Is there anything more wretched than a high school football coach?

Is there anything more wretched than a high school football coach?

>Is normie scum
>doesn't care about the whole spectrum of Whiteness
>Shuns different White kids who are not into sports
>Is a meathead dumb ass who only likes meatheaded kids
>treats niggers and other shitskins like their sons (refers to them as "son," is a cuck.) But treats different White kids like they're weirdos and rejects
>Only cares about da game, and doesn't actually care about academic achievement
>Will sellout his own retarded kids for a nigger who plays football better.

But at least you won da game last week! Fucking retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

coachhuey.com/thread/78663/handle?page=1
youtu.be/a9cxby4iLxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>treats niggers and other shitskins like their sons (refers to them as "son," is a cuck.) But treats different White kids like they're weirdos and rejects
Read this thread of cuckified HS coaches in America from a feetsball message board for coaches

coachhuey.com/thread/78663/handle?page=1

Not only are HS coaches cucked with the need for black athletes to keep their jobs, they're also idiot public school teachers

you sound fat

Go win your meaningless game faggot, so tyrone can fuck your cheerleader sister and eternally destroy your bloodline over a game.

Well, at least they're getting brain damage for their trouble

I'm concerned it will make them even more violent.

I do not follow Regional Distraction Games aka professional sports aka negro worship.

Their brains are defective at birth.
At least this way will make them more suicidal

Tribute to all the different troubled kids who didn't play meatheaded nigger games:

youtu.be/a9cxby4iLxk

You are not weirdos and rejects you are inspirational and creative! Also probably more intelligent.

Certified faggot poster there

You had me, then you lost me.

They are literally the only bastion of masculity left in our shit culture, even the fucking military is full of sjws.

No they're not. They're stupid, mongrels, and usually fat (or somewhat overweight)

The OP reeks of underage.

Sounds like your high School football coach scolded you for being a faggot so you came here to vent your feelings.

Nah, it's BABYSITTERS! They're the worst!

They won't even let me stay up past 9PM!

The most decent black dude I knew in Sac coached HS ball.
He owned a clean CR500 (based bike) and he would drive to the mountains to ride with our group of rednecks. He would tell his young niglets not to chimp out and to be cool like he was. He was a great father to his boys.
Some nigger shot him in the head as he was standing in his front yard in Elk Grove, left his kids without a dad.
RIP Flex

HS Coach are either horrible or good.

The first coach I knew was welcoming, rough but well intentioned, loved quips and knew how to relax tension (and he coached pretty damn well)

The second coach came in for revenge, it was literally what you'd expect to hear in a cartoon.
When he played, there was no requirement for players to actually have time on the field, so they just made him the Waterboy and treated him like a faggot. When he became Coach, he made sure other would feel the pain too, and basically played with a 22 mens roster (for a 55 players team). When an O-line got injured, he was replaced by a D-line, and not the actual substitute. And that event cause the whole substitute O-line to call it quits.

Go lament your dead coon somewhere else besides Sup Forums you normie fucking scum.

the coon whisperer

what a gay fucking thread

who the fuck participates seriously in these types of threads? is this where the plebbit normies go to discuss niggerball politics?

>Cuckfederate
You are literally a nigger.

The coaches usually are fat as fuck. One of the defensive line coaches had to have weighed about 350-400 lbs. Fat ass only showed up on days when he knew there would be team dinner and would eat three or four plates of food made by one of the other dads for the players.

Eat HIV shit, faggot. That coon did more good in this world than you ever will. How many people will show up at your funeral? He contributed, unlike you neet fuckheads