H&K are literally Nazis

google.com/amp/s/bearingarms.com/tom-k/2017/09/12/hk-announce-will-no-longer-sell-weapons-country-among-others/amp/

>H&K announces it will no longer be selling arms to "problem countries"

>these countries include Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, or any African countries.

>Any African countries
>Israel

Oy vey

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_equipment_of_Israel#Small_arms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_P11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder if the left will get upset at this?

From what I've seen, a lot of boomers are getting assmad and some Jewish gun writers are kvetching

Would be hilarious to see leftists get mad that HK won't see to these places because muh racism.

They suck anyway.

based

The USP-C is a fucking fantastic gun.

That would be the ultimate mixed narrative

How so?

>H&K announces it will no longer be selling arms DIRECTLY to "problem countries"

FTFY. It's a PR move they will still get there in secondary markets.

As long as guns are sold and profits are made, the arms industry doesn't give a fuck.

I like them, they're just pricey.

See picture
ask >Why are your round in backwards?
Look at bottom of magazine and see it's flipped over
>oh yeah.

Not liking Israel isn't necessarily Nazi, an anarchist band recently released an album with
>NO EXPORT TO ISRAEL
in the press release

>H&K
>African countries
Apart from ancient hand-me-down G3's that is.

Can you explain how "anarchists" are saying that food and healthcare is a "human right?"

Didn't you know? Nobody here actually owns any funs. If they do, they found them by chance, and don't know how to load a clipazine. Everything else is just a prop.

u wot m8?

The rounds are still loaded in backwards.

>Can you explain how "anarchists" are saying that food and healthcare is a "human right?"
No.

Love my USP compact. I have a 45 tho

Any suggestions for a hood pistol to buy in the States? I'm used to Zastavas, but am movin back in a bit. Was thinking of getting something chambered in .45 or .40, maybe an M1911.

I've never fired an HK or examined one so wasn't sure. Looking at the picture it seemed backward from any other automatic I've fired. I only own one auto, and that's my 1911. The rest are wheel guns or long guns.

Are you a nigger by any chance?

So does this mean that Belgium, France and the USA get the market share once held by H&K?

No, the Muslims in Europe will.

That question is pretty price dependent.

If you're interested in a full sized handgun, yeah a 1911 wouldn't be a bad option.

How do you feel about polymer? Not really

That's just how they are.

>he doesn't know about the meme
Rounds were loaded backwards in one of HK's advertisements.

>not knowing the meme

Jews shouldn't be allowed to own guns

Not everyone is a /k/tard

Why not?

You suck and we hate you

Was thinking about a full sized handgun for the apartment and probably a snub revolver for the car.
Im alright with polymer, but full steel is just what I'm used to, due to having most of my experience with guns being here in the Balkans.
Which is more reliable?

Our military and police never used H&K anyways,
Even if they did, we make a lots of guns, pistols aren't a problem.

In terms of Reliability, a Glock 21 in .45ACP is probably your best bet.

A lot of 1911s are finicky by modern standards, and the farther down you go in price, the more unreliable/worse finish you get.

I personally have the USP as pictured in the OP and love it so far. I also carry a S&W .38 snub for my car, good options there

This was pretty much my reaction too, Israel already has independent arms industry and there's nothing Hk makes that you guys don't

do they ship to Japan

As a 1911 owner i'm not sure i'd use it for home defense. SA isn't really a "grab and go" but it guess its all up to personal choice.
For my house I keep a .357

A .38 snub is EXACTLY what I was thinking for the car, it just makes sense. I'll have to try out a few glocks on the range, since we literally don't have them here. I was also thinkin about buying a Five Seven, but I heard that they're illegal in some parts of the US?
I'll drfinitely be lookin into a Glock though.

Thank you based HK.
They even sent me four free mags for buying this VP9.
>BASED

Good option to kill 3 intruders with a single bullet.

Nice love my usp9T

Bullets are always loaded that way in way in any h&k

Learn to lurk newfags

What about a snub .357 for the car? You can still use .38 ammo in it and can still use .357 for extra nigger killing power.

>still selling to the USA even though US cops kill a couple niggers a year
REEEEEEE

Dude its not the Fucking 60s

Because .357 out of anything less than a 3.5" barrel is not efficient

You're basically just shooting something extremely punishing on yourself, but with very little measurable increase in power.

H&K has best proof marks
>dat stag horn
>dat letter date of manufacture

>My gun choice is base on muh feels

Hey, if you have a dude round in your auto, you have to rack the slide, and clear the round, with a wheelgun all i have to do is pull the trigger again. Although ammo is extremely reliable.

Guess it depends on your tastes.

The muzzle flash and deafening sound of of a .357 round out of a snub has some nice shock value but I would agree with you.

Peaked in the 80s. Went from being a technological leader to a follower, but kept the prices the same.

