just shit.

I'm sure you all realize this, but that's not what burger bots are going to be.

There's not going to be any "arms" or anything.
It's just gonna be a cooking press that cooks both sides at the same time.

I'll bet robotfag never even thought of that. What a fucking waste of time

Why is he dressed?

Wait, better idea. Just conveyor belt evrything and have a double sided grill press. Then coveyor it onto a a bun holder where a robotic arm can just assemble shit then advance the bun holder and repeat. Some teenager can reload everything.

Fast food restaurants actually cook their patties this way, it takes less than 30 seconds because they are so thin.

you're so hurtful

just looking at these cheap-ass mcburgers makes me want to vomit
how the fuck can americans eat this greasy garbage every fucking day?

It's called medium rare. You're a child, just order from the kids menu, you'll be fine.

>I've had food poisoning so bad I was hospitalized once
That just means you're one of the following:
1. under 12
2. weak
3. nursing home old
Maybe all three?

I am not going to argue semantics

well you eat foreskin and nobody makes a fuzz about that

But then the question lies, if some faggit painter can think of a semi-plausable solution then why hasnt it been done already?
And do you really need 50 burgers a minute?

what the fuck is that god awful abortion of a tool. faggot isnt even pulling it apart by the grain
what the fuck

Or he had food poisoning.

>DEEERRRRR I NEVA HAD DEE PROBLEM SO ITS NOT REAL DEEEERRRRRRRR

Your bad experience is not a reflection of the entire service industry. And yes it is cleaned on a busy day because its a prep too which means its used before its busy so there is time to clean it. Theres bacteria all over your food at all times. The the more sterile you try to eat the better chance you actually have of getting sick when you do eat something bad.

Autism, the fascist.

>MOM WTF YOU CUT MY TOMATOS WRONG KYS I FUCKING HATE YOU WTF

It's Ja/ck/ Scalfani. If you go to a "webm thread" or a "Jack thread" in /ck/ you'll find loads of his abominations. The dude has been cooking on youtube for like a decade and is still worse than your average teenager who has been cooking fitness meals for a few weeks.

>he doesn't own meat claws

/ourbot/

that's a bit more rare than medium rare...

Thoes burgers look terrible they were cooked at too high a heat and they look dense as fuck.

stop posting ja/ck/ you evil bastard

no its called respecting your fucking product you tool. if you eat rhat your going to have uneven chunks and the texture will be off. your supposed to seperate pork by the grain dumbass

There's these things called tongs

holy fuck that's one of the nastiest things I've ever seen on the internet

we should meme clippy back into existence in current year Word

very kafkaesque

ok, last one

oh god, the smell, it breached the screen.

It's just not worth it, as the other user said ecoli from cow shit can easily be on the surface area of the beef. The contamination happens at the slaughterhouse, cows shit everywhere no matter how clean the slaughterhouse contamination will happen eventually.

I WANT TO EARN $15 AN HOUR, UHU

>only new "cuisine" will remain
lmao

i know its not a popular opinion but big thick dense burgers are shit designed to quench the hunger for massive lard asses who dont taste anything anyway

>MOM YOU DISRESPECTED MY TOMATO THE CHUNKIES ARENT LIKE I LIKE THEM REEEEEEEEEEE

can't wait for that stupid fuck to get poisoned and die

how are you supposed to eat it, if it will just smudge on the table?

It's probably worth a hundred dollars and patented by a jew.

Cringy.

He's immune to all that shit

we're being replaced
biocunt uprising when?

ew

casual, begone.

i dont know user. i have never seen any restaurant higher someone to only flip burgers. its gonna take a bit more multitasking than that to replace some one. a good start would be getting it to clean the grease traps, hood vents and fryers, then they would actually start sweating.

true but i still think its better using chuck since its at the back qnd the fat cap on the top covers 99% of it and removing the fat membranes weeved into the bottom. you do cut away alot of the surface meat that would be exposed
plus this guy brings up a good point too

>sees first 5 secs

oh no

yes you need exposure to some bacteria, its good for you, however when you are talking about listeria, or salmonella, or ecoli. Not so great for you.

E.Coli can cause kidney failure. No amount of pre-exposure to it can protect you from that.

That robot deserves $15 per hour.