So can we all agree now that she was the absolute worst girl of the entire series?

So can we all agree now that she was the absolute worst girl of the entire series?

Nah, stupid nurse was even worse.

Sorry, those legs force me to disagree.

roach a shit

This.

she's not a bitch like op's post

She was a slut.

Just look at her getting turned on from almost getting raped. Not to mention, if this zombie outbreak never happened, she would have been perfectly fine cucking Takashi with that grey haired friend in the beginning.Takashi should have left her with her new husbando here while he settled for best girl Saeko.

Literally who cares. Post Saeko.

Roach was the absolute best girl of the entire series.

All of them were kind of dicks and sluts.

Only nurse's friend seemed ok.

Rei's horrible personality is what accentuates her sexiness. It makes her more rape-worthy than she would have been if she was just a bland girl-next-door.

Nurse is just an annoying bimbo.

>cucking Takashi with that grey haired friend in the beginning

I actually forgot about that. Even more reasons not to like her. And it wasn't just some random nobody. She went straight to his friend after she got impatient with Takashi. And then she has the nerve to act pissed off when he gets close to other women. How can anybody defend her?

What are you talking about m8? Saeko was a pure maiden.

You mean bitch that killed a man to watch him die?

Saeko didn't kill the guy. She just brutalized him thoroughly.

This

How can slut roach even compete?

>Shizuka
>Not best

And she got more wet from it than Rei gets when she thinks about getting raped.

Worst out of the main females, has the most 3d personality. Still hot as fuck though.

Disgusting

Not that user, but tattoos instantly kill any boner I have.

I want to wash that disgusting makeup and tattoos

Best girl.

Nah I thought it was the normal pic, didn't see it was that bad.

>BF dies day one
>Few hours later she's already lusting for MC's dick.

SLUUUUUUUUUUUT.

She was the hottest that's for sure.

To make it worse?

I agree.

Although her shittiness combined with her looks make me want to fuck her the most. I'd hatefuck her in missionary position pretending to love her with kisses and interlocking fingers only to impregnate her and barely take responsibility afterwards.

Then I'd disregard her and her feelings most of the time and just continue to breed her. The fact that there are barely any men to compete with and that we're bound by blood would probably make her want to stay by my side regardless of how I treat her. The more I breed her the more difficult it'll become for her to admit that I'm just using her due to our bond.

I'm not even sure if I'd go for the other girls. They may be superior as people, but really all I wanna do is constantly creampie roach and see how everything goes from there.

So this series is finished right? Are the author and artist still on bad terms? It was by no means a good series, but it was fun.

Really wish it somehow comes back in some shape or form, so we can at least get some sort of conclusion.

>It was by no means a good series, but it was fun
It did perfectly what is was supposed to do, so yeah it was good to me.

Can't they just sell the rights to madhouse who'll finish it off?

Perfection.

She should have died in the beginning or end up becoming a cumdumpster for this guy.

Can't believe people actually like her. She makes great fap material, but thats where her good traits end.

>madhouse
>season 2

You had me going for a second user

Nurse and loli were wastes of screen time. And they had horrendous voices to boot

There is nothing wrong with being a sadist.

I liked the soldier girl who was friends with the nurse.

>Nurse and loli were wastes of screen time
For you

Wouldn't really matter since Araki's in the big league now and I doubt he would come back to direct it. Would be meaningless without his visuals. If you're going to sell it to anyone, you might as well sell it to Hoods.

Loli was best girl

The greatest waste of HotD was that the loli was almost completely unsexualized

As someone who has Rei as his waifu, fuck this thread and fuck all of you. You guys clearly don't understand Rei's character and only judge her at face value. Fuck all of you.

Thank God I'm not alone I absolutely fucking hated her. Takashi should get over her and get with Saeko

do you guys have some good webm's / gifs of this anime? I only have the one with takashi fucking saeko in the ova.

She's a bitch and I want to shoot my semen inside her.

>As someone who has Rei as his waifu
Why

Why do you have shit taste honestly

That's all she's good for anyway.

Yes, she's a bitch, I agree but why do people hate her for that? In this situation, most girls would act bitchy and be selfish. Unlike other characters, she's very relatable.

Why? Because I love and that's that. She's hot and she has a strong personality which is very attractive to me.

But I don't. Stop judging her at face value and you'll see how she's easily a contender for best girl of the series.

