THIS IS THE POWER OF BLACK IQ

Over 50 fucking times he tells him to drop the knife...Then it turns out the dindu has a fake gun in his other hand...Doesn't fucking move or drop weapon after almost 20 minutes of being instructed too. So...they lite that dindu up.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdCrMSdVOF8

Its unreal honestly. How come black people can't follow the most basic orders. Put x down. Show me y. Fucking r e t a r d s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WARrNpMgNCk
youtube.com/watch?v=uuPbbUKzh-I
youtube.com/watch?v=fNXdzPTkviM
youtube.com/watch?v=l1ywXzaQ7hw
youtube.com/watch?v=7KP-Un0PbII
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
youtube.com/watch?v=0_Zuu29Rt44
youtube.com/watch?v=CBOg7o00qes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He either wanted to kill himself or he was on drugs or both

Maybe he was just finishing having a wank and had his rod tucked up under his shirt and he was scared his pants would fall down because he was actually holding his pants and the knife at the same time.

Neither. He was confused about what to do. But to be fair it only took him 20 minutes to get shot.

His dad says they killed him in cold blood. Looking for dem settlement bucks nigga.

Maybe...

For as absurd as the subject was behaving, this is where I would suggest the following changes to their routine:

> Tell subject to show hands and disarm himself if necessary
> If subject fails to comply, and is not behaving in a threatening manner (i.e. not moving), threaten the use of non-lethal force (e.g. a Taser).
> Failing that, threaten lethal force

I can sympathize with the officers, though. People are unpredictable, and the ideal protocol depends on the situation and how receptive the subject is to commands. In this case, given how the subject was not responding to having pistols pointed at him, it would have been reasonable to approach with a Taser or shotgun loaded with rubber slugs or bean bags.

Was the subject worth the effort? Difficult to say without more background knowledge.

Most likely this.

I would offer this to the public as an example of how police handle uncooperative subjects who appear to be armed. Videos like these should be shown in school, similar to how driver's ed shows road gore.

do you guys think it is coincidence that this shooting and the Scout Schultz shooting are very similar. They happen almost back to back.

>police plead with them for long time
>they behave like zombies who cannot be reasoned with

"had an obligation to her investigation into whether the officers involved should face criminal charges"
"Richards’ father has said he believed officers killed his son in cold blood"

They can't shoot a taser on that range, no CS no sting grenade,no rubber bullets why do they always go for lethal?

I'm surprised when they even used lethal ball head rounds instead of hollow points or shotgun with lead buckshot.
It's always KILL KILL KILL!
FUCK THE US!

Remaining motionless and not communicating says "I'm stoned" or "I want to die". People in general lack knowledge about how to respond to commands from law enforcement - especially "how to not act like a criminal psychopath and get yourself shot to death".

The subject should have shown both hands, regardless of what he was holding, then followed orders. About the toy gun? Drop it along with the knife, throwing it into a visible area, out of his reach.

>"Why don't they use expensive special means to tackle a seemingly average case?"
Gee I wonder

yeah let's just take a life instead.

Here's the thing about niggers OP, it's not that they can't follow orders. They legitimately don't understand why they should have to. See, in their mind, unless they decide that holding a gun and knife is the wrong thing to do, no external person can tell them what to do.
It's like receipts. Niggers never value a receipt unless it proves them right then they cling to it like it's the god damn bible. However if the receipt doesn't validate their claims, it's immediately fuck you and yo receipt mane im tryna get money.

Law enforcement here are generally not the best and brightest we can offer. The best someone can do in that situation is to just follow orders. The subject was just standing there, frozen. I agree, though, they should have tried using a Taser first, with another officer providing lethal backup - lethal enters the room first, keeping gun trained on subject, non-lethal follows with Taser and attempts to neutralize the subject.

Wow that was really dangerous how those cops shot him, that guy on the right almost walked into the other cops gunfire.

This nigga was possessed by demons probably brought on by drug use.

nah, schultz not got the magz dump treatement.

I agree, they should increase law enforcement expenses about a 1000x too. The taxpayers would love that.

Yes using a taser costs exactly 1000 times more than regular bullets.

I would have shot him too for looking like that freaky nigger in The Omega Man.

PUT THE KNIFE DOWN
PUT IT DOWN DUDE
DUDE PUT THE KNIFE DOWN DUDE
MOVE THE BAG
DUDE I'M BEGGING YOU DUDE
DUDE
DUDE
BROTHA
BROTHA

It's called force matching you don't respond to a lethal threat with non lethal force that's how you get killed. I'm guessing your hiding a Euro flag, Euros can't seem to into self defense.

