Season is ending. What's the verdict, Sup Forums?

Season is ending. What's the verdict, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10385220
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bakuon

This season was pretty bad, I have watched and dropped pertty much everything.
The one who probably stands a bit out is kabaneri with his animation and shading

Sakamoto

Can there be any doubt?

Macross Delta

Re:zero

Haven't watched anything since last season am I missing something?

I finally found my waifu and now she's officially my waifu so this is the best season ever

Re:Zero.

Re:zeroo

JoJos

Sakamoto

Mayoiga

Unhappy

Keit-ai.

No

Big Order! FISH GUN!

Joker Game easily, It was such a nice change to have.

You know it.

Fuck you Lelouch .

Tanaka-kun or comfy witch

No Joker Game? That shit is the bee's knees

Fantastic season for bullyable girls

Honorable mentions to Memeyoiga for pushing the limits of retardation

whoops didn't see you there

Kuromukuro

Runner up is Netoge.

Sakamoto at least made me laugh. It's not memorable or amazing but, it at least did it's damn job and entertained me.

Jojo's or Luluco

but probably Jojo's

Kyoukai no Rinne

While I wouldn't say it's AOTS right now, I'm sure Ushio to Tora will wind up as my favorite.

Right now though it's probably between Anne Happy and Kabaneri.

>Kyoukai no Rinne
>Tanaka-kun
>Flying Witch

Quite frankly, Saturdays are almost dangerously comfy. If you're not careful you might just slip into a coma.

Jojos for certain, the adaptation's been great so far and today's episode is going to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Unironically Kiznaiver.

If it was a secret that Trigger and Okada produced it, there would be a lot less hate for it. Most of you would probably call it your AOTS.

I really like Kiznaiver. IMO Okada only had one stillbirth this season.

Fuck off shit taste hipster, this season is a shit ton better than the previous 2.
>if it was a secret that okada helped, it would recieve alot less hate
An okada script is pretty easy to distinguish with the level of melodrama user.

Yeah. This season was pretty fuckin shit. Only enjoyed a couple of shows.
As far for favorite one, probably kiznaiver or space patrol luluco

It's pretty good. Started pretty mediocre but the characters warmed up and got into gear.

Flying Witch

Did both of you skip the previous two seasons or something or is it that you just have shit taste in general?
>le hating okada meme
Say what you want about her other shows, but hanairoha was actually good.

so? the previous 2 were shit, doesn't mean that this one is god like. low taste

Oh sorry man I forgot opinions were forbidden
Get off your fuckin high horse dude. Last 2 seasons were way better than this one.

Luluco, unironically

Flying Witch is very good, Kiznaiver was good after the first couple of episodes, Sakamoto is pretty good, Luluco is great I can see myself rewatching it. Mayoiga was a massive disappointment, didn't care for bunghole stray dogs either.

Sakamoto

Flying Witch.

Keit-ai.

Re:zero probably. Tanaka-kun, and Macross and in 2nd and 3rd.

Kiznaiver.

Re: Zero

Still a month left.

Probably Re:Zero or Macross Delta though.

best show of the season, easily
Nice taste

Re:Zero... and Boku no Hero Academia as runner up.

Keit-ai.

1. ReZero
2.Macross Delta
3Tanaka-kun

1st: Kumamiko
2nd: Anne-happy
3rd: Tanaka
4th: Witch
5th: Mayoiga

>Hane
>Waifu

strawpoll.me/10385220

Tanaka-kun.

Joker Game, obviously first
> easy
Habaneros
Re zero
Kiznaiver
Sakamoto
Mayoiga for the memes

Diamond is unbreakable is probably my Aots

No love for Netoge? Plenty of scenes have had me laughing out loud.

>has Sakamoto and Bakuon
>doesn't have Tanaka-kun

No question about it.

Re:Zero.

Flying Wtich and Sakamoto desu ga? are another two which I really enjoyed, and I thought Luluco and Netoge were both quite fun. Nonetheless, Re:Zero is the one I've been eagerly waiting for each new episode of.

There's something really nostalgic about this show that clicked with me, and it's the only show I really look forward to

Not surprising, re:zero is pretty good. I remember a thread with polls from different sites agreeing with it being the aots too.

AOTS
/thread

>...
Fuck off.

I would say Sup Forums's AOTS is Flying Witch or Tanaka-kun.

By all means Re:Zero it's a great show, but the threads are among the worst this season.

