What did Homura do wrong again?

What did Homura do wrong again?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/yn1i8flmrs0b7fs/WA1-5.zip?dl=0
m.imgur.com/a/HysWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She loved best girl

Among the pile of things wrong, the biggest one is that she shared her memories of witches and Madoka with Kubey.

More like worst.

She could've become my comely wife

Nothing

being a psychotic nutjob

Everything

She didn't love Sayaka

Lied by omission, generally acted cold and inhuman, despaired, mindfucked herself and all her friends, and destroyed all her relationships.

her face is too fat

Her ninja way.

Making the contract in the first place.
Rewriting the universe according to her whims. Yeah this means fuck Madoka for also doing it. Bunch of self-important pre-teens messing up with the lives of everyone, literally worse than the incubators who ask consent before doing it.

Pa
Chi

She made a utopian world for Madoka to live in which will ultimately result in Madoka rejecting it to save Homura.

I can't believe this hasn't been animated yet.

Madoka never loved Homura. Here's the proof. Madoka lied to her in episode 12 about being her friend. She saw how evil she was but was tripping on hope, so she thought faking friendship could save Homura.

Homura loves no one and is obsesssed with owning Madoka and abusing her kindness like an addiction. Homura consistently ruins the lives of and MURDERS those around her. She never suffers, she causes suffering. Madoka regrets saving this monster and wants badly to kill her.

Homura is the most hated character in both Japan and overseas.
Homura killed the franchise, it no longer sells high numbers of merchandise.
Madoka and all characters were ruined.
Even the staff hates Homura.

I hope you never forget these facts, and I suggest you post them whenever you can. I can't remind the degenerates all day every day, so remember to attack all homuposters and yuri.

Thank you, and let's all HATE Homura.

>Madoka wants to kill Homura

Does she reminds you of your mum?

Remove thyself.

comely?

I just marathoned this show in like 2 days and I didn't see Madoka make a single smug face.

Are these just shopped?

Being a filthy carpet-muncher

Enjoy the ruse cruise

Everything was perfect and she fucked it up for selfish reasons.

You didn't watch close enough, rewatch the series but this time frame by frame and you will see the smugness

Do you think she ever raped Madonkers in at least one of the time iterations?

Before she was shit, now she is hot

Everything went right

She did literally nothing wrong.

this

People who demonize Homura for what she did are thinking from an external point of view.

They go with a very objective "Yeah, it would have been better FOR OTHERS if Homura just stay put".

But why would ANYONE in Homura's place stay put? When you have the ability to turn things in your favor, you take it. She had literally existence itself against her and against granting her happiness, and she rewrote causality as a fuck you to the timeline she was in, just so she could have the future she wished for.

Anyone saying "hurr durr everything was perfect already", it was perfect FOR THE AUDIENCE. The world Homura was stuck in lacked Madoka, it spelled a heat death for all magical girls who fell out of service, and cursed her to a life of solitude and waiting for death.

If anything, it would have been fucking retarded for Homura NOT to do what she did, because it would make absolutely no sense for her character not to squash everything in her way to pursue her own happiness.

People who hate Homura are the same people who bend over for everyone in life and tell themselves it's "to be nice", when in reality it's just because they fear being disliked.

she dindu nuffin

She fell in love with straight girl Madoka. Forbidden love is always tragic and produces many emotions. Too tasty for greedy kitties.

Nothing. She Is literally perfect.

She triggered people who hate yuri.

0.o I bet you have a lot of friends

>there are dipshits who think Madoka actually loves Homura
>there are dipshits who think Homura isn't the most hated character
>there are dipshits who think Madoka Magica has yuri in it
>there are dipshits who think Homura ever did a single good thing and isn't a selfish bitch with a selfish wish and an obsession
>there are dipshits who think Homura is a hero and not a villain who consistently ruined everything
>there are dipshits who think Sayaka no longer loves Kyosuke when she cries seeing him with Hitomi
>there are dipshits who think the new movie won't be about the girls killing Homura and ending her reign of evil

Fuck off dipshit.

>mad but can't refute post

This. It amazes me how many anons thinking Homura lying down and dying without her life meaning anything would have been a "good" thing. It's not like Madoka won't forgive her later.

>Madoka
>Straight
WEW LAD.

She ripped off Marty Chang

This artist disgusts me.

>was born female
>was a dyke
That's two wrongs.

I liked Metal Gear Homura the most, when she was pragmatic but more practical. She was still obsessed but I genuinely thought in the ending she was starting to get better, since she offered Junko the ribbon (the only physical thing left of Madoka's whole existence).

The fact that in the final scene that's her witch barrier forming right there and not some cool new powers for being buds with god is fucking bullshit. Witches shouldn't even exist anymore due to Madoka's wish. And I know it loops around because Homura will always be strong enough to protect Madoka so it probably breaks that rule, but it's still stupid.

Also the devil outfit is awful.

TL;DR: "dark but not 'evil'" (I know she's playing it up but still) Homura was much more interesting.

If it makes you feel better, Wraith Arc shows everything just got so much worse.

Reminder that Homura had consensual sex with a wraith out of obsession and gladly abandoned Madoka's hopes just because nobody loves her, and she's a selfish evil cunt.

Homura was always evil. She killed others and hates everyone, her wish was to make Madoka her property to abuse.

I thought she groomed and raped the innocent wraith. Which one is it, HomuHater?

Literally nothing

Why are you still so mad?

Which manga is this? It looks like the main artist's style, so it's canon right?

Wraith Arc. It's done by Hanokage and currently coming up on it's 7th chapter. It goes over what happens between the series and Rebellion.

Canon is debatable, but Magica Quarter and InuCurry are directly involved.

Being a dyke.

Where do you get this?

I love you Homu!

Back when it first debutted, there was a small interview Shinbo describing the premise of Wraith Arc and saying it was an interlude between Beginnings+Eternal and Rebellion. Nothing in it happens in is terribly important if you understood Rebellion, but so far the things they've set forth seem to show the universe was literally out to get Homura. And if you didn't like the yuri tone that Rebellion pushed, you might as well drop the series now. They're not even hiding it anymore.

Faggot

where are the translations? I have a hell of a time finding them again.

dropbox.com/s/yn1i8flmrs0b7fs/WA1-5.zip?dl=0

I have 1-5 on my DropBox.

6 is here.
m.imgur.com/a/HysWc