If you are being threatened with non lethal force you respond with non lethal force, but if someone is trying to run you over with a car or shoot you you have to meet lethal force with force. Doing otherwise would be like someone trying to knock you out so you pinch them or slap them, or vice versa using to much force like someone pinching you so you shoot them.

I don't know what laws they have to obey, what protocol they have to follow, etc... but....

How I'd resolve this situation, if possible to do (you know the shit about getting sued over bodily harm or excessive / unnecessary violence or other bullshit), would be to simply shoot him with a tazer and storm the room. DONE. Easy mode. Resolved in under 5 minutes.

But of course I believe that's not possible because either they comply or they die, or something like that. Lawfags would know...

>autistic 13 year olds in charge of law enforcement

It isn't unreasonable to recover the $30 cost of a Taser reload when fining a criminal (not that they'll pay). The only downside to videos like these are their obscurity - people need to understand how to respond to LE commands, and that they don't tolerate BS. In this case, there was an idea alternative, but the court should side with LE regardless. We can't give people the idea that it is OK to commit suicide by cop, nor is it OK to sue to state when LE does their job. The fact that they spent 20 minutes is alone enough to dismiss any criminal charges against the officers, since they clearly demonstrated patience (well beyond what they are required, in fact).

>go to nignogs party
>MA NiGGAS PUT YO HAND UP IF Y O FEEL DA BEET
>raises hand
>sir put your hand up , what in your hand , sir i beg you please drop the knife and put your hands up
>wut , i don't understand

Outfitting every officer woth tazers would definitely cost a bit, and even more so if they used the stuff mentioned.
It just doesn't pay off to waste money on expensive gear and feed another prisoner on top of that.

>muh (((coincidence)))

land of the free , how many shots did you count there haha

It's not that expensive.
Or drop a CS and close the door.
If the taser shot made it it's easy to immobilize, you don't need follow up.
What you see in the vid is a lethal round guy with a bunch of guys chimping as a follow.
Another thing why do they shoot the chest multiple times or the head?
Why not the arms and legs, and it's not the aim cause in most of the vids they have clean aim?
Not even gut shots, just chest shots.
A lot of people got killed because they were holding their cell phones saw some with knives. Lethal?
I could buy a taser gun right now, it's cheap as fuck.
Yea well I'm sick and tired of how US Americans make such a big deal about rights and every life matters. Looks like scummy hypocrisy.

he looks white, not black

Pretty sure that a stun gun or tranquilizer dart would render him incapable of utilizing any kind of lethal force. And in this case it was only presumed that he may have a deadly weapon. It's all situational, and that's why I call it bullshit. If he was holding a gun and not complying, I'd understand completely. I suppose you could argue that hiding your hand is the same as holding a deadly weapon, but I disagree. Not that it matters what my opinion is, nor will it change anything. US law enforcement is a meme. No officer in my country would act this way.

Police officers do have tazers my dude and they use them(or are supposed to) in non lethal situations. A knife is a lethal situation especially at that distance, but they also thought he had a gun and they can't wait to figure out if it's real or not, you have to assume it is.

>And in this case it was only presumed that he may have a deadly weapon.
Yea and they gave them enough time to use alternative methods.

Stupid niggers.
Every time its one of these stupid motherfuckers standing around like a retard just waiting to die.
Christ how hard is it for male black to just drop the fucking weapons and give up?
This is why they deserve to die.

One tazer is not that expensive, but outfitting every officer is. They would have to revamp their eintire budget for that, and you can't do that without allocating funds from other programs.

I felt sad for the officers having to take a life. For the nignog? Not so much. Simple orders, easy to understand. Seems he wanted suicide by cop. What a terrible thing to put on another human.

Well they obviously didn't have any tazers on them.

Do you have any self defense training at all? You guys really seem to have a Hollywood view of self defense. A knife is a lethal threat, and they saw that he had what appeared to be a gun. A fucking tranquilizer dart? LOL this is what happens when you think video games are real kek.

They could've tazed that guy 5 times while they were shouting like monkeys in there.
They like to play god with people's lives.
>but outfitting every officer is
not true

Why did the cops break his home tho?

Now if you are poor you get shot for doing drugs? Rich people do drugs too, not only grab knifes, but pistols. Not only scare others, but sexually harass employees.

Only that in a 50m villa no one cares if the owner is in al altered state. This is idiotic.

run nigga nigga nigga

>not true
How? Do the math.

