Context on these Soviet fakes

Could you guys give me some context on these Soviet fakes? Were they published in a book or a newspaper or some Soviet file? What historian or reporter or regime branch published them? When were they published?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_images_in_the_Soviet_Union
archive.is/MeOtc
youtu.be/5q4u6uHGb30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

This seems like a big hole, in the internet age. We need to have these things 100%l sorted and established as legitimate.

bump. anybody have sources on this?

Bump. Would like to know for redpilling purposes

Good infographic but it could do with some sources.

Yeah, I think that the lack of sources is a big problem with these infographics. Unfourtunately I can't help you, but I gonna dump some of infographics if there is someone who can find a source.

same. bump

I've read rebuttals to several points in these.

Bump

lets hear the rebuttals to i'm all ears..considering you can watch interviews from the shoah foundation speaking about each thing in that infographic i would really love to hear some rebuttals

I'll see what I can find.

Entirely made up. Most of these were made on Stormfront for propaganda purposes.

wtf soviets were photoshoping before it was cool

Previous one is about the football team, this one is about the pool.

Regarding the brothel.

oh my i am sold, thanks for clearing that up. literally all the proof i needed, nothing is better than eyewitness accounts. here is another eyewitness account

About the theater.

>Kikes never got any where near the swimming pool- this is fact
Then why not prove it? I'm supposed to give a shit about what some weaselly Jew writes? Because it was written I must believe it?

lol that ending
>anyone that doesn't believe me is crazy and should be locked up
also this dude provides no sources for anything

>Soviet fakes
I didn't know USSR made photoshop and existed at least until 2000-x.

Don't know, dude; you wanted to see some rebuttals and I posted some rebuttals. Make of them what you will, not trying to convince you of them being valid.

I would think that it's on those who claim jews used it to prove such a thing?

>MUH PERSECUTION
so what about the Bolshevik kikes ruthlessly murdering 40 million Russians and enslaving countless more? The biggest genocide in history took place around the same time as this fake, inefficient gas chamber bullshit.

So you aren't about to prove it is what you're saying

>ruthlessly murdering 40 million Russians and enslaving countless more
Why only 40 million? Make it a billion already.

i think they speak for themselves and feed into peoples preconceived notions, like i said you can watch hundreds of hours of filmed interviews done for the shoah foundation where people who were in concentration camps go into detail about their lives and experience in the camps, most of the shit from the auschwitz site basically says 'yup they had all this nice stuff, but oy vey it was still really bad goy, give us some shekels '

being this retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_images_in_the_Soviet_Union

>I would think that it's on those who claim jews used it to prove such a thing?
The difference is an inference vs a fact. The fact is there was a swimming pool, and it makes sense that people would use it (an inference). But claiming that no jews used it is a fact that's not backed up in anyway.

It's a lot more than the 250,000 that starved in concentration camps, juden.

At least one of OP images (machine gun one) clearly made using content aware fill, which was first introduced in Photoshop CS5 in 2010.

I feel it's important to note the ambiguity of the word "Auschwitz" itself here. Auschwitz proper (red brick buildings, iconic "Arbeit macht Frei" sign over the entrance, the water reservoir) was actually primarily the camp for non-Jewish inmates. Birkenau was the (entirely separate) camp for Jews (and Gypsies).

Now the whole camp complex was sometimes called Auschwitz-Birkenau which some shorten to just Auschwitz, which sort of muddles the issue when one is talking about Jewish inmates and available amenities.

>Photoshop didn't exist so how could anyone doctor photos
What a great argument. I don't think you're cut out for JIDF shilling

Retard, read You can see it even on this image for ants, and it's even more evident on the original big picture. And since they all have the same fake look, when you can tell what parts were added way, way later, then it was made using the same software by the same person.

Let's be honest here. Unless people can show where these supposed takes have been published in any sort of official capacity it's most likely just stormfront - not to mention that some of them look distinctly like photoshops. That doesn't mean there are no fakes but if you believe everything to be then you're in line to make yourself look stupid just as much as if you believe everything to be true.

In short: the "ballpoint myth" is easy to disprove. The careless wording of the
BKA report from 1980 – a report that for the rest in no way challenges the
authenticity of the diary – or at any rate its openness to several interpretations,
has taken on a life of its own in extreme right-wing circles. The "ballpoint myth" is
based on the simple fact that, around 1960, two annotation sheets with ballpoint
writing were inserted between the original pages. These texts were written by a
graphological researcher, and are not included in any edition of the diary (apart
from the Critical Edition, where photos of the annotation sheets are reproduced).
In July 2006, the BKA found it necessary to state in a press release that the 1980
investigation cannot be used to call the authenticity of the diary into doubt.

What an unnecessary post
Not just the same software but according to you it was Photoshop 2016... Might be true but all you did was speculate.

>but according to you it was Photoshop 2016
>which was first introduced in Photoshop CS5 in 2010.
>CS5
>2010
>2016
Sasuga stormfront.

Again, the guy was interested in some rebuttals
hence I posted those images, I'm not interested in vouching for their validity.
Hmm, I fail to see how you can believe 250,000 jews died in nazi camps and 40 million people were killed in USSR without having double standards for evidence.