Remind me when HK sold weapons to Mexico and armed the anti government forces

I do. Sadly all I got now is just a 12 gauge. I had a 9mm. I live in a small town and most of the people here are hunters. Plus our local police department unofficially sells their older firearms at our local gun shops and to people in our community.

Crime here is very low... well, except when this retarded teenager living in a fantasy 'thinks' he's some retarded gangster. Police shot that fucker. Sadly he survived. Tried as an adult and now being butt fucked in prison for 20 years.

AIM Surplus had some really nice police trade ins for around $450 IIRC. Deals can be had!

I'd argue they're still very much a leader, they just produce ultra high quality stuff m8

The 416 and 417 military models are pretty new and are widely regarded as awesome

Glock is /our pistol/. Gaston was even in the Hitler Youth.

H&K is British owned

Please remind me is it a bad thing in this timeline or a good thing?

Way to make yourself look like a complete retard

Speaking of nazi era guns... it's a good time to collect... the hate has lowered price

lol

Would Sup Forums recommend a USPc in 9mm or .40 cal?

>wtf i would love H&K if it wasn't so expensive?

9mm

9mm

Are they trying to go out of business?

USPc in 45 sucks desu senpai

Double action trigger is ass, single action isnt much better, mag cap is shit, recoil is nightmarish and the price gets close to $1000

Ignoring all that its still a cool as fuck reliable, accurate pistol though

>buying an HK product when they hate the civilian market

Cucks state go 10 round .45

Free state go 15-20 round 9mm

More guns for burgers it's a win win.

>Still sells to burgers though
I like the notion, but if you want to go all out with "problem countries" then you need to ban Burgerstan.

Everyone should be

Too

Could you at least funpost about it?

This will likely have no effect on their bottom line whatsoever

>hate the civilian market

No

Say what you want about the jews, they can make good guns

Glock 26, 10, 15, 20, 33 round mags all work, 9mm semi auto

Upgrade the trigger and put some night sights if you want

So it shoots the gun out of your hand? Sounds wonderful.

HK sold weapons to the Cristeros???

javascript:quote('142356157');
What about the mp5k
This aint cod, most of these guns are fucking great

as if those countries don't have huge amounts of arms already lmao

Glock is the true white man’s gun

>product of Austria (Hitler’s birthplace)

>used by countless LEOs and military to kill shit skins

>eliminating the US as a potential buyer of guns

they can totally justify the others, if they stopped selling to the #1 gun-buyer, they'd fucking tank

>Copy Finnish AK variant
>Claim they invented it themselves
>Destroy all original presses after being found out

Kikes never change.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_equipment_of_Israel#Small_arms

Seems the only H&K gun Israel uses is an underwater pistol. However, it's an extremely convoluted gun that has to be sent back to the manufacturer to be reloaded. I don't know how the Israelis managed to get Jewed into this one...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_P11

Glocks are cliche and ugly with no cool features except interchangability

Everyone owns at least 1 and they dont need to be shilled. Theyre just the standard pistol in America

fuck yeah

>Say what you want about the jews, they can make good guns

They just copied other ideas from the AR18 and the AK using American tax dollars to do it.

> extremely punishing on yourself
Give me a break, my SP101 Wiley Clapp .357 snub is not punishing in any way, unless you're scared of noise. You queerbaits are regurgitating stupid shit you read on the tubes. Go shoot something instead of talking nigger nonsense on the web.

Agreed. I don't get on /k/ as much, but /biz/ turned my life around, financially. Back a couple years ago it was like a license to print money. It's still pretty easy.

fucking kek, I never knew this, it's so obvious though

It's literally a Valmet copy, which is in turn, just a high quality copy of the AK.

Lmao this post

I hear they did that in an advertisement

hk is the shit i love my usp45.works great on niggers.

>Using polymer crap when superior Mormon arms exist
>Not wanting stoppin' powah

good news+people give us credit ;)))

I wonder is there are an examples in history of an arms dealer refusing to sell to a group and what happens next?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>google hk
>With the fall of Germany at the end of World War II, Oberndorf came under French control, and the entire Waffenfabrik Mauser AG factory was dismantled by French occupying forces. All records in the factory were destroyed on orders of the local French Army commander. In 1948, three former Mauser engineers, Edmund Heckler, Theodor Koch, and Alex Seidel saved what they could from the factory and what they salvaged was used to start a machine tool plant in the vacant factory that became known as the Engineering Office Heckler & Co.[4][5]

On December 28, 1949, the Engineering Office Heckler & Co. changed its name and was registered officially as Heckler & Koch GmbH.

the fuck? i always thought it was a jewish burger brand kek

>no cool features
>cliche and ugly

You sound like a faggot.

glock owner spotted

>the article complains about Israel
>why not about Turkey, Egypt or UAE, sir

Well done Germs.