You are so retarded I'm not even gonna bother explaining it to you.

Black people can not handle simple instructions. It is beyond their capabilities.

Like this fine gent.

youtube.com/watch?v=WARrNpMgNCk

Swings at female cop. Gets dropped. Has to be electrocuted like 9 times before he can figure out what turn over and put your hands behind your back means.

The reason black people get shot is because they literally can't handle basic instructions.

>Pretty sure that a stun gun or tranquilizer dart would render him incapable of utilizing any kind of lethal force
Tazers can be useless against somebody as high as this guy appears to be.

If they shoot him with a tranquilizer gun, it takes minutes for it to take effect. It could provoke him into shooting. That's why nobody uses them

in America rich people just wait until they get to the police station and call their lawyer before trying to do anything because they know patrol monkeys have no real power

Also what the fuck is wrong with American police, unloading at some dude in a corner. You deserve all that vicious lefties and more. Fuck those brainwashed cops.

Look at how much clothing he has on and the distance. Even if they were able to stick him he might not even respond because he is probably on drugs or in a psychotic state and thus desensitized. And he has what appears to be a gun in his right hand, while they are fucking around with the tazer he could start blasting them.

>LOL Y don't u just shoot the knife out of his hand bro.

>If someone has a knife and a gun you should use a tazer on them

If you actually believe this you might be retarded, and if you do ever get into a self defense situation you are probably going to die.

His landlord hadn't seen him in days/weeks and called the police for a wellness check to make sure he wasn't dead in the apartment.

They found him standing in a corner high out of his mind with a (fake) gun

He had a knife. Letal weapon.

He had a fake gun. Potentially lethal until examined.

You don't taze someone who potentially has a hand gun slavshit. Especially after 20 minutes of that person not following one fucking instruction. Not ONE.

>Black people can not handle simple instructions. It is beyond their capabilities.

Black guy here. This is clearly not true.

It's not true you moron, I'm broke and the stuff is cheap as shit, in the US they have the budget.
If you buy it wholesale it's even cheaper.
>tased
not shot dead
CS, sting grenade,rubber bullets.
Here's a scenario:
Drop a sting in there and 3 guys shooting rubber bullets or pepper balls, the skinny dude wouldn't be able to fucking move, he would just twitch.

>whats in your other ham?

tazers dont always work
if you taze someone with a knife, they could still slash you
youtube.com/watch?v=uuPbbUKzh-I
youtube.com/watch?v=fNXdzPTkviM
youtube.com/watch?v=l1ywXzaQ7hw

Are you serious? Tranq gun lol. If he had a real gun he could easily empty it after getting hit with a tranquilizer. Taser? You miss or it malfunctions? He could freak out and empty it

If these cops rolled up to this exact situation in a mansion the same scenario plays out 100% you fuckin chimp brained peruvian nigger.

A cop can drop a guy with a knife if he wants. They gave this dindu plenty of chances. They fucking got people on the phone for him.

Niggers...

DROP THE FUCKING WEAPONS.

hurfburbixnooddurfdoodledoo

kek
stupid ass dindu

Why did they mag dump into him though?

How is that guy black? He looks clearly Arab

I want you to step away from your computer and stop posting.

Yeah this is either suicide by cop or he was in a mind loop from too much LSD or something like that.

NYPD has somewhere around 50,000 officers. So let's call the price around 50 dollars per taser. And then you have another 50 dollars at least for the holster. And then you have the training hours needed before you can have them all carrying on the street. Training usually runs between 4-8 hours, we'll go with 6, plus whatever cartridges need to be replaced because they got expended during training. So if we're adding all this up, the price of buying new tasers and holsters for every officer is 125 million dollars. And this is rounding prices down considerably.

His name is Ricardo, it's said about twenty times in the video. Could be black or Hispanic or both. Looks both to me

Then why did he not drop the weapons? He intended to use them?

Got emmm

No policeman worth his salt would have ever shot that guy here.
They would have come in and tackled him.

Because, you know, we actually have TRAINED police forces.

>let's do the electric
aaaaaaarrrrrrrg

I pray you never become a cop, because you're going to get yourself and your partner killed.

>come at a guy with back against the wall armed with a knife and potentially a gun through a narrow door one by one to "tackle" him

yeah panucci you're a real fucking pro at police tactics that's for sure

Well maybe but that is excessively risky. It is just not logical to not match force. I mean just think about it, you are advocating using non lethal solutions against someone who in their mind and as far as they knew, had a gun. It just is not safe to attack someone with non lethal force who is utilizing lethal force. That just doesn't make sense. When he opens fire they are going to wish they were using a real gun and not rubber bullets. Real gun beats non lethal "gun" every time.

