This is your daughter tonight

This is your daughter tonight.

PLOT TWIST:

She is also your aunt.

So can I marry my aunt?

She's still underage, try again in a decade.

And also your future wife

I unironically liked the waifu ending. I thought the other guys were fags
I'm the only one?

I liked her better when she was blood related, but this was amusing too. Both is better. But raised like a daughter? Truly absurd. I loved it and the tears of those who did not.

It is certainly a minority stance. I'm to understand this appeal was more meant for a female audience.

I liked it too

But I also read shoujo so maybe something rubbed off on me

>read shoujo
I don't, but liked it just the same. Not even much for watching the genre. Not really into daughter/father, but the initial set-up (younger aunt being raised by the nephew) caught my attention before I became aware there would be (unintended) wife raising, NBR, NTR (though not really) and so on.

>NBR
The fuck is that? Naburo?

Not Blood Related. As noted, the original set-up was that this little girl was his aunt. Raising his own aunt (like a daughter) only for her to develop feelings for him (not as a father, but as a lover) was a little unexpected. Going this route with it, however, was not unexpected. It was merely a way to get the little girl into his home. Ultimately, she has to convince him to humor her advances. Not the most romantic way to end things. The anime didn't ever get a season 2. How I would have enjoyed the threads here (more than the new episodes to be sure).

I wonder how much did he regret not hitting that cunny earlier if he knew what's gonna happen

He didn't even seem that into it by the end. He had to work at it (for her). The author could have done a better job wrapping things up. Even putting aside NBR being used (where the blood relation was just an excuse to make it seem more acceptable he had a small girl living with him as a single guy), it didn't have to be written that he just resigns himself to her will.

I didn't really mind it.
It also was well-mannered handled, with waiting when she is an adult.
Still better the sister can't be this cute ending.

>unzips dick

this anime is made for betacucks who would support someone else's seed.

And my fuckbuddy tomorrow?

Same. The childhood friend ruined everything.

I only watched the anime so I can't really judge, but it seems retarded.

There's no point if he waits for her to get old and ugly.

Okay.
Wanna order some pizza, kid?

>better than Oreimo ending
Even considering the anime's handling, this is a bit of a stretch. I just didn't feel like he ever really did more than accept her wishes/love. Kyousuke very clearly desired and loved Kirino as more than family (pretend in the case of this series).

will forever be mad because of the ending of this series

It was more like
>hot milf not into me
>shes got too much baggage
>all the women around me are crazy
>only decent one is already married
>I want sex
>I want to hold a woman
>What do you mean you want to marry me?
>I'm your fucking father
>you won't give up
>fuck it
>do what you want
>I don't care anymore

Sounds about right. His cousin wasn't too bad. Shame she was barely in the story. The little shit that seemed like he was being paired off with the 'aunt' didn't suit me (nor trying to pair of Daikichi with that kid's mother).

Imagine their first night.

If there were some decent doujin of her 'adult' form, perhaps I could just read about it.

well she never called him daddy once in the story, so I imagine him laying there tired from work while rin works all of her perverted fantasies on his erect penis.

So she's been wanting his cock ever since the beginning.

This works too.

>203 times
thats alot of practice

She really loves her daddy!

>daddy
still not blood relatives though

So? That means nothing.

he certainly raised her like one but he isn't her biological father nor is he related. it means plenty to society. it made it seem reasonable for her to be adopted by a single guy like him and was revealed as a sham when it became a convenient thing to cast aside as she got older

Have to make it more palatable to normalfags.

>him laying there tired from work while rin works all of her perverted fantasies on his erect penis

This sounds very hot.

Im just saying it was not a
>wifes son
Thing. If you take in a girl, treat her like your daughter and she treats yoh like her father, you might as well be her father.

And next morning she's your wife.

just doesn't carry the same weight as being actually related much less the real father

I disagree firmly. If you willingly take on a fatherly role, you are the father.

in a sense you are. it just isnt the same. not really. even putting aside cuck talk like what you noted with "wifes son" it won't be looked at the same as if daikichi was really her blood relative much less the actual daddy

I think we might be talking about different things.
I am talking about if you can be the father of someone even if you are nbr. Not incest.

I love this series

>this is how usagi drop will be remembered
feels bad man

Usagi Drop? More like Usagi Dropped.

Nice, can I fuck her?

I'll end up in jail.

that was what it was always about. girl fucking a father figure that isn't related because laws. oreimo just kept the incest thing in so it had to treat it with more care versus merely using it to excuse a loli living with an older single man and nobody raising flags