archive.is/5NEPD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's archive it
archive.is/5NEPD

Please nigger, like I need a buzzfeed test to tell me my life sucks

Gave up half way

55/100

80%

If they wanted a true privilege test, they should just linearly confined it to your and your parents' annual income.
That's the only real form of privilege. Not that SJWs would ever admit that, most of them having come from extremely sheltered upper-middle-class backgrounds.

btw, how the fuck am I supposed to answer these questions? They are completely irrelevant from someone coming from a raceless society (e.g. Israel).

How can this be? I'm a fucking white male, the test must be broken.

Have you ever been called a 'jew' before?

fuck off nigger stop trying to get me to click your autistic site people have the audacity to call news

You're a kike so by principle you already have 0 privilege because of the 600 gorgillion, ergo there is no way the test will ever work properly for you.

Well yes, but it's not exactly derogatory.

fuck it, i took it anyway, literally the most retarded questions i've ever read in my entire life

>this triggers the leftfags

>jew
>not derogatory
Well you get the mental illness oppression points

hosnestly i think you're automatically as unprivileged as it gets because you were born into a religion that chops off half your penis as an infant. I'd much rather be poor and stupid than have my sexuality robbed from me

you are jewish it's impossible for you to have any privilege at all

I am not even white. But I got an 80 score (Most privileged).
Does that mean I am more privileged than some white folks?

>Guatemala
what government official let you use his internet

no, you're Indian so this test doesn't apply to you because you're automatically an oppressed person

>your parents are heterosexual
I am pretty sure everyone's parents are. How is this a privelege? 34/100 btw.

Jew( I promise this is derogatory ). Tehr u r oppressed.

Pro-tip: Live among Muslims.

I'm a nigger and I got an 84.

Came here only to post this.
Bye

But I have never been oppressed or ever felt oppressed!

You live with 88 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're among the most privileged people in the world. We don't live in an ideal world, but you happened to be born into an ideal lot. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. It just means a lot of other people in the world don't live life with the advantages you have, and that's something you should always be aware of. Hey, the fact that you took the time and effort to check your privilege means that you're already trying

How did you get such a high score when you live in India? Are your parents rich?

Well done

Well not that rich but I am an upper middle class, upper caste, Hindu with an education from an elite Uni.
So maybe that affected my score.

White 37 ( :

24 this shit is retarded why did i just give buzzfeed add revenue fuck you OP

The first Adblocker was released in 2006.

fuck my life

My negro

lol

>Living in a country as a 8% minority with a goverment that actively wants to genocide me, companies have to hire everyone before they would hire my race-gender combination, I have been suicidal before, and have to work 2 jobs to survive.
but at least according to this, im privileged

>has been known for thousands of years that privilege is a result of class
>privilege is observable in literally 100% of known civilisations, even mono-ethnic ones.
>no actually its about race even though there are black people attending the best universities and becoming president.

HAHAHA WHITE POWA

Time to come home, lad.

>Underprivileged

There's many ways you can tell that the site is garbage, the first of which would be from the title, but this is another.

hey man
you don't know me
you don't know what I've been through

you don't know my struggle

>providing buzzfeed with free clicks by not archiving
You should be ashamed of yourself, you do it for free

>Born muslim
>Pretty white, basically whiter than most people I know
>Blue eyes, blond hair, making me a minority
>Been "attacked"(?) for my Shi'ite sect. Christians don't give much of a fuck. Just Sunni sandniggers.
>Made fun of for speaking like a Westerner
>My parents can afford stuff. Upper middle class by American standards, but we don't tend to spend a lot.

YOU'RE QUITE PRIVILEGED

Lmao I'm not even white
This shit is making our country weak

Haven't you herd goy the jews are the most oppressed on the planet. Remember the 6 million

You're a kike. there you go, I just lowered your score. You're also a fag and a fairy. Lowered your score again. Im going to save you and convert you to my religion of Juche. Score just went down again.

Ps: I'm a straight, skinny white guy from the middle class

I don't do the politics of envy, so no thanks.

>my parents are heterosexuals
Well durr.

Does that subtracts privileged points?

Because gay parents here means you are rich as fuck.

48 out of 100

Neegros and fags btfo

White man come home

Keep up the fight. I had a lebanese christian girlfriend in college - she was from the mountains and like you had blond hair and blue eyes. Most beautiful girl i've ever had. She was taller than me at like 6'8. We would have made beautiful aryan gods but her parents had to move back home and they took her with.