>Yes, she's a bitch, I agree but why do people hate her for that? In this situation, most girls would act bitchy and be selfish. Unlike other characters, she's very relatable.
But the point of 2D is that you don't have to deal with these crazy bitches? I mean if you truly consider her your waifu I respect it but I can't understand it.

>In this situation, most girls would act bitchy and be selfish

That's why we watch anime user. So we don't have to deal with girls like that.

Also how do you defend this ? She's a slut and a hypocrite, the fact that she's your waifu confirms your shit taste.

Best guy

Precisely why I disliked Rei. I hate people like that and her immediately trying to hop onto Takashi's dick after her bf got his head smashed in did it in. Not to mention she's beyond whiny. Takagi was a bitch but Rei took the fucking cake. 0/10 girl

Cutest thing about Saeko is that she's drooling when she's asleep. Am I weird for finding it pure?

nah, Saeko is a pure maiden

>But the point of 2D is that you don't have to deal with these crazy bitches?

The difference between 3DPD and Rei's personality is that Rei's justified. They are in a apocalyptic world where everyone is dying and where anything goes. I'm not saying that the rapists are in the right, but acting like the way Rei acts is very understandable. 3DPDs, on the other hand, are being bitches just for the fuck of it and that's when it's annoying.

>Also how do you defend this
People using this argument are double standard scums. Are you implying you, yourself, wouldn't go to another girl if she didn't pay attention to you for a long ass time? Are you implying you wouldn't act the same way as she does? It's like you guys expect her to cry about her "boyfriend's" death for 12 episodes straight, fuck outta here. And It's not like she never liked Takashi.

I am not talking about Saeko, I am talking about that specific trait.

>You will never fuck 108cm J cup nurse titties

I also drool when I'm asleep.
Am I cute and pure?

Yes. Whiny, never grew up.

You're neither a sexy psycho or 2D

Kill me now.

>Yes, she's a bitch, I agree but why do people hate her for that?

You sound like a dignity lacking White Knight Faggot. Please find a good woman who will CASTRATE you. Evidently you don't need your genitals. I can't stand simps like you.

I too drool, but you are not a girl, neither you are 2D, so who cares.

Overrated shit

No, she's never been to Reno.

I wonder who's the real simp. The guy who like girls with a strong personality because he can clearly take it or the guy that goes for moeblobs/yamato nadeshiko to boost his own ego? Just kill yourself, faggot.

>No nipples/areolae
And they call that an OVA?

Not him, I like both.

Long skirt pantsu shots aren't much fun, desu.

Long skirts are fun when their length are used.

Long skirts make panty flashes sexier

I wonder if breast envy was real.

How many times did each character need saving? Pretty sure Rei needed it most, so confirmed worst girl for zombie apocalypse.

Well, pink-haired bitch was literally defenseless, her only link to not dying was fat /k/tist and she was constantly being a bitch to him.

She's nothing but a hypocritical slut. People like you who keep defending her are the same people who defend girls like her irl,regardless of their actions.

>Nor for sale
Sure thing.

There is no way conceivable that Saeko is anything but the perfect woman and slave and wife.

Naked apron is my fetish.

not that user but who said not liking Rei means you like moe girls?
Rei isn't even really realistic, no girl gets over her bfs death in a matter of hours and tries to get it in with another guy unless she's a cold hearted bitch. But okay, you go around talking about how great you are for being able to handle a girl with a strong personality. Great for you, bravo

>The guy who like girls with a strong personality because he can clearly take it

Translation, you are proud to be a punching bag with no self-respect. God it's delicious to see sub-human males like you get destroyed by women in reality. Faggots like you deserve it.

Nobody fucks with Saeko

Pretty much with that stupid fucking roach hair.

Saeko is perfection and does not deserve such a show.

But there's literally no other show where Saeko can exist.

She had a brain. People would have died without her strategies and analysis.Plus, she worked on leveling up her weapons skills, and gave us one of the best lines in the series in the process.

Meanwhile, Rei gets so tangled up in her own fucking weapon that she can't roll two goddamn feet over and get under the defensive wire, and someone else had to fire it while still strapped to her.

She still had that one suicidal moment, before Takashi reminded her how good his dick was the night before.

Nothing like sex in a holy place.

Someone post the legit slut webm and the one where the girl leaves her "friend" to the zombies only to get cucked seconds later.

At least he was a man enough to tell her he'll take the responsibility.

I don't care who was best or worst girl anymore, I just want the manga and/or anime to come back, ;_; it was too much fun to just go on permanent hiatus like this