Forget the 23rd. Today is Taruw'ah, the Harvest day

So you've all been hearing a lot about the Sept 23rd prophecy, eclipses, so on and so forth. Let me explain to you what it is that is really going on.

Today is Taruw'ah. Taruw'ah is the 5th of 7 annual festival feasts that God asks us all to attend. These feasts tend to act as dress rehearsals for very important events that involve the salvation of our souls.

Now, the first 4 of the Feasts purposes were all already fulfilled 2000 years ago by Jesus(actual name Yahowsha, Yahowah saves)... and the final three(Taruwah, Kippurim, and Sukkah) are all about to be fulfilled in our lifetime. Yes, ladies and gentlekeks, we are in the Last Days.

Today, Taruwah, is actually the day on which "The Rapture" will take place sometime in the near future. This event is called the Taruw'ah Harvest. We don't know on which year it will happen but we know on which day it will happen. This day is however fast approaching because we do know the exact day and year that Yahowsha will return to restore the earth. That will happen in 2033 on Yom Kippurim, 2000 years after he began/finished fulfillfing the first 4 of those 7 feasts.. and the Tribulation is set to begin 7 years prior to that day;so around 2026/27.. and therefore the Harvest will be happening very soon.

>cont....

Other urls found in this thread:

blessyahowah.com/a/ftf.html
blessyahowah.com/sm/2014/09/14-09-24_Hour3_Shattering_Myths.mp3
blessyahowah.com/sm/2014/09/14-09-25_Hour3_Shattering_Myths.mp3
yadayahweh.com/Yada_Yahweh-Invitations_to_Meet_God-Taruw'ah-Shout_for_Joy.YHWH
youtube.com/watch?v=91F_EseiPkU
youtube.com/watch?v=huYHFlvIR2g
timeanddate.com/moon/phases/
blessyahowah.com/a/feasts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eBA_86AAjg8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh34N_mIrbg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=92&v=CkLZUVFsPZs
youtu.be/PQN7DKde050
gotquestions.org/tribulation.html
biblehub.com/greek/5548.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JoNp8dkyYWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The significance of this Taruwah(or Trumpets) is that in Revelations the star alignment that takes place is perectly described and it is said that this will be the beginning of the time of Jacobs trouble, which I think people are wrongly equating to the Tribulation. From what I can see the Time of Jacobs Trouble is actually the 10 years take that place directly before the beginning of the Great Tribulation. The Woman giving birth imagery has to do with the Tribulation coming on being like birth pains.. Increasing in severity and frequency. The scriptures say that things like natural and man made disasters will increase like birth pains...

The jews are even trying to get you to focus on Rosh Hashanah and their bogus new year and calendar because they don't want you to know about Taruwah or the other festival feasts, which everyone is invited to, and their purpose. The rabbis lie to their people despite things like this "In the 7th month on the 1st of the renewed moon, there exists for you all, a Shabathown ,Taruw’ah" - Leviticus 23:24 blessyahowah.com/a/ftf.html

If you want to go straight into info about Taruw'ah here are some really great 30min shows on it:

>blessyahowah.com/sm/2014/09/14-09-24_Hour3_Shattering_Myths.mp3

>blessyahowah.com/sm/2014/09/14-09-25_Hour3_Shattering_Myths.mp3

bumping for interest

Bumpo

muh christianity

Here is also an extensive tome on Taruw'ah and it's significance yadayahweh.com/Yada_Yahweh-Invitations_to_Meet_God-Taruw'ah-Shout_for_Joy.YHWH

Self bumping for duty on Taruwah to sound a warning

>it's gonna happen
Doesn't happen
>Heh this time it's for real look at what I wrote

Listening to podcasts.. Rabbis are just as bas as priests if not worse... Smh

feast of trumpets doesnt start till the new moon is spotted

and its probably going to be on the sunset of the 22nd which begins a 24 hour period which converts to our september 23

so the jews arent necessarily right about when rosh hashanah is

this guy says the sign in the heavens falls right on the feast of trumpets
youtube.com/watch?v=91F_EseiPkU

Sighting the New Moon | Feast of Trumpets 2017 |
youtube.com/watch?v=huYHFlvIR2g

New moon began on the 20th everywhere.. here it happened at 2am on the 20th so we started Taruwah on the evening of the 20th. Just google: moon phases and the first link is a lunar calendar site

thats what they say
it has to be sighted from israel with the naked eye
by two witnesses

it's fucking nothing

Happened at 1am on the 20th here timeanddate.com/moon/phases/

Yah well at best that would still only bring you to Taruwah beginnin g tonight and ending on the 23rd.. regardless, the only significance to the alignment is what I said I n my posts. This will not even be the beginning of the Trib and the Harvest will not be on the 23rd. Nothing particularly ignificant will happen on that day

