Whats the story with Asians in Britain...

Whats the story with Asians in Britain? In New Zealand they are hard working people who keep to themselves - almost model citizens, but when they get to Britain, they seem to rape all and sundry. I've never heard of an Asian guy here even raping an Asian girl, let alone a kiwi. And if they did, we'd beat the shit out of them, because they are skinny and nerdy. Why do they cause so much trouble and get away with so much trouble in Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk1m6_ILHhY
bbc.co.uk/asiannetwork
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's because your definition/idea of 'Asian' is completely different from theirs.
To you it means Northeast Asians like Chinks and Japanese people, who are at least competent.
To Brits it generally implies subhuman Muslims like Pakis.

In the UK, they don't call Moslems, "Muslims" or "Islamics". They call them "Asians" so that they'll fool folks like you into thinking that the Brits are racists.

According to our leftist joke of newspapers, Asian = Pakis, and actual Asians don't fucking exist.

Well why don't they just call them Pakistanis or Bangladeshis? Don't the real Asians like Japanese and Chinese get pissed off??

/thread

when I was living in london for some fucked up reason "asian" doesn't mean asian it means middle eastern, not actual asians

NZ immigrants rated best to worst:
>indians
>chings
>aussies
>islanders
>>
>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>somalis
>
>>>>fucking british

Well India and pakistan are in Asia, it's not their fault that your racist brain can't discern basic geography.

go back to mexico you fucking beaner
texas is for whites

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk1m6_ILHhY

>somalis
Where the fuck dya see one of them?

>indians
>best

POO

Because of (((islamophobia)))...

Wrong, it literally means they are from asia. This means all asians, and i know burgers find geography hard but most arab countries are in Asia. Saying that, the population still sees asians as the east asians, the media are the ones who use it to hide muslims crimes within the larger group (it doesn't work).

I didn't say anything about who was/wasn't Asian, just different peoples' interpretation of what it meant, you illiterate idiot

Whites can't built a country like this, thank god we weren't colonized by the anglos or we'll be full of pakis by now.

Hahaha

When they say Asian, theyre referring to middle eastern mudslimes. Its actually quite funny they're that desperate to try to hide the fact they're shit skin muslims.

>Posts photo of the English section of Valparaiso

Read the arch lol, and the names of the fire stations. All the good stuff there was English built or managed. That's why viƱa is so awful in visual comparison.

Nice pic

>He thinks 20 anglos built this because we call it the english street, when in reality we called it that because this it's were the anglos where booty chasing.

>implying she'll feel anything with his tiny dick

>putting chang and pajeet above us
little brother status confirmed

Who built those giant houses near the stadium? I was told they were all built by the English, ahh fuck I miss that city.

One of the best in South America, I lived near the famous poets house for a 6 months. Lovely city and such a good drinking culture.

Asian in the UK CAN mean anyone with epicanthic folds, but its generally used to describe brown skin people from Pakistan, India, and so on. They even have their own subset of the BBC, called Asian BBC.

To describe chinks, japs, etc we usually go "east asian".

Asian BBC? You wot?

bbc.co.uk/asiannetwork

The British taxpayer TV corp is literally named big black cock.

Arabs

They were built for the english, but using local workers, we have those houses in towns were there was never an english.

>BBC
Fuck those paedophile traitors:
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200239

its cos sandniggers isnt a politically correct term

Just getting back from work now and i can vouch for indians, they may not be able to shit in the shitter but they can work hard (if the boss says to do it)

they are alright m8
they can stay

Sauce on the nip, and don't leave me waitin. I wanna bust one off in the bosses bathroom before he gets back from his meeting

"Asians" here refers to Pakis in general. They are the sexual deviants who operate rape gangs.

The only real Asians you find here are Cantonese Chinese. Almost zero Japs or Koreans sadly.

We traditionally referred to China and Japan as the Orient in the UK and Asia as everything in between there and Europe.

Most of the famous cases concern Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslim men. You don't hear about any Hindu or Sikh rape gangs do you. It's not necessarily a religious thing as well. In the 1970's the UK invited a load of poor country farmers from Pakistan and Bangladesh to work in the cotton industry in the North of England. A lot of them worked their way up and became middle class but there is still a sizable group who are retarded villagers at heart and marry their cousins, rape women, etc. If you talk to any middle class Indians, Pakistanis or Bangladeshi's they will admit that they hate these people as much as the native Brits do but they keep quiet about it due to pressure from their mosques and communities

>It's not necessarily a religious thing as well.
Bullshit. Islam provides the perfect divine sanction for their disgusting behaviour. Plenty of the Hindus in England come from dirt poor shitholes too, and they don't behave like this. They bring other problems, but a desire to humiliate the infidel isn't one of them.

The "Middle Class" Subcontinentals work seamlessly with the rest to subvert local politics, housing markets and business, so fuck off with your rubbish. They have no class. They're just more successful than the rest. And they're clever enough to pretend to kiss the arse of gullible Englishmen who'll listen to the stuff you're repeating here.

White British girls are man hating brainwashed fat feminists.

Qt 3.14 asian waifu yes please. Hue hue hue.

Fuck off Chang.
Chankoro sluts are absolute whores.
I have fucked a bunch of the piggu squealers and two of them were even married.

This.
I used to live in a town with quite a lot of east-asians (japs, chinks, gooks etc), though, and they were great, but the amount of pakis stinks up the place.

A lot of the eastern asians were 2nd or 3rd generation and most were some mix of white and asian, so they were the best of both worlds

Most British women I've met are too unintelligent to even know what feminism is so I have no idea what you're talking about

Middle East and India are in asia you retard.

So are Russians. Whats your point?

Russian are asians, they're not white ffs

Checked. I guess russians are asians now.