As September 23rd Approaches

I am leaning towards September 23rd being just like the other days, but I can't help my curiosity.
We all know the theory behind pic related, but do you think it will be significant? If so, what's your best bet for what becomes the happening.

I personally hope it is merely poetic like 'Good overtakes Evil' and thus the days after follow with scum getting what they deserve.

I think the hurricanes were weather warfare and possibly even the earthquakes too, but what if God really is sending his wrath... whether it come as WW3 or Natural Disaster.

>8/21 Trump approves sending 4,000 more troops to Afghanistan
archive.is/6ltzo
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/21/trump-to-unveil-afghanistan-strategy-in-pivotal-speech.html

>8/31: North Korean Soldiers Are Stealing Food To Prepare For ‘Imminent War’
archive.is/F1iqs
dailycaller.com/2017/08/31/north-korean-soldiers-are-stealing-food-to-prepare-for-imminent-war/?utm_campaign=thedcmainpage&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

>8/31: NK bans US citizens from entry
archive.is/QTRYJ
bbc.com/news/world-asia-41120738

>9/2:North Korea claims it has developed an advanced HYDROGEN bomb
archive.is/NDcih
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4847508/North-Korea-claims-developed-advanced-hydrogen-bomb.html

>9/3: North Korea Claims Successful Hydrogen Bomb Test
archive.is/zWzQM
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/03/523913820/north-korea-possibly-conducts-sixth-nuclear-test-south-korea-says

>9/2: Putin warns US, North Korea tensions on verge of ‘large-scale conflict’
archive.is/xP0k5
news.com.au/world/europe/putin-warns-us-north-korea-tensions-on-verge-of-largescale-conflict/news-story/f606cdfc5362aeb38fb90b8ed747b60e

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zt7uu
rferl.org/a/russia-china-india-get-14-billion-loans-ahead-brics-meeting/28712075.html
archive.is/zWzQM
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/03/523913820/north-korea-possibly-conducts-sixth-nuclear-test-south-korea-says
archive.is/RnBW0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4853480/Putin-refuses-condemn-Trump-saying-s-not-bride.html
archive.is/NUMPC
dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/north-korea-moves-missile-able-to-strike-the-us-toward-the-coast/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push
archive.is/yd3yy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4854352/Trump-lets-Japan-S-Korea-buy-sophisticated-arms.html
archive.is/Ugxx2
dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/explosion-outside-us-airbase-in-afghanistan-causes-small-number-of-casualties/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push
archive.is/x8j5O
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4886026/North-Korea-fires-missile-Japan.html
archive.is/ob0JB
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41324970
archive.is/tjTKv
bbc.com/news/world-asia-41343646
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_National_Day
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
express.co.uk/news/weird/838428/NASA-Planet-X-Nibiru-DESTROY-earth-next-month-August-21-total-solar-eclipse
youtube.com/watch?v=oqTKWyu8tig
earthsky.org/human-world/biblical-signs-in-the-sky-september-23-2017?
youtube.com/watch?v=7X6XQ4lumrQ
archive.is/NJNRV
gobeklitepe.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=-tsl_DE9jEA
youtube.com/watch?v=WcY84o9NyjE
youtube.com/watch?v=4mBo1yB5RQk
newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
space.com/37477-planet-nine-existence-new-evidence.html
newsweek
unvis.it/newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/09/070919-sunken-city_2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>9/2: Russia, China, India Get $1.4 Billion In Loans Ahead Of BRICS Meeting
archive.is/zt7uu
rferl.org/a/russia-china-india-get-14-billion-loans-ahead-brics-meeting/28712075.html

>9/3: North Korea Claims Successful Hydrogen Bomb Test
archive.is/zWzQM

>9/5: Putin Condemns NK Tests
archive.is/RnBW0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4853480/Putin-refuses-condemn-Trump-saying-s-not-bride.html

>9/5: North Korea Moves Missile Able To Strike The US Toward The Coast
archive.is/NUMPC
dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/north-korea-moves-missile-able-to-strike-the-us-toward-the-coast/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

>9/5: Trump letting Japan and South Korea buy 'substantially' increased amount of 'highly sophisticated military equipment' amid heightened North Korea threat
archive.is/yd3yy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4854352/Trump-lets-Japan-S-Korea-buy-sophisticated-arms.html