Ending on the 22nd*

>and ending on the 23rd
wrong watch the video jewish days start at sunset so if the new moon is spotted on the 22nd at sunset that means thats the beginning of the feast of trumpets and that goes through for 24 hours and is exactly on our September 23

in my opinion its the rapture and the beginning of the tribulation

Again, Taruwah is important and observing it is important. Nothing significant will happen on this Taruwah. Some Taruwah in the future will be when the Rapture takes place.. When it comes to getting the time perfect bang on God isn't even particularly concerned with that.. he's more concerned with you observing the festival feasts... he allowed the Israelite to do Peach Matsah and Bikkurim in the middle on the year once because they had rediscovered the Towrah and it gained them God's protection against their enemies. They enjoyed doing it s o much they asked to do it again and God said yes and their enemies all eventually starved to death in the siege or something.

its in revelation bro something is definitely happening

its actually sunset at israel right now so we should be able to tell if it was spotted tonight

im trying to find some info

If you not also observed or taken part in the 4 prior festival feasts Taruwah is meaningless to you as well. You do not benefit from it unless you've first benefited from those other 4.

They would've been able to see the new moon Las night.. the new moon in Israel started at 8am on the 20h... so at night time last night they would've been able to see it.

Also,more importantly. Read up on the other called out meetings that God asks evryone to attend 7 tims a year annually.

>blessyahowah.com/a/feasts.html

That website is an excellent resource I will have answers to all of your questions about this stuff

amen bro its cool

all christians are taken up

i have every reason to believe its this feast of trumpets

no not last night

youtube.com/watch?v=eBA_86AAjg8

Just another thing on why God doesn't care about the exact date.. If I'm going by eye or whatever and the night of the new moon is completely overcast so I can't see the moon at all until like.. say for a week after.. am I screwed? Or do I have to go by what's seen from the temple mount? Even though I'm thousands of miles away and the fastest means of communication is by carer pigeon in my time. That's what I'm getting at with trying to be analyzed about the exact date.. the exact date of Taruwah that matters is when the Harvest happen and even then it doesn't mater because if you've already been scheduled to be harvested then you'll be harvested when the Harvest happens even if you thought Taruwah was really 2 days after that.

Fosho, check out the blessyahowah.Com site broseph you will find it super interesting. They tend to only use th i ngs like the Dead Sea Scrolls or oldest Greek Manuscripts as source material... like even for the Greek.. they will translate it back into Hebrew (cause Greek is fucked) and then back into english from the Hebrew.. add me on twatter too if you wanna talk more about this stuff @jadeaube

friendly reminder that there is no such thing as pre-tribulation rapture or godly feasts, kike fanfiction not needed

i know it dont matter

still interesting

been waiting for this for this entire year almost

Dig deeper, simply knowing about Taruwah does nothing for your salvation. God asks all of us to attend all of his feasts for all time for starters.

no feasts does anything for your salvation

im just waiting for the rapture because the sign on the feast of trumpets

very few christians pay much attention to the feast days
but i agree its important still

What does s I meth I ng for your salvation then? If you believe that Jesus Christ is your LORD and saviour and dedicated for your sins then you are saved?

just believing

you dont have to repent of your sins to be saved

Damn... there's gonna be a lot of serial killers and shit in Heaven then.. sounds like a nasty place..

No, "Jesus" was a name invented 400 years ago.. the man's real name was Yahowsha which means salvation comes from yah, and he was the Masea'Yah , the Implement of Yah... he was here to do God's work concerning the Covenant and those festival feasts you think don't matter.. the ones that God told us to attend until the end of time don't matter apparently. Like I said, read up. If your leaving your salvation up to what you read in the KJV , or what Paul told you, you are entirely fucked

i never said they didnt matter

but we dont even have to keep the sabbath anymore if we dont want

its up to you as a christian

i find it interesting that feast of trumpets starts on Leviticus 23:23

Leviticus 23:23-25King James Version (KJV)

23 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.

25 Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord.