Needed to get that out, i'm atill sour. But i'll always have a soft spot for you guys.

Came here to post this.
ISN'T THAT HOW MAKING BABIES WORK?

>the fucking race questions

man it feels good to live in a country with no niggers

Check me, you set of under privileged apes

36% and what a stupid fucking crock of questions.

34/100, same boat user.

>nothing about being a refuugeeee
privileged shitlords

I'll never understand how "not living around retards" the same as "having distinct life advantages that will make me successful regardless of the effort i put into my career and social life"

That long ass quiz is not worth the effort

Half black guy here
59 out of 100
Being a middle class agnostic man counts for a lot a guess

>be white male
>21 out of 100 points
>You're underprivileged. The world is not a fair or ideal place and you know that because you grew up with several identities that the world is not kind to. You had a lot of challenges to overcome simply to get on a level playing field with most people in the world. It is not your job to educate the world about its injustices, but if you choose to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

>something you should always be aware of

Never stop feeling guilty user

>I am 64
>flag

just fuck my shit up

I got a 36/100 must be because I'm a redneck from South Carolina. Still hate welfare rats and niggers tho. I hold my own just had a shitty life

>tfw not privileged

Free at last! Ahahahaha!

Pretty sure I would have gotten higher if I wouldn't have taken the word "never" so literally because I even counted joke instances.

Are you poor or gay? Both?

>not privileged.
>still get shit on by affirmative action
>still get shit on by uni acceptance boards
>still get shit on by society
weird.

So basically you're in the same level as the people you hate.
Ironic

We just have better standars of living, but for them we aren't privileged because we are brownish.

Gotta hate white liberalism.

White Christian male who's tan.
>get called nigger, spic, arab by whites
>get called cracker/triscuit by niggers
>secondary screening often when I travel

All you have to do to make this backfire is post evidence of middle class to upper class non-whites getting labeled privileged on twatter.
How hilarious is it that Leftard quizzes are less biased when it comes to evaluating privilege than the leftards themselves.

I love how most of those things wouldn't matter in an homogeneous community. God bless living in one for those.

>81

>>secondary screening often when I travel

Man I'm white as fuck and I get "secondary screening" more than 60% of the times I fly. And I fly a lot for work.

Darkies need to stop crying about this

"QUITE PRIVILEGED" reporting.

P.s.:
"I have had an unpaid internship"
Is that a sign of privilege?

White trash, dis cis-gender scum

50/100 African American here

Yes because it implies someone else provides for you

Quite labyrinthical the mind of the SJW. I work my ass off for free, and instead of seeing me as one of the many "modern slaves", they see me as privileged because "I can work for free, because someone provides for me!".

P.s. following this mindset, niggers in cotton fields were privileged: they worked for free because someone else provided for them.

I'm complaining because I have multiple government clearances and no criminal record. Also just due to the general ineptitude of TSA and also why I chose the "unprivileged" answers to the 9/11 question set.

They didn't have to worry about food, lodging or utilities so yeah they were quite privileged.

Good.
It would be fun to start a campaign about this, to see the SJWs turn against themselves.

>Buzzfeed is the arbiter of truth and has perfectly accurate quizzes

t. nigger

B-but I am a White, Hetro, Catholic, Male that graduated College.

How can this be??

Oh wait, maybe it was the fact whites are heavily descriminated against and all the racial profiling questions applied to me.

Left btfo

This.

The only true privilege is wealth privilege. It can buy all the others.

Very sorry to hear that, brother. That often happens in Lebanese society.

Best of luck in your life. I'm sure all would be well in the end of everything.

That test proves one thing without doubt!

Buzzfeed has no idea what the word 'Privilege' actually means.

Only 40 points? Really makes me think

>Why does the world continue to persecute me for my Sup Forumsitical beliefs? Why can't my deviancy be accepted? If they won't do it willingly, they must be forced to. It is the only way to achieve harmony and progress free from hate.

95% of these things that make me "privileged" are all bullshit about sexual orientation, misunderstood notions of what it really means to be white, and overall nonsensical liberal garbage about gender roles and wage gaps.

I mean I get it's BuzzFeed but this is insane. Does anyone actually believe any of this? I've worked for everything I've ever had.

This, also some mormon heretic tried to convert me once so I can't say someone didn't try to "save me"

Kill all mormons desu

>Inheritance safely stored in bank.
Why would you put it into the bank and not something that actually retains it's value in economic collapse, like a bread baking company and a wheat farm?

Or a whore house

Or like a smart person and in a 401K.