>9/6: Explosion Outside US Airbase In Afghanistan Causes ‘Small Number Of Casualties
archive.is/Ugxx2
dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/explosion-outside-us-airbase-in-afghanistan-causes-small-number-of-casualties/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

>9/14: North Korea launches ANOTHER missile over Japan in the Pacific as regime taunts the world - and this time Seoul swiftly retaliates with its own test
archive.is/x8j5O
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4886026/North-Korea-fires-missile-Japan.html

>9/19: Trump: US would destroy North Korea if forced to defend itself
archive.is/ob0JB
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41324970

>9/21: North Korea says Trump speech is 'a dog's bark'
archive.is/tjTKv
bbc.com/news/world-asia-41343646

desperate for convo bump

Gotta go to sleep but here's a bump for you.

Nothing of note will happen. Something minor will happen and Sup Forums is gonna flip it's shit like usual.

>Something minor will happen and Sup Forums is gonna flip it's shit like usual.
check'd

>the cave will bear it's leafy vegetables forever
>the dragon will squirt water out of its nose and tail

23rd of September is Saudi Arabia's National Day, are we fucked?

>66
Fuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_National_Day

HAPPENING

Souls are the essence of god. In order to create humanity he had to share fragments of this essence.
These fragments of his essence are finite and upon a person's death either return to their original owner, or are reborn. In modern times the advancement of medicine and improved living standards have lead to births overtaking deaths by almost 250%, leading to an explosive growth in the world population, but also an accute shortage of souls.
As the numbers of humans have grown, god's own powers have waned and in the present day they are almost gone.
As such god has "left" us. But on the 23rd the cycle of souls will be broken and souls will no longer be reborn. A great war will erupt and countless souls will return to their origin, these victims of war will lose their ego permanently and become just another piece of the whole.
Then God will return to judge the last living humans.

NK will accidentally destroy Seoul due to radar technician error. USA will use secret weapon to destroy NK and call it an act of god. Will then drop a few nukes to save face

>I could support this, but don't believe that God's powers can or have been weakened.

digits observed

Post space pepe

>north korea stuff

Don't even worry about it lol

Reminder:
Luke 6:30
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

1 Thessalonians 5:15
See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.

1 John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1 John 2:9 - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Matthew 6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Luke 6:27 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you

Colossians 3:13 - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

Luke 6:29
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."

Matthew 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also

Proverbs 17:5
He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;

King James Bible
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

1 Corinthians 6:7
The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you are thoroughly defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

Matthew 5:40
if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

>Both his parents were Jews because they were observing the Torah.
Luke 2:39 – So when they had done everything according to the Torah of the Lord, they returned to the Galilee, to their own city of Nazareth

>His parents observed the Passover :
Luke 2:41 – His parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover.

>All of his disciples were Jews, he was a Jew, they even called him a Rabbi:
John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”

John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

>He didn’t come to destroy the Law (Torah) or End it :
Matthew 5:17 – Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

>He went to synagogues :
Luke 4:16 – So he came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.

Luke 21:37 – And in the daytime He was teaching in the Temple, but at night He went out and stayed on the mountain called Olivet.

>He wore the Jewish tassle (The Hebrew noun tzitzit is the name for specially knotted ritual fringes, or tassels, worn in antiquity by Israelites and today by observant Jews and Samaritans) :
Matthew 14:36 – (They) begged Him that they might only touch the tassle of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well.

>He observed the Passover (The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation by God from slavery in Egypt and their freedom as a nation under the leadership of Moses) :
John 2:13 – Now the Jewish Passover was at hand, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) went up to Jerusalem.

>He observed the Succot (in traditional Ashkenazi pronunciation Sukkos or Succos, literally Feast of Booths, is commonly translated to English as Feast of Tabernacles, sometimes also as Feast of the Ingathering) and taught in the temple again :
John 7:2,10,14 – Now the Jewish Feast of Succot (“Tabernacles”) was at hand. But when His brothers had gone up, then He also went up to the Feast… Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

>He observed the Hanukah (a Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Holy Temple (the Second Temple) in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt against the Seleucid Empire. Hanukkah is observed for eight nights and days, starting on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar, which may occur at any time from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar. It is also known as the Festival of Lights and the Feast of Dedication) :
John 10:22,23 – Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem and it was winter, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) walked in the temple…

Agreed - I don't fear NK at all whatsoever and think their missles are fake... but the fact that the media is reporting all this shit like it's already preparing blame for something

I think Romans 8:28 is the most calming

i hope my Predictions are True.