>Pretty sure that a stun gun or tranquilizer dart would render him incapable of utilizing any kind of lethal force.

>HURR DURR I'M A COCKSUCKING EUROKEK WHO THINKS TASERS WORK ALL THE TIME, LIKE THEY DID ON THIS GUY:
>youtube.com/watch?v=7KP-Un0PbII
>OR THIS GUY:
>youtube.com/watch?v=fNXdzPTkviM
>OR THIS GUY:
>youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk

>doesn't live in a country with irrational and violent dindus
>talking out of his ass about something he knows nothing about

>be American
>get a wellness check
>get shot

>>tased
>not shot dead

We are discussing the inability of black people to follow adolescent level instructions. Tazed or shot. makes no particular difference because if you are armed the cop can kill you if they feel threatened.

Its a stupid good for nothing nigger in a shit town that has no future brought on his and his parents failures, who gives ahmed go back.

>Names = Ethnicity

In what dimension?

wow. what a thurough and analytical analysis

He must have not been taking his daily burger supplements. We get weird after a couple days.

yeah, I've sure met a lot of white women named Shaniqua, and a lot of black men named Chad....

Names are not solid proof, but can generally be a good indicator.

The N-I-G account was six percent over budget. The case was to be terminated.

Seems like the cops made the world a little bit better.

This thing obviously wasn't human.

Dindus in the US are on a world of their own, I've met a lot of black women with British names...

>argues that tazers are cheap
>suggests using CS gas/ stingers

wew lad...

We aren't some eurozone bottom bitch country.

This is the wild west out here Giuseppe. But I suppose once your niggers settle in, you'll get the hang of it.

pop out the olive oil and grease your little dick up. This ones for you Giuseppe...

youtube.com/watch?v=0_Zuu29Rt44

He's Jamaican.

Nice liberal statement there. If you bothered to listen to the audio you would understand that he had something else in his other hand, which turned out to be a fake pistol. The cops didn't know it was fake at the the time (how would they and why would they?) and treated it as though it we're a real pistol. They didn't tase him because muscles clench when someone is shocked and if his finger was on the trigger of a loaded weapon the weapon would discharge.
Cops gave this person plenty of time to comply, yet he refused.
But wait for the following protests and rioting, I'm sure Soros is readying the bus loads of "protestors" to burn a few city blocks.

>People in general lack knowledge about how to respond to commands from law enforcement

Is... is it really that hard?

Stay calm, be polite, avoid sudden movements, and ask for instructions before moving your hands out of sight or somewhere you might have a weapon.

>t. not shot

All that weed must have triggered his genes for schizophrenia, he seemed really out of it.

>THX-1138 reaction image and reference

patrician as fuck my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=CBOg7o00qes

That's creepy how he just stands in the corner not moving or looking.

Protip: When you are trolling hard and someone successfully counters your argument with math, you should just ignore them instead of calling them wrong.
It blows your entire LARP

Click on my ID and read the rest of what I said bro. These cops did nothing wrong and followed protocol.

For the most part most of them have knockoff french names thinking they're naming them with a traditional nigger name.

I pray you never become a cop and talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

T. F F F FAGGOT.

>his dad's face when they do the autopsy and find hard drugs

This. They literally have no comprehension of how society works. They are basically overgrown violent babies. I watched a black dude at an old job in a mart cart with his dindu kid, and he gets a jar of hot peppers off the shelf, tries to open it, and then bangs it on the shelf to loosen the lid. I immediately ask him Sir what are you doing? You can't do that. To which he responds "YOU CAIN TALK TO ME LIEK DAT! IM A GROWN MAN! U CAIN TELL ME WHAT TU DO" that's your average nigger, welfared up and existing to do nothing but create problems

PUT'CHA HANDS UP BRUTHA!

Its because he's really trying to figure out what to do. They are this fucking stupid.

Why didn't they just leave him alone? He was at home chillin in the corner, hallucinating on DMT or some shit with his tiny water pistol

>He either wanted to kill himself or he was on drugs or both

Most likely.
But 3rd possibility:

In nigger culture it's "uncool" to comply with law enforcement.
It might not have been the problem this time, but it's certainly the cause of many nigger deaths and really needs to be addressed by those BLM people if they actually want to make a change.