MATT FURIE IS SELLING PRINTS OF STOLEN DISNEY CHARACTERS LIKE SOME KIND OF JACKASS

Turnabout is fair play. Matt Furie is now on a mass litigation/DMCA takedown spree against the internet for posting Pepe. Ironically, as recently as May of 2016, him and his girlfriend were selling prints on Etsy of Miss Piggy ($200), the Terminator ($300), Darth Vader ($50), Freddy Krueger ($50) and MICKEY MOUSE ($300).
Full img:

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/shop/futurecolors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

Here is their print outlet:
>etsy.com/shop/futurecolors

aww, nobody is listening to you, sweetie? better luck next time :)

Fake
kekistanis must be gassed

That hypocritical faggot needs to die.

bump because
these two dickheads annoyed me

Yup.

every. fucking. time

kek

It's like a perfect microcosm of the effect of shilling Sup Forums.

How did you take your leaf off?

Wasn't paying attention at first, I think I am going to send an email to some of these respective copyright holders, I mean it just isn't right that Matt Furie is profitting of the work of others.

Nice picture for ants.

Post a better one. We need to stop Matt Furie, we can't let this neo-nazi get away with it.

I just saved it from the other thread so I don't mind posting it

it's pretty fucking shocking what he gets away with
even more so when you consider how trigger-happy with the copyright notices he's got lately

The full image is in the linked thread at the bottom of the post, here's another copy

Who the fuck cares, go back to le_Donald faggot

Notify the Disney attack Jews

begone kike

WE DO
WE DO

Poetic that Furie would ultimately be felled by his own Overheeb masters.

Bump because of sweety faggots.

matt "holocaust" furie and his nazi pepe imagery making bank of other peoples IP? fucking disgusting, lets inform the respective owners of what this neo nazi is up to

>matt "holocaust" furie and his nazi pepe imagery

How can Disney tolerate being associated with such a hateful bigot? Disgusting, indeed.

Good times