Is Valerie Plame /ourgirl/

ex-CIA anti-Bush blonde hottie calls out the Jewish mafia

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ValeriePlame/status/910884546723196929
unz.com/pgiraldi/americas-jews-are-driving-americas-wars/
twitter.com/search?q="Valerie Plame"&src=tren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
haaretz.com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
iraqwatch.org/perspectives/rumsfeld-openletter.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
haaretz
archive.is/qAPzc
archive.is/59g9l
youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stupid Anons. Get in here. Major happening!

Oy veyyy

twitter.com/ValeriePlame/status/910884546723196929

OY VEY

Unz is a jew, IIRC.
She probably thinks she's safe because it's an article on a Jewish-owned website

Lol. Look at her pinned Tweet

Huge if true.

She is a Jew.

true if big

>ex CIA
it's like you faggots never learn

>1) First of all, calm down. Re-tweets don't imply endorsement. Yes, very provocative, but thoughtful. Many neocon hawks ARE Jewish.

OY VEY!

Monstrous if factual

no such thing as ex-cia. there's only retired and dead.

The kvetching in this thread is amazing!

N BACKING DOWN.

Is she, dare I say it, /OurJew/?

SHUT IT DOWN

>hello goy I mean ma'am I'm writing a story about your anti-semitism would you like to explain why you deny the holocaust?

It's strange because Plame was the one who was outed by Bushites when she tried to show that the evidence for the Iraq War was false, yet she has been tweeting anti-Trump stuff lately.

Her anti-Trumpism is a little unusual given her history, and her anti-Neoconism is a unusual given her "Jewishness".

Here's Phil's article from Unz:

unz.com/pgiraldi/americas-jews-are-driving-americas-wars/

It's also funny that we are still hardly talking about this shit, close to twenty years on. Neocons are Jewish Trotskyites pretending to be Republicans so they can exploit their hawkishness to fight wars for Israel. We've known this for decades.

>ya' gotta love watching them squirm when they're confronted with brutal honesty
Jewish Supremacy > White Supremacy, and like a dog that poo's in the house, they need their hooked-noses rubbed in it repeatedly

>For those American Jews who lack any shred of integrity, the media should be required to label them at the bottom of the television screen whenever they pop up, e.g. Bill Kristol is “Jewish and an outspoken supporter of the state of Israel.” That would be kind-of-like a warning label on a bottle of rat poison – translating roughly as “ingest even the tiniest little dosage of the nonsense spewed by Bill Kristol at your own peril.”

>I'm going to write an article about you tweeting an article

The absolute state of kike journalism

Bold move

kek calls for attention from the beaches of Sydney to the sands of Israel

For TVs tuned to any 24 hour news network that warning would be burned into the bottom of the screen.

>>I'm going to write an article about you tweeting an article
Read: "I get paid to frantically half-ass together articles, so thanks for providing me some material so that I can weave narrative talking points into yet another shitty article about pogrom's, the hourly Holocaust reminder where 6 QuintaSepTup Skillion innocent Bolshevik communists were turned into roasties and rising Antisemitism

Just further evidence that the jewish smokescreen is clearing off.
Some of them can smell the ovens warming up.

WE'RE TRENDING

twitter.com/search?q="Valerie Plame"&src=tren

ALL TWITTER NIGGERS ON DICK.

they'll turn on each other in the end, because they are jews after all

This.

Hail

Can I get an Oy Vey! up in here? Oy-fucking-Vey!

What happens now Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is always right

Its like they have two heads and are appearing divided to use both sides against each other...intredasting.

Is this thread being slid by the hourly sex robot and race mixing threads?

Checked, it's just a Jewish underhanded threat. He's telling her that he is going to smear her and she had better grovel and beg for forgiveness and maybe he'll go easy on her.

Cant let this get slid desu

People are waking up to the jewish fuckery,next year the holocaust will really happen

Writing a story about a tweet. Wonder what class that was in journalism school. "Today we will learn how to scan through social media looking for controversial statements to use as article fodder."