I almost fell asleep reading this

That's a horrible english translation, it's not even close to what it actually says

Read the first set of Bolden ed black texts in this article, they are proper translations of the verses concerning Taruwah

yadayahweh.com/Yada_Yahweh-Invitations_to_Meet_God-Taruw'ah-Shout_for_Joy.YHWH

good for you

its happening bro
drop your judaism or whatever you are

He no jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bh34N_mIrbg
gets the noggin joggin

this girls funny af the way she talks

believe me or not, but a demon once posted on pol telling us the harvest is on the 23rd, he remote viewed an indian and told him what was in his room for proof of himself.
Also a jew said the new moon is here the 48 hour countdown has started
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=92&v=CkLZUVFsPZs

pure wickedness
you rejector of Christ
disgusting

dont be deceived people

straight from the mouth of the dragon

and you too:
you imbecile

stfu

If i Pray now and begin believing in Jesus, will i go to heaven?

No

try "Yeshua"
thats the fact without all of you revisionist quackery

interesting

even if its a one day feast
24 hour from now is sunset of 22 which is really the start of the 23

Fuck off with this revelations christcuck bullshit.

>If your leaving your salvation up to what you read in the KJV

salvation is by faith which connects us to the savior

the Word but guides and instructs us in faith. to help us find and discover & develop it it

you feel comfy rejecting the Christ?

He isn't christian

yes if you ask jesus to save you right now and pray you can be saved at right now

we only have 1 day till the rapture

dude go away

OP's cult actually hates Christ and fully rejects him

Rapture definitely not happening, not even the 24th.

:DDD:D::DDD GIB ME FLAME DEAD BIB BOI

Hey covenant leaf. I missed your last thread. It's good that you're doing this and j think we should more often. Have a happy Twruah. Yah bless.

>rapture

please be serious

unless you just mean
"2nd coming of Christ"

you must also repent, and never stop seeking Christ with all of your will

It's not a cult if there's no leader. It's not a religion if there's no clergy. His name isn't "Jesus" if there's no "j" in Hebrew. You are drugged, (which is exactly what "Christ" means)

buy muh books !

its rapture then 7 years of tribulation

things arent even close to as bad as theyre about to get for people on earth

>His name isn't "Jesus" if there's no "j" in Hebrew.

no one said that

>(which is exactly what "Christ" means)

nope
"anointed"

>It's not a cult if there's no leader. It's not a religion if there's no clergy.

special pleading fallacy*2

Why does God have to do all this like he some some kind of anime protagonist. Why can't he reset things with the flick of a wrist? I'm dead serious.

there is no great sign in the sky because the sun forbids us to see what is going on in Virgo.

thats all false doctrine

there is tribulation but its not 7 years

and the rapture is nothing but the 2 arrival of Christ

the entire "left behind" crap is wicked quackery, non Biblical

thats all "mainstream" casual and hopeless typical popular protestantism which wants to crawl right back in bed with old mother Church

youtu.be/PQN7DKde050

this is extremely important

All is one
>lawofone.info
They actually had a similar things about Yahweh taking on a different, but similar, name after the old one was corrupted. And Jesus being called a name similar to the one here I think.

Because God isn't as omnipotent as most people think.

he can, but doesnt

for the sake of his sapient people and righteous angels

so we can fully understand and see the fruits of sin fully develop and evolve to their very ultimate and horrific ends

Christ comes from christos, to apply drugs. Typically as a balm over ones eyes.

sage all these dumb posts

i can elaborate more on this:
if you wish, do you?

>drugs
>holy anointing oil
ye serpent
Christ was only anointed in the river jordan with his baptism, that was when he became "Christ"

get thee behind me satan

Matthew 24:37-42
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

How do we know the Tribulation will last seven years?
gotquestions.org/tribulation.html

Wrong, Christos is the translation of Messiah, meaning "anointed" (with oil).

biblehub.com/greek/5548.htm

So typical jewing
>It's gonna happen
>Oy vey, na ya missed it already...

>Christ comes from christos, to apply drugs. Typically as a balm over ones eyes.

you are no different than that sanhedrin council that brought the peope to a froth to intimidate pontius pilate to nail the author of life to a piece of wood and mock him to death

pure black wickedness from the depths of hell

your heart is like a piece of obsidian

>Matthew 24:37-42
>37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
>38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
>39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
>40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
>41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
>42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

yes?

do you not understand what that is saying?

>gotquestions.org/tribulation.html

show me in scripture

protip: you cant

Yes. He could just simply make us understand by putting the meaning in our minds without having to go through some movie script.
But as said maybe that's true? Can God be killed?

