Other than "DEY TERK ARE JERBS", are there any ACTUAL arguments on to why I should hate undocumented citizens?

Other than "DEY TERK ARE JERBS", are there any ACTUAL arguments on to why I should hate undocumented citizens?

Or are you guys just salty as fuck over minor issues?

Other urls found in this thread:

juliusevola.net/excerpts/American_"Civilization".html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>minor issues?
stopped reading there
kys faggot

You do this all day
What do you get out of it

This is meta as fuck

space elevator thread

Because the Jew and the Race traitor capitalists want to use the undocumented to drive down wages, increase job competition, and increase inflation.

All while we pays taxes that subsidies the illegals.

Literally, slitting our own throats.

We aren't. We are afraid of undocumented immigrants coming here for the sake of killing non-believers of Islam.

If it's in our power to not let hordes of unskilled labor that will only damage our native labor force into our country then why should we?

ILLEGAL

also reveal flag, i got my rake ready boy

Elitists**

Not capitalists. Please do some research if you are anticap then you may return to the adult's table.

Affirmative Action and welfare leeches, Whites are superior because we built the modern world and now the hordes want to take it from us

Quality of life for all citizens declines with the more illegals we have. Pretty fucking simple nigger OP, sage.

Because undocumented immigrants don't require the same pay. They will work for a dollar an hour, even less than that. A white person is worth more than that.

Currently, it's bad business to NOT hire illegals. To keep competitive you have to have low wage illegal workers.

Typically, unions would be the ones that would remedy this, but that's not the case as undocumented immigrants are often paid under the table. Unions are fucking garbage and nothing but a cancerous sore on the working man's back this day and age anyway.

The other issue is overpopulation and inability to assimilate. They are here getting lots of benefits, though they are illegal, and yet so few pay taxes. Those that do send the money back to Mexico, so it hinders the American economy.

In my opinion, all immigration should be blocked to this country - at least until we can recoup.

They bring disease, violence, poverty, and drugs. They don't pay income taxes. They dont integrate. They form ghettos. They don't speak English. And they take jobs from Americans. They have kids who are eligible for welfare and public assistance and they overburden these systems. They also use public services but do not pay income tax, burdening the public services.

Even if they do pay income tax (they don't) it's not enough. They are a net drain.

>kys faggot
Stopped reading there. Probably because those were the last words of your post.

Definitely Canadian. I can smell him through my 56kbps modem.

Bottom line is, wages are driven down, due to illegals taking jobs and getting paid a fraction of what a legal citizen would be getting paid, and the effect trickles upward. OP is a fucking 11 year old "ANTIFA" so he's too dumb to get it. Most of Sup Forums are fucking retarded so this thread is guaranteed 300 replies.

They don’t take our jobs, they take our money through welfare. It’s like Jews but with a directly high crime rate

>post.
stopped reading there cuz the rest is useless shit kys faggot

STOP USING MY HERO ACADEMIA FOR YOUR SHIT LIBERAL MEMES REEEEEEEEE

So let me get this straight:
You want to have a country where social entitlement programs exist to support the needy, the single mothers, and such paid for by tax money. You want a country where wages are regulated by the government based on cost of living, hiring policies are regulated by the government being paid for by tax money.

But you want to just let random people into your country who work for less than the federally regulated wages, pay no taxes, and collect on your social entitlement programs while sending their kids to schools paid for with taxes. Gee I wonder how that could cause problems with the things I listed above?

I'm not sure why this is difficult for people to understand: YOU ARE NOT LETTING IN SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS. YOU ARE LETTING IN HUMAN GARBAGE.

Why ruin a picture of best girl with such asinine bait? I don't really know what to make of these threads. They get made all day. They ask questions, the same ones over and over again, that you can't help but think, even should you not know, that surely no one on Sup Forums doesn't know the answer. Which begs the question of why someone on Sup Forums asked it.

classic create thread then abandon it OP at it again.

The most valuable currency on the planet: (You)'s

>1 post by this ID
OP is a colossal faggot. Sage.

They do jobs we don't want to on the extreme cheap and then we commit crimes against them and blame them for crime.

WE WANT THOSE GIBS
GIBS
GIBS
GIBS

Where does it lead to the dome. Because the earth is flat.

Foreign infiltrator spics have low average IQ, they commit far more crimes, are huge child molesters, they don't pay taxes, and they subsist on welfare. TERK R JERBS is not really an issue, when they do take jobs they're black market jobs that niggers could be doing instead. The end result is even more niggers on welfare, more spics on welfare...

Ban welfare and these fucks will go home, I guarantee it.

>Have family heritage of Falange
>Become Falange
>Traditionalist Catholic

Shut your filthy materialist mouth.

juliusevola.net/excerpts/American_"Civilization".html

American "capitalism" and "Marxism" are two sides of the same coin.

We are not Amazon gift cards.

Law breakers.
Non citizens voting in a nation they do not pay taxes in.
Non citize a collecting benefits theu have not paid into.
I know this is a bait thread by then tryhard libshit image macro, but fuck illegals.

>bnha meme
remember to sage people

Might as well give a decent answer for the benefit of others, then.

The main objections I have to importing coolie labor is that: (1) it is purely in search of profit for the mega-rich, the goal being to drive down local wages and reduce the capacity of workers to arbitrate for better conditions (it is the mass importation of scabs). The rhetoric businesses deploy is clearly good at convincing the left to abandon any 'worker rights' sentiment, and the result has been wages being driven down for the people at the bottom of society and the creation of both permanent, foreign underclasses and depressed local lower classes who turn to drugs, alcohol and crime. We have a clear duty to these people as fellow citizens and that is not something you can simply ignore just for the sake of being able to get a lawn mowed for $5.

(2) the coolies never leave, they gain citizenship, and, inevitably if they are coming in large numbers, start affecting our society and governance. They concentrate in ghettos and can thereby elect sympathetic in-group officials to government, who will then advocate for increasing the number of that group in the country, further fueling the problem. Further to this, as foreign groups they compete with us for control - it is just human nature. They view their interests as inimicable to our own and compete for resources. The greater their number, the more successfully they compete. We have arrived at that point starkly in the US, where politics is flagrantly cut along racial lines: the republicans becoming the de facto white party, the democracts the party of the foreigner.

(3) Probably least important, but also assured by the change in management that would occur if the foreigners gain control of our societies, you would end up with governance being managed for the benefit of foreign groups and by foreign groups. These are people that ruined their own countries. They will ruin the one they turn up in for 'opportunity' just as happily.

because they occupy low skill and low education jobs, forcing citizens to take up remaining low skill jobs and fill slightly higher positions. A process that leads to an overflowing workforce. Since they don't pay taxes, you subsidize their low wages so corps can profit.
This process is a measure to take unspent money from workers and put it in the hands of numerous consumers who will spend it for them. The extra bodies take cheap houses and create a lack of supply to meet demands, causing prices to climb.

Immigrants are good for the economy, as they ensure every last dollar and further debt is being spent. The price, is the eventual collapse of the middle class.