My AOTS is Shounen Maid tho.

this

>AOTS
Re:Zero

>LIKED IT A LOT
Flying Witch
Sakamoto
Luluco

>PRETTY DECENT
Netoge
Tanaka

>UNINTENTIONALLY FUNNY
Mayoiga

>NOT FOR ME
Joker Game
BNHA

>WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG
Kiznaiver

>Re:Zero it's a great show, but the threads are among the worst this season.
>caring about the threads
Watch the anime and make up your own mind you dumb fuck. We all know Re:Zero threads are full of spoilers and that doesn't make the show any worse unless you're dumb enough to actually visit those retarded threads.

Dude, that just my opinion..

He was shitting on your use of ...

Using a 3-dotted smiley is the perfect newfriend detector

oh

It's okay...
You're allowed to use ellipses. At least you're not tripfagging!

Besides, at least you recognised the obvious AOTS.

I think you mean shit taste.
It never got anywhere and all 'single' stories were too basic.
I expected something like soviet 17 moments of spring but with japs and got an almanac of 'sasuga d agency' instead.
Especially last two episodes. Right when I thought it's picking up some kind of gloabl line and confrontation.

>your AOTS ≠ Sup Forums's AOTS

I think I made the distinction clearly there, if you want the collective verdict you should consider more aspects than just the show's quality; mostly because this is meaningless if you the show doesn't appeal to you.

Honestly agreed. Joker Game was underwhelming and completely failed to get the audience invested in the characters.

I couldnt make it past 4 episodes of "Tell don't show at all" Game

7/10 - Joker Game
7/10 - Re:Zero
6/10 - Flying Witch
6/10 - Kiznaiver

Those were the only ones that I've rated over 4/10 for this season. I think Joker Game was the best one but I enjoyed Re:Zero more at the start.

>I think I made the distinction clearly there, if you want the collective verdict you should consider more aspects than just the show's quality; mostly because this is meaningless if you the show doesn't appeal to you.
user was implying that they were judging the series based on how much they liked the threads. In defence, that's a pretty appropriate reason to begin spewing vitriol.

Anne happy

Re:zero runner up

What episode did you honestly start enjoying Joker Game? I'll consider picking it up. I didn't hate it. I just dropped it out of apathy.

Fuck off.

That's hard. I enjoy flying witch and kuma miko a lot, but Re Zero and Mayoiga have also been entertaining.

GET MAD FAGGOT. IT'S MUCH MORE FUN WHEN YOU'RE CRYING WHILE YOU KILL YOURSELF.

well, not everyone can have good tastes user

Flying Bitch is the best one by far.

Mayoiga isn't but comedy now, Joker Game is just posing and dull, Hero tits is shonen shit, Kiznaiver is boring as fuck and Luluco tries too hard to be funny.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Something like this.

Re:Zero. Best thing I've seen in a long time.

I'm literally living week after week just for kiznaivers forced drama and Niko

LE NON NON BIYORIES

This, it all was pretty shit to be honest. Nothing stood out.

so... ok, ok+, good, good, okay, okay, good+, good+, okay, good, bad, good, good?

How do I read it, senpaaaaai?

I really chose shows poorly this season:
>Big Order
Honestly I don't even know how to describe this shit. The stupidity of this one is leaving me speechless after each episode. Being a completist is suffering.

>Bungou gay dogs
I didn't really understand the whole fujobait stuff until I met this show. It supposed to be a Seinen, but the generic shounen overreactive MC doesn't help it to become one. 4/10

>Ace Attorney
Dropped after episode 4. Play the game

>Hundred
The title refers to the previous 99 generic ecchi harem shows we already saw before this 5/10

>Attack On Kabaneri
The art is okay but the plot lacks hard. Studio Wit riding on SnK so hard. 5/10

>Memeyoiga
The threads are good, but the show is a trainwreck. 4/10

>Re:zero
AOTS, but I find this season pretty weak. Nice show overall. For me it's in the appreciated category. 7/10

>Joker Game
There were few good episodes after the 4th one but the last two was weak again. You don't feel close to the characters because there isn't a coherent plot. They are just ebin spies, so the quality of the episodes usually depends on the quality of the individual cases and I feel like that's the vital point where the show fails to deliver. If it were in the previous season I would have dropped it, but I found a very few anime enjoyable so I kept watching. 6/10

Yeah, basically.

Haven't watched anything.

As long as there is no Darker than Black successor, I have lost interest in anime.

But now you can kill? :^)
Why are you even here?