Qualidea Code

2nd key visual.
Croosover novel written by Henneko, Date A Live, Oregairu's authors. The scripts are written by the author themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

frogkun.com/2015/12/28/project-qualidea-special-roundtable-discussion-with-sagara-sou-tachibana-koushi-and-watari-wataru/
youtube.com/watch?v=hJw14mCRQI4
youtube.com/watch?v=nP5067yABVM
youtube.com/watch?v=khuxTze7dQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not sure why I want to watch this, it's not even my thing

Well, apparently, it's not a harem and the writers are decent, Date a Live's author is the one handling the plot as a whole. We also got LiSA and ClariS for the theme tracks, and Taku for the OST and A-1 the studio. It's almost top-notch. Besides, next season is knda weak, this may be one of the outstanding animes we will see.

That's good to know. I can already see people shitposting about it being a harem though.

I heard each pairings is done by a different author

Is that true?

When does it air?

Yes.
The ones standing in the middle are made by Henneko's author. The ones with the sword are made by DAL's author. And the ones wth the guns are made by Oregairu's author.

The story starts around 20 years ago. This novel was written by Wtari Wataru (Oregairu) and it was about the lifes of two students. After a chain of events they fall in love. In the ending, they see something huge in the sky and that' where it cuts off. Moreover, throughout the entire novel, something is seen to be going on around the world, it has to do with the military fighting agaisnt something unknown. Then the next novels shifts the to actual time. Apparently, children were put to sleep and when they woke up, everything was destroyed. The translations stopped there, but it's kinda interesting.

Here's an interview to the three authors: frogkun.com/2015/12/28/project-qualidea-special-roundtable-discussion-with-sagara-sou-tachibana-koushi-and-watari-wataru/

Thanks user.

>the writers are decent
Pfffft.

i don't see enough males for 3 pairings. in before gay pairing.

i don't see any character from book 1 from the PV.So it might be harem series with 2 authors combine forces.

Top left and bottom right are both women, yes.

There is no LN or manga with canon gay pairing/ marriage let alone anime.

Wrong. Let me explain.
The characters standing in the middle are written by Henneko's author. Left DAL's authir, right Oregairu's author. The first book is written by the three authors, mostly by Oregairu's, Tachibana was involved too.

>Editor: Was Sagara-san the one who came up with Qualidea of Scum and a Gold Coin’s structure and plot developments?

>W: It was all Sagara Sou’s doing.

>S: I was guided by His Lord Tachibana Koushi from above.

>: I got a call from Watari Wataru in the middle of the night.

>W: I told him to think up a plot and then hung up. (laughs)

>Editor: (laughs)

>T: Actually, I had almost nothing to do with Kuzukin. Watching those two bicker back and forth, I figured it was more amusing to keep my mouth shut. And then I was shocked by what they came up with. I was like, what the hell is this?! (laughs) Far from telling the episode 0 story I imagined, it only advanced the plot about 0.7-0.8 per cent. If you put it in perspective, it was closer to 0.01 per cent. (laughs) No, wait, it really was an episode 0!

The first book was like a prologue.

Silver-haired Kotori is the cutest and best.

And before someone else pushes this "haremshit" argument, let me remind everyone that each pair is assigned to one of three prefectures: Tokyo, Kanagawa and Chiba.

Why do you think this is not harem series when all 3 authors are harem series authors?

Tachibana delivered again.

Because each story focuses on a different pair. Also none of the pairs have met each other.

i don't see any relevance being 3 different near place with not being harem series. where the authors are the one that famous making just like typical harem series currently.

>Croosover novel written by Henneko, Date A Live, Oregairu's authors
Oh god what kind drama is this going to be.

It is crossover they bound to see each other.

Voice by Aoi so she is instantly the best.

DAL rarely feels like a harem, the girls don't even fight for the D, the same goes for Oregairu, it's more like a love triangle. At times, I feel DAL author has better ideas in mind than having all the girls fight over Shido.

>DAL rarely feels like a harem, the girls don't even fight for the D
I don't think every harem include fighting.
The purple houki seems jealous and going rampage if the MC near a woman. I think that's classified fighting for the D, though.

Hopefully it's going to be great.

Leaving the fighting aside, right now the story is so interesting I cannot call it a harem anymore. Though it's true, it is a harem, that doesn't mean DAL is a bad harem.