It's very funny that people in the thread are pointing out prominent jewish leadership on both sides of the argument. Admission against interest for the argument of jewish hegemony.

>"Today we will learn how to scan through social media looking for controversial statements to use as article fodder."
sounds like the class of "How to Shill and Slide on pol 101"

>Iraq War was false, yet she has been tweeting anti-Trump stuff lately.

She's a spook and knows what's up. Trump has surrounded himself with jew neocons that want another pointless war, yet again.

>Trusting an 'Ex' CIA spook
>ever

This is an absolutely superb article, hopefully this Twitter shitshow will encourage a few people to read it.

CIA has a lot of employees, so it's not like they're all 24_the_TV_show villains or something. You can apply for a job there if you want to

shut it down

>Anti-bush
>Jewish decent
>Ex-CIA
>Criticizing jews

something doesn't seem right about this. I'm guessing that she volunteered to be the sacrificial lamb in order deal with that talking point.

Reminder that Scooter Libby did nothing wrong, and that the dickbag special prosecutor in charge of the Plame case knew who the leaker was one week into the investigation started, but still choose to drag out the investigation for three years to try to ensnare as many innocent people as possible and turn them against the sitting President.

In the end the true leaker, Richard Armatage, was never prosecuted, and the best the deep state could do was railroad Scooter Libby for being wrong under oath.

She just tweeted a mea culpa. The damage is done. We can go back to thinking she's a CIA whore who sold he cunt for foreign state intel.

fucking this

Search Valerie on google news and msm is starting to light her up. Many such cases. Probably more to come.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".
>1996

youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc
>"If you take out Saddam, Saddam's regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region." -- Netanyahu, 2002

>Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

haaretz.com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
>Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said yesterday that Iran, Libya and Syria should be stripped of weapons of mass destruction after Iraq. "These are irresponsible states, which must be disarmed of weapons mass destruction, and a successful American move in Iraq as a model will make that easier to achieve," Sharon said to a visiting delegation of American congressmen.

iraqwatch.org/perspectives/rumsfeld-openletter.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act
>Iraq Liberation Act was signed by Bill Clinton in 1998 to topple Saddam Hussein, as a response to pressure and open letter by Jewish neocons and Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
>General Wesley Clark, NATO General: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years, before 9/11

what did he mean by this?

Oy, goy, dont look at me. Take your eyes of me !

Time for archive

>haaretz com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
archive.is/qAPzc
>haaretz com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
archive.is/59g9l

>For those American Jews who lack any shred of integrity, the media should be required to label them at the bottom of the television screen whenever they pop up, e.g. Bill Kristol is “Jewish and an outspoken supporter of the state of Israel.” That would be kind-of-like a warning label on a bottle of rat poison – translating roughly as “ingest even the tiniest little dosage of the nonsense spewed by Bill Kristol at your own peril.
Daaamn.

The kikes are refusing to accept her apology though, this is great. Kevin fucking McDonald commented positively on the original tweet.

/our girl/

>oh no she named the Jew!
>we must attack

filename

>I'm writing a story about this tweet
The absolute state of journalism.

And they wonder why people are so skeptical of the special council's case against this president.

Once a (((CIA))) nigger always a (((CIA))) nigger. Bet this bitch still glows in the dark.

This. Fuck (((her))).

youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA

Get out shills.

straight from the article:
>any organization that aspires to be heard on foreign policy knows that to touch the live wire of Israel and American Jews guarantees a quick trip to obscurity.
lol

How did Plame try to discredit the case for Iraq again? My memory of her case is a little hazy. But yeah iirc the CIA was actually debunking a lot of the Iraq disinformation that was coming from the neocon/likudnik controlled (((Office of Special Plans)))

bump for more activity. all i see is pathetic "im so shocked" memes by butthurt retards.
i guess that is what you get when every single person slightly disagreeing with the establishment elite, gets banned

Fuck off spook.