>39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
>40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
>41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
>42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

How do yall know "taken" doesn't mean killed?

I do not deny Yahowsha is who he is. Merely that he is not Jesus Christ. Jesus hadn't appeared till the 16th century.

because as it was in the days of noah and lot

the good ones are the ones taken and immediate destruction for those left behind

luke 17:28-30
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

u have a source on the rapture being on the 23 of september?

youtube.com/watch?v=JoNp8dkyYWU

I think you’re misreading the labor pains reference:

1 Thessalonians 5: 1-3
>Now brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, ‘safety and peace,’ destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

To me that says we cannot truly anticipate the Rapture, and it will come on suddenly.

Reminder that sample collection is forbidden until further notice. You are welcome to celebrate the corresponding "holiday" with the locals, but don't offer any rides or "checkups". Regarding the stay-order: If you have just entered the region, it may be possible to negotiate an exception if you start making you way out immediately. Lingering will necessitate holding you as a suspect.

The international Day of Peace at the United Nations is Sept 21, 2017 which they have every year but the theme in 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.” this year. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – Says For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

Exactly how the revelation 12 sign is giving birth tied together perfectly

Exactly, but before the "rapture", Babylon the Great must be devoured.

it happens at the same time bro same exact second as the rapture america is crushed

>the harvest

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

The Reapers are a highly-advanced machine race of synthetic-organic starships. The Reapers reside in dark space: the vast, mostly starless space between galaxies. They hibernate there, dormant for fifty thousand years at a time, before returning to the galaxy.

These giant machines are ancient; their true name is unknown. "Reapers" was a name bestowed by the Protheans, the previous galactic power fifty thousand years before, and the geth refer to them as the Old Machines. In the end, the Reapers spare little concern for whatever labels other races choose to call them, and merely claim that they have neither beginning nor end.

The Reapers are the original creators of the Citadel and the mass relay network. These massive constructs exist so that any intelligent life in the galaxy would eventually discover them and base their technology upon them – all part of a scheme to harvest the galaxy’s sentient life in a repeating cycle of purges that has continued relentlessly over countless millennia.

Nah, there is some delay between these events.

Yes, but you were stating in OP that the reference to labor pains is something gradual. As in labor pains progressively getting worse as the child comes. I am stating the scripture states it will be sudden. Like when a woman’s water suddenly breaks..

>Yes. He could just simply make us understand by putting the meaning in our minds without having to go through some movie script.

then we would be but automatons
and one could say he IS just doing that with this "movie script"

please ask any further questions you may have

i have more answers than anyone you have ever met

>erely that he is not Jesus Christ.

no he is not, that is a separate being

>Jesus hadn't appeared till the 16th century.

"before abraham was, I am"

not quite

those taken are the corpses on the earth, those "left" are those caught up to God in heaven, those alive when returns, along with the resurrected righteous

exactly
thought i believe we can discern the YEAR if nothing else

nope, the tribulation, and the GREAT tribulation, all unfold before Christ's arrival

be serious

The name Jesus didn't exist till the 16th century dude. Yahowsha existed, it Jesus? He is merely a character created by the religious to oppress those who do not know Yahowah. If you do not know Yahowsha's name you do not know his purpose and why he did what he did.

Yeshua/Jesus/etc the person was here ~33.5 years

the Son of God, the entity, was here from, i think, before the big bang (whatever you want to call it) and at least before the formation of earth

>He is merely a character created by the religious to oppress those who do not know Yahowah.

he does more to glorify and exalt the Most High than anyone being ever could hope to

> If you do not know Yahowsha's name you do not know his purpose and why he did what he did.

brilliant, fully rejecting his Son, unreal
only the catholic church is worse than you

>the tribulation, and the GREAT tribulation, all unfold before Christ's arrival

eating and drinking and marrying and thief in the night and sudden destruction all this language from the bible doesnt fit your model

if we have to go through the tribulation theres nothing to watch for jesus gave all these warnings to keep watch for no reason

>42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Wtf, are you retarded? Yahowsha is the son! He is the unblemished Passover lamb and the branch. He is an aspect of Yahowah set apart from himself. He existed as a witness from before time because he IS Yahowah set apart from himself to serve us. To know his name is more than you could ever express an appreciation for. Because without it, you are mislead. It's not "Jesus" who saves, but Yahowsha,(Yahowah saves)