>I can already see people shitposting about it being a harem though
How is anyone going to call this a harem though, from what I can see, everyone is all paired up in neat hetero relationships already. Long hair sword wielder is a guy.

How do you picture her?

Just found out new novel is coming out.

Well if anything, the Tachibana pair is from a harem, where the silver haired one is surrounded by Origamis who fight and foil each other. The Yahari pair seem to be offsprings from the first book, a crazy narcissist sociopath and a loner. They are siblings and all that. Probably not a harem situation. Not really too sure about the Henneko pair though.

Well they haven't met in the novels yet. Maybe the anime will be about them meeting?

>Literally a mesh of white and black Kotori with Aoi VA

Seriously instant best.

Yes why not? There are enough cases where the anime surpassed the original material let alone going original route.

I'll watch it for the Watari content

The authors are writing the scripts though.

>Soma Saito voicing the blonde alpha dude

Will this show breaking Soma no sales curse? Whenever he voiced the main guy his shows always flopped.

even the author the one that wrote the script they can go original route. the current airing anime who do this is dragonball super.All written by toriyama but each adaption are different than another.

>these doesn't seem to be a twintailed petite tsundere girl

How am I supposed to enjoy this?

True, there aren't enough novels.

Hime is like black and white kotori and has a great VA. She's already best.

>Fans fighting for a person the look up to.
If you can consider that a harem.

Is Hime the silver hair?

Yes.

Gonna watch this just to read the second LN that seems to be yuri

I think I read somewhere Maihime is partly tsundere. Keeping part of Kotori's spirit true.

I remember reading that Tachibana wanted Kotori to be the main girl of DAL. Now he did exactly that with this series.

I had the same thoughts.

>the writers are decent
>Date a Live's author is the one handling the plot as a whole
Hahahaha.

>Thinks DAL is shit
That is it.

I'm looking forward to this.

But why is her hair gray now?

Forgot pic.

Sometimes, the anime designs change some things.

I want Kotori and Hime to meet.

The planet would explode.

She's already on that.

Reminder that all the girls are Origami except for the middle one.

Why is she so perfect?

Contrasting awesome sadist commander and lovable and adorable imouto Also, dfc, twintails, and ZR.

>Voice by Aoi so she is instantly the best.

So Aoi Yuki's character paired with not!Homu?

I like Kotori, but ever since she tried to kill Shidou, it doesn't feel the same for me, even if it was for the sake of mankind.

So this was all Watarin's fault?

ONORE OREGAIRU!!!

Who are the artists?

>you'll never write LN with other LN authors
JUST

Wait, so this is basically the harem version of Chaos Dragon?

>muh harem agenda
Do you faggots even read?

>Implying it's not
You can't look at the character lineup and tell me with a straight face it's not, no one will believe you.

>was like a prologue
>reads interview
>authors hacking it up like it was more than a prologue

>I see a guy surrounded by girls
>Three guys three girls
What the fuck?

So not!Kotori is the main girl?

Two guys four girls.

Still not a harem regardless..

Silver-haired Kotori is the main in her city.

>Haruma is a stand-in for the readers
>I mean, I put the protagonist aside and think of him as the audience stand-in whenever I write, so Johannes is far and away the easiest to write.
Self insert characters weren't a meme?

Funny because Shino/Hotaru was the MC in the LN.

By having Sugita in it

even if he only voices an extra

The show already flopped when one of the characters got turned into a girl.

>implying it's not a trap

This

Haremfaggots confirmed

Hotaru's a reverse trap

This airs the 2nd july.

Not that guy but if you don't like harems, why are you here then? This show isn't even a harem to begin with.

>dfc

youtube.com/watch?v=hJw14mCRQI4
Tokyo short trailer (Henneko)
youtube.com/watch?v=nP5067yABVM
Kanawa short trailer (Date a Live)
¡youtube.com/watch?v=khuxTze7dQU
Chiba short trailer (Oregairu)

You can hear the actual voices of every character.

Middle is Raildex', right is Kantoku

This girl is actually really cute.

Left is Saboten. Illustrator of Gamers!

What's it even about? I remember one novel being translated, but the others were never touched.

>Hime
A BEST
B
E
S
T

I'm looking forward to seeing her.

Why did they change the hair color?

Because we already have too many pink tsuns

Name some then

Louise.
Louise.