Trigger Announcement Soon

Trigger is supposed to announce their new show this month

This was just posted on their Facebook, says they're gonna post something on their Twitter later on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZkB8g0JuOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More Kill La Kill?

I don't think so, this is probably another artbook/collection they're making for the series.

Mecha.

Is almost 12 over there, why would they announce it this late?

Why are you guys excited for an announcement of a plan?

So inferno cop in a robot, sounds cool.

Oh boy.

Because Trigger does interesting stuff. They don't just stick to standard plots and animation styles, they try to innovate.

As a result, their stuff is usually either terrible or amazing; rarely mediocre. Everyone's curious whether their next thing will be a grand success or a glorious failure.

I'm not curious at all. Trigger is garbage

Because Trigger is based as fuck.

Cool

Kappa

>Trigger animating this

My loins are ready.

So make a thread when they announce it.

I want KlKfags to off themselves

I don't remember the source but wasn't Imaishi planning a mech series for 2017?

This announcement is supposedly about that.

Later on when? Today?

They said this week.

If the announcement you said is the one you posted OP, it will just be that they are releasing some new key animation books with the first one being Kill la Kill.

I hope Yoshinari co-directs.

magical girls in mechs

PANTY AND STOCKING S2 WHEN?

Wait, are you giving us a trigger warning?

But can they even outdo thier prior sucess?

I can't even imagine how to top dialogue like YEEART and ABBA

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZkB8g0JuOM

Inferno Cop Season 2 pls

I think it's just one guy with no life.

Trigger just posted the synopsis.

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

Where are the moonruners?

Nice try.

Source please.
And I hope you aren't implying that your image is showing the 'new announcement', because it's only saying something about selling shit.

Keit-Ai is just the poor man's Baneposting

Oh boy, a new Trigger anime!

What anime would you want them to make?

I'd love for them to make a story about a Moeblob who has to become a ruthless murderer to survive!

>What anime would you want them to make
A historically accurate anime depiction of the vietnam war, complete with heroin, PoWs, bambo-under-fingernails torture, and napalm covered children, with the principal exception that all the soldiers are cute girls

Since it's being announced this month, they're obviously going to do it in the last episode of Luluco.

>TRIGGER will be releasing actual in-between animation frames drawn by animators!
>Our first batch will be from our first television series KILL la KILL!
Stay in touch with us for further updates!

Ha.

Wouldn't mind really.

>no magical mechs in school girls
step up your game fampai

Maybe they got offended by people saying Trigger makes 3 frames per second animation with no in-betweens so they want to prove us all wrong.

>Trigger will never get the rights to make Panty and Stocking season 2

Keit-ai finds a way

Anime is saved again

that is a picture of Ryuko grabbing her wrist pin

the Japanese aren't Jews, they'll give you the rights to a series of they aren't using ito

I would wait until they actually deliver, talk is cheap.

Yeah, tell ADV that.

ADV is a US company.