youtube.com/watch?v=h3HNRKSx2HM
youtube.com/watch?v=t03TOR7Gmbo
duckduckgo.com/?q=caucasian&t=h_&iax=1&ia=images
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>good goy
too easy, ben

(((cia)))

It's just too easy, goy

Why did they change the yamulke into a fedora?

The CIA is a fucking shell of what it was in the last century. This is a lot less true than what it would be 20 years ago.

>trying to absolve the US of responsibility for the CIA
the CIA is not an out-of-control mad dog. it is obedient to the US. the problem is that the rest of the US government is just as evil as the CIA

Top-right: "Heil! Heil!"

Thank you for your input, Mr cia man

The Jew is a fucking shell of what it was in the last century. This is a lot less true than what it would be 2000 years ago.

Bingo.

I don't know man, it looks to me like they killed a President that attempted to dismantle them. Perhaps a better illustration would be Uncle Sam holding the leash but being hopelessly dragged behind the hellhound in the last panel as it runs onto a freeway chasing cars.

These.

Think the CIA is bad? How about the fucking State Department?

In the last panel, it should be that Uncle Sam chases after shekels like a trail of dog treats

why is the CIA bad? They do Trump's bidding.

cant wait till this guy gets droned

not funny and hes pushing the limits

>he didn't play on "taking LSD all day on taxpayers dime" memeball

you had one job Ben

boy you sure know how to buke them

historical....

>They do Trump's bidding.
The CIA has a mind of it's own. They have conspired against presidents in the past.

>Why is the CIA bad?

Are you serious? It's a Mystery Religion assasin and drug runner cult, it doesn't do anyone's bidding.

>Think the CIA is bad? How about the fucking State Department?
same owners
the state department is a backdoor into the government for communist subversives and other bankers.

How is sork dealing with norks threats to nuke everyone /this time for reals we promise/

amazing Ben. amazing.

Quality Australian shitpost

This. State dept was who McCarthy was originally fighting with; he was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA

post the real one

>2008-2016
>"the democrats and obama are the most evil people on the planet who are causing all of the worlds problems"
>2017
>"the CIA is the problem since the man I like can't do anything wrong and is powerless to stop the agency he has control over"
Why are so many of the MAGA-fags like this? As soon as Trump got into office, the blame was removed from Obama and placed on everyone other than Trump.
Maybe...American foreign policy and its activities are fucked up because it's not even in Trump's interests to stop it?
Memes aside, people like Ben Garrison just make me laugh at this point.

shut the fuck up garrison, you fucking nickledick

l-lewd...

>Why is the CIA bad?

pretty good as it stands actually.

>literally hashasins
godspeed, hackerman

a large portion of the evidence Joe brought forth was old FBI research into communist subversion later verified by the Venona files.

one of the arguments against "communists in the state department" was that a large portion of his evidence was 10 and 15 years old and considered "old hat"

>How is sork dealing with norks threats to nuke everyone /this time for reals we promise

Nobody here is worried lol

>flag
>domination fetish/leashfetish

thats a big dog

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5NW9KcMt0

for you

>Why is the CIA bad?

barry with his room mate, the iranian born Valerie Jarrett
Valerie's daughter is the CNN State department reporter

Source of all leaks in the Obama/Iranian infested State Department

Thank you. saved

>his room mate

[green] youtube.com/watch?v=h3HNRKSx2HM [/green]

The single largest arms and drug trafficking organization that minors in intelligence gathering and assassination is a shell of itself in a global economy where they can be more anonymous than ever is a shell of its formal self....
sure thing boss

I found the unedited version