>Marshall Law

i meant Martial, but that doesnt mean the Mandela Effect wont Change Martial into Marshall soon.

ttps://youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s

yeah but we already did this in 2015 you raging fucking newfags

>yeah but we already did this in 2015 you raging fucking newfags

he fell for the 2015 psyop meme, lol

back then we called it the shemitah

My guess is the US will declare war on NK on the 23rd

we even had the same fucking song

Says the guy who mindlessly believes the Nibiru 09/23 conspiracy. Bodhi what will be your excuse on Sunday?

I am constantly, consistently surprised that I'm the only person on Sup Forums that remembers, so it's my moral obligation to call you all out for the newfags you obviously are

y'all are being fucking trolled

>Marshall Law
I'm okay with this

The "once in 7000 years" meme is wrong. Check on Stellarium. It happens already several times during the last millenia

>mindlessly
Only looks mindless to morons who don't know how to do research or shut their mouth when they should be listening
express.co.uk/news/weird/838428/NASA-Planet-X-Nibiru-DESTROY-earth-next-month-August-21-total-solar-eclipse

why do you come to these threads if you think this is all nonsense lol. Idiots never fail to make me laugh, it would be amazing if they had a pill an idiot could take to look at themselves and seer their own idiocy and how others see them. Would be the greatest thing ever. Not to mention god you people are stupid, how do you know what I believe? You got no fucking clue about anything you shit out of your mouth because you are fucking stupid and don't ask questions you just run your mouth

can't stand low IQ idiots like you, goddamn sheeple that fuck everything in this world up talking shit about niggers when half of them are smarter than you

So you only have childish insults when someone questions your baseless ill-researched conspiracy theories. Better not question Bodhi or you're a sheeple!

the problem is you don't ask questions you stupid motherfucker. Tell us all what I believe and what this mindless evidence is you keep speaking of. Show us how smart you are and how you know wtf you are talking about

Coincidence?

and to be quite honest with you, the shemitah was way cooler

Can't wait for sunday, going to the beach :D

did you know that the hindus predict this same thing as dooms day aswell

you really missed out

Im still inspired the certainty of these people
youtube.com/watch?v=oqTKWyu8tig

I'm an old fag, I have been here for 6 months.. care to spoon-feed me whatever the fuck I'm missing.

I actually have a tee time

Anyway

To debunk this 23rd of september theory :

earthsky.org/human-world/biblical-signs-in-the-sky-september-23-2017?

>should I fall for the larp?

no.

the bible only has one small aspect to do with it, ffs I have done this 1000 times but I will do it again for you fags if you want I will explain to you the significance of this very specific date in many credible sources since you are too fucking lazy to even read the threads I linked already but only if you ask nicely otherwise fuck off this is getting really old

>Guaranteed False Flag
nobody from the "Right" go to this, I'd bet my bottom dollar there's gunna be something disastrous

>I'm an old fag, I have been here for 6 months
lol so you weren't even here for the election?
mate

lel same
I got suckered in really badly during 2015 and partied like it was 2012 all over again
it was all drugs and tinfoil for a whole fucking months

take your meds

>if you ask nicely
Pretty please?

>the bible only has one small aspect to do with it

lel, it's basically the main point with the jewish calendar + revelation "exegesis".

Still saging this BS

>lol so you weren't even here for the election?
correct - and I have less neurons than the rest of you lot so I'm playing catch up to the best of my ability

Every time you faggots pick a retarded date for some "HAPPENING" nothing ever happens.
We have a board for this

"Paranormal" AKA shit that doesn't exist.
Now fuck off back to your tinfoil lined containment board.

/x/ told that 23rd may be the apocalypse, but it may be on the Astral plane so not everyone can see it.