Show your real flag and I'll answer you

>I didn't bother to go back and re-read your baseless claim
Yeah chalk that up as a win because that's the closest you'll ever get lol.
There is only one way to be certain to get (You)s on Sup Forums and that's to argue with JIDF about their favorite subjects (holohoax, Richard Spencer, etc.)
Holocaust "evidence" doesn't exist. It's first hand accounts from kikes and it's confessions from tortured Germans.
And then it's fraudulent or otherwise photos taken out of context or given a fake story.

>Again, the guy was interested in some rebuttals
>hence I posted those images, I'm not interested in vouching for their validity.
Fair enough

Yeah, they appear to be digitally manipulated and not even well done. This was definitely not old school photo manipulation.

100 shekels were added to your JIDF account.

jesus fucking christ they look like fucking autistic /fa/ hobos

How can the bottom left be fake?

What's the evidence for 40 million people being killed in the USSR? I'm not saying that did not happen, by the way. It just seems to me like you don't apply the same standards of evidence to both events in question.

>literally "l-lol I troll you"
Here, let me show you, my retarded underage stormfag.

Unlike that real genocide, no one is being extorted for billions in Holocaust """survivor""" pensions. There are no museums, no films being made, no guilt being held over the heads of all white people. There is no nation accepting their own genocide for that. There was no state of Israel for that genocide you fucking twat.
Why do you cling to your Holocaust religion so tightly
>You're a jew

The Jewish run media ran similar stories of "German atrocities on Kikes" in WW1. They claimed up to 8 million kikes were killed.

How would one fake photographs without a computer?

>Hurr troll
Shut up idiot. Yeah j could see that without your gif. What have you proved?

Even if the the fact that people have profitted and profit off of the Holocaust somehow entailed such genocide being fake, this is not proof of the 40 million death toll attributed to the USSR being real (which might be as far as I'm concerned, you just didn't post evidence). In other words, the alleged falsity of the Holocaust does not entail the veracity of the number attributed to th Soviet regime. In other words, you are a retard that being called out on his apparent hipocrisy resorts to accusing of being le joo and fallacious reasoning.

Cropping original, or with hard work by hand, to the point you couldn't tell it was faked.

>sh-shut up, I-I knew it from the start it was faked using photoshop, b-but so what
>What have you proved?
It proved that it was made after 2010 using photoshop feature. And since they all look the same, it's obvious they were made by the same person at the same time for counter-propaganda purposes. Like, for example, stormfag pretending to be an antifa or whatever posting those clearly fake pictures under title "atrocity committed by Nazi, how can you support them?!", so useful idiots like you and OP could immediately point out that those are fakes, find original in google in a matter of seconds, and make retarded OP pictures with title "Soviet fakes".

Never claimed it to be truth. You insisted me stating something that has benefitted no one has just as much of a reason to be lied about as does the biggest and most profitable lie in history.

Never said it is Photoshop all I said was you have yet to prove it kike. You haven't proved it. Russians really are white niggers

Oh and you're both fucking weasels

Let me insert you another dragon dildo, since you love anal so much.

Yeah once again I don't think you've proven anything to me only that you are ready to produce gifs to protect the holohoax narrative...

Oh, I see what you mean. That being said, I'm not inclined to believe that an inference of SS men and certain privileged non-Jewish prisoners would be more likely to be true than one of jews using it from what I've read on the regime's attitude toward jews.

>Yeah once again I don't think you've proven anything
Obviously, since nothing can be proven to the person without brain. I just enjoying hearing you squeal and wriggle in sheer denial like a little bitch you are.

What an unnecessary poster.

>Never claimed it to be truth
I seem to recall it was you who said the following
"so what about the Bolshevik kikes ruthlessly murdering 40 million Russians and enslaving countless more? The biggest genocide in history took place around the same time as this fake, inefficient gas chamber bullshit."

>You insisted me stating something that has benefitted no one has just as much of a reason to be lied about as does the biggest and most profitable lie in history.
Please citate my words where I allegedly said such a thing.
Also, you have to be pretty ignorant of history and politics to not realize that there would be people who would profit off communism disappearing and hence would have an interest in overestimating how awful it was. Notwithstanding this, you lend credibility to the aforementioned Soviet death toll but not to the Holocaust, hence appearing to be an hypocrite. Really makes me think.

Pretty fucking rich coming from you.

Sad, the tank gun noose is a really practical solution.

You can hear it? Lol that must be a result of malnutrition and lead poisoning due to living in Russia.

archive.is/MeOtc

I knew that faggot was JIDF from the first post.
These faggots were here all night last night trying to subvert our memes.
They don't like how many of the goyim are getting redpilled, now they're creating false memes to muddy up the water and cause confusion.
So predictible, you rat kikes.
It's funny, once you learn the Jews tricks, you come to realize they never develop new tricks.
They just jump around to the same tactics their people have used for centuries.

youtu.be/5q4u6uHGb30

We are currently being raided by JIDF kikes spreading misinformation.
Read this thread for an example of the angle they're attacking from.

JIDF BTFO
archive the jidf page?

They're modern Photoshops attributed to Soviets. You can tell by the pixels (because WWII-era photo composites don't have pixels).

>JIDF
the 2012s called