Big if true desu

well welcome friendo
the last three years have been mad and it's a shame you missed them but you're here now
enjoy the ride
it never ends

I literally said I think it will be another regular day...

and that I do think something big is coming but not related to the almighty 23rd.

thanks user wish I had been here

Good will never 'overtake' evil. That's the way it's meant to be--just a never-ending volley.
Sept. 23 is the beginning of the end, not the end itself.

> but it may be on the Astral plane so not everyone can see it.

damn hippies lmao

Interesting - I always imagined good and evil to be like pic related. Always changing, but at times overtaking the evil side

ok for this user I will the rest of you faggots get a free ride lucky you.

I will give you all quick tldr of just one piece of this 1000 piece puzzle to be a nice guy and since I am doing nothing else important atm. The holocaust was bullshit even you all must know that, but you do you know why it was faked?

one of the best, their assurance about God talking to them.
youtube.com/watch?v=7X6XQ4lumrQ

offtopic

It was faked because the 6 million prophecy has to be fulfilled in order to form the nation of Israel, the kikes are spastic like that about biblical prophecy

But you see Hitler wouldn't do it so they just lied about like they had attempted to do many times in the past in order to legitimize the nation of Israel according to prophecy

what about "go away little girl"?

he nation of Israel was founded in 1917 exactly 100 years ago this year see

Now 9/23 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry, you know those astronomers and architects that wrote Revelation and built the pyramids marking this precis date?

Well the eclipse that just happened well the last one was in 1776 the year the US was founded by you know Free Masons? Guess what else was founded that year? The Bavarian Illuminati. Do you when sep 23 is? 33 days after the eclipse. You know hen the next one is? 7 years from now. You know how long tribulations lasts in the bible? I bet you can guess

I was literally wondering just that right now
give me a second

Now lets look at something else seemingly completely unrelated

o we know about the Illuminati's existence and there is no question it is a real organization. But what we know is that Weishaupt supposedly started it. But we also know these cults work in layers of disinformation we already talked about with the Free Masons. The worker bees lower guys only do what they are told and as they graduate to higher degrees more and more information is revealed to them. This is how the Jews have been able to control such large groups of people in high positions of power, through these secret societies, bribery and blackmail. However I also told you I have been speaking with an insider anonymously. Here is a link to thread I made where he came to me for a second time (I have spoken to him 3 times total)
archive.is/NJNRV

I made the thread talking about current Illuminati psyops just to give people a heads up and keep them informed. When he stopped by the thread again and we were discussing certain aspects of the Illuminati. Once you read his posts you will see as I did he has inside knowledge. So we were discussing aspects of the Illuminati and he was saying they are far older than Weishaupt and how they have even affected Buddhism etc. Speaking with him is what got me digging around with Lord Of The Rings etc because we spoke about Gobekli Tepe and this far older civilization that is possibly the father of all knowledge for all civilizations.
gobeklitepe.info/

Ok so bear with me. As we said from the book we read by Isaac Asimov Nightfall what if this was truth hiding in fiction as the Masons are known for doing? Asimov was a Free Mason.after all. Not only that watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=-tsl_DE9jEA

The video producer also called the Nibiru system the "Nemesis" system. Asimov also wrote a book called Nemesis I have read. Here is another short video about the system.
youtube.com/watch?v=WcY84o9NyjE

youtube.com/watch?v=4mBo1yB5RQk

I always prefer the b-sides

So there is undeniable evidence of this far older civilization. Tolkien used these old books apparently only he could read as his inspiration for Lord Of The Rings he claims is based on real history. All of this is fact.

So now we start to connect the pieces of the puzzle. Knowledge is power. In the ancient world this power was based on knowledge of math and stars. What if these Khazarians were a sect of this ancient cult "Illuminati" that "converted" to Judaism as a cover? We know about the start of Bethlehem described in the bible and it's relation to the upcoming planetary event. We have solid evidence that this planet x nibiru exists
newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
space.com/37477-planet-nine-existence-new-evidence.html

We also know the occult symbol of the supposed anti-Christ is the letter x. The videos on that youtube channel also have occult symbology in them, they may have these types of YT channels reveling the truth as part of their revelation of truth and predictive programming ritual they are required to do,

Archive

>newsweek com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
unvis.it/newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517

As I have said countless times they don't build trillion dollar underground bunkers and FEMA camps for nothing. What if this cult has known this event is coming for all this time and been preparing for it? What if that is why the Georgia guidestones bunkers and FEMA camps? That is why they are rewriting history, and doing falt earth psyops and dumbing down the population so that when they emerge after the "event" they can emerge as God kings as we discussed? Truth in fiction remember? Think of the movie 2012, they have a select number of scientists, engineers, computer scientists etc everything they need, to be able to run an ultra high tech society when they emerge.

Here is the math. Gobekli tepe is approximately 10k years old right? Well Sumeria and Egypt etc are approximately 5k years old. So it was 5k years til the Sumerian civilization and now it has been approx 5k years since Sumeria. So what if this event happens every 5k years not 10 like in the book? Look at this image that was recorded by google sky they have since censored

What the fuck are you rambling about?

If September 23rd the state of Israel does not declare that they will start building "3rd Temple" will you finally shut the fuck up?

No 3rd temple, no antichrist, no Christ, nothing.

Will you finally shut the fuck up if we do not get any news from israel in next 2-3 months?

Now let's look somewhere else at first glance seemingly completely unrelated. You know the flood "myth" in the bible? Well it isn't just int he bible it also known as the Epic Of Gilgamesh which is a Sumerian "tale" wanna guess who wrote it? That's write our friends the free masons. Ever wonder what happened to Atlantis?
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/09/070919-sunken-city_2.html

Wanna take a wild guess how a pyramid ends up underwater and in Antartica? Wanna guess why every civilization on Earth built pyramids in the exact same pattern as the ones in Egypt? Well I bet you are starting to see the big picture now aren't you smart guys? Just a bunch of hocus pocus unrelated tv static right?

After the event they want to re-emerge after most of the population are dead by civil war, starvation, exposure etc and will use the Georgia guidestones as their ten commandments for their New World Order.

if you don't have any meds to take, go get some prescribed

You must be new around here.

This fool is copy pasting the same bullshit in all 9/23 topics

>But our lips must never meet I belong to somebody else and I must be true.

the key is here

Keywords/tags: Antichrist, holohoax, tolkien, freemasons, egypt, pyramids, hitler, lotr, fema camps, 2012 (the movie), Sumeria, Egypt, Atlantis, New World Order

gas lighting doesn't work here

these are all related half wit, that is the point. They have been working towards this for 1000's of years

big if true

we already did this in 2015 and you're just mad we had better tinfoil than you do

and the same people have always been behind it all.

Anyone that wants to know more I lay it all out for those sharp enough to simply follow evidence which is a lot to ask for this place I know

but here are the links again
ttps://youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s

Just to know, what do you expect ? How do you picture the future ?

Don't worry, it's not IT yet.

if you weren't so obviously schizophrenic you could analyze this information objectively but you are so you don't

take your fucking meds

Sept. 23rd is my birthday just relax guys nothings gonna happen.

23 of september falls on saturday. A SABATH ???

THIS MEANS SOMETHING

>good overtakes evil
you poor fools, its chaos overtakes order
this are the times of trial

>Proverbs 17:5
>He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished.

Sup Forums is fucked

big if true

NASA has been training monkeys to blow up the moon. The program had ran into some set backs but is on schedule for a 9/23 demo. I wish this were fake user.

Nothing might 'happen' it is 'happening' right now these days. It's just a sign of the times.

>chaos overtakes order
wrong this is like saying darkness over takes light. Darkness is the absence of light, chaos is the absence of order. Chaos is a natural state with no stimuli added

Well Revelations was written by them not a prophecy but as an eyewitness account of what happens whenever this cyclical event happens every few 1000 years and as the ancients did being mathematicians and astronomers and architects they wrote it into revelations told the exact star patterns which was their calendar and clock which we still use today. From the descriptions it sounds like a meteor shower to me

3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

5When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two poundsa of wheat for a day’s wages,b and six poundsc of barley for a day’s wages,d and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

7When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

9When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,e were killed just as they had been.

12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide usf from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of theirg wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

Didn't you say it has little to do with the Bible ?I know the Bible almost by heart, so no need to copypaste it.

I want to know what YOU expect for yourself.

stfu smart people are talking cattle no one wants to hear you moo keep grazing

this