Why don't we go extremely nationalist? Love of your homeland before even thinking about other countries...

Why don't we go extremely nationalist? Love of your homeland before even thinking about other countries. Any criticism of your country in genuine hope of betterment instead of hatred of your home. Every country could do with a sense of national identity, think Post WW2 Americana. If we all adopt start adopting that mindset we become the good guys in the most instinctual sense. It is very hard to argue against protecting your family and those close to you without looking like a total sociopath.

Update: meme flags suck at not turning off and must be outlawed.

>Why don't we go extremely nationalist?

You know I'm talking about real citizens and not immigrants

Ah..

1950s. Great time to be alive. Burn the flag, go to prison.

Not only okay to have pride in being white - which was just "American", but okay to be against race mixing (against the law in many states).

Point still stands, the reason our countries are degenerating is due to policies that these people are voting for.

Funny how canada went from a british country to some frankenstein gay american shithole in 30 years.

Problem is nationalists usually try to say everyone not white isn't American. Kinda kills your support there.

And what I'm saying is stand stalwart against the degeneration and renew in the counterculture the sense of ultranationalism. Eventually counterculture becomes mainstream and maybe then we have a chance of fixing the mess that we are in.

>Nationalism
>White Nationalism
Pick one

Lots of overlap friendo

There as similar as libertarianism and anarchism. While they go along a simliar path at first, one takes it to an insane extreme while the other remains in a defendable and sensible position.

It kinda kills their support a whole hell of a lot more to have niggers in their ranks. You can't have nationalism with people who don't know what a nation is or what civilization means.

And That's why it will never succeed hers. Can't have nationalism while excluding the citizens

Exclude those who come here and don't truly want the country to prosper. Can't do much about people who were always citizens, except instill the idea into them. It's not that hard.

Need to buy some black shirts.

Who lives in a place and wants it to fail? That's a myth.

Wants it to fail and doesn't care enough to want it to thrive are 2 completely different things. Any economic migrant taking advantage of the mass immigration crisis rn can be grouped into this category, along with the illegal hispanics and such in America. If they wanted the place to prosper they wouldn't move here and cause us to pay for them. People who leech off the system and destroy the country deserve to be vilified for being the terrible people they are.

Civic nationalism is training wheels for the real shit, which is racial nationalism.

Nations are expressions of racial identities; civics within them are secondary.

So You believe they want to remain poor? That's the only way your theory makes sense.

Seems to be a lot comfier to live off government gibs and not work than to work and have no gibs.

Do you know anyone on "gibs"? Most work, they just make really bad choices over and over.

Yeah, I actually have known quite a few. A majority actually stay unemployed, and the ones that do work don't try to move up the ladder, stopping the flow of the job market. Along with that they will frequently not show up which is especially annoying when you have to pour a foundation that day and there are only 2 people there. There are the rare occurrences of those who mean well but they don't last on gibs for more than a month.

You can only have nationalism by excluding non-citizens.

It's not that they want it to fail, they just don't care about others. Thats why niggers avoid paying taxes, steal and kill, and usually abandon their kids. They're just very lazy and very selfish.

Most people who live on gibs do NOT want to work. They also usually vote left and claim that whoever wants them to work for their own food is evil.

Dude shut up I'm not talking about illegal brown people. Most of us have been here as long as the whites. Besides you live in the most backward country in Western Europe completely dwarfed by the country you once owned. You're not really in any place to talk about functioning civilization. Portugal hasn't been important in almost 500 years. That being said I enjoyed my time there and found the people really nice. Palacio Marta is beautiful.

Women don't pour foundations. That's mainly who's on welfare.

the 50's weren't what you think they were

I live in the least blacked country in Europe. We invented the ATM and only now are the english copying our concept of free wifi on the subways.
We have mostly a clown parliament. But it is exactly for the fact that we haven't been relevant for so long that we have been ignored by the (((elites))). You say my country is backwards, but we don't defend rapists or terrorrists, we track them down and bring them to justice. We don't run racemixing propaganda nor do we inject kids with hormones. By not doing anything, we are quickly becoming one of the most advanced countries in Europe, just because France, Germany, England and Sweden all want to show off their progressiveness.

If only that were possible

you dont know shit

Anecdote BLM fag. Take off the meme flag I'm genuinely curious where u are.
Inb4 poo or t*rk.
Like said, the majority doesn't work, and the ones who do like I said don't try to get to a point where they can "survive" without big daddy guberment. They want to be able to do nothing and get paid for it, who wouldn't?

Nope fuck you. Michigan resident.

Why the fuck are you even against this? You can see first hand what happens when people who don't care run a city in detroit. I'm speaking from 17 years of living in Seattle and 5 in Austin, 2 capitals of Hispanics and have worked with then since I was 15 til I was 21. I know how people who hop the border and head for sanctuary cities act.

All American cites basically died from 1950 to 2000. Nothing to do with minorities. They were there before and there after. Detroit never came back because it was a single industry city. You can see this in Europe too nothing to do with race. Just global economy.

That's not really true now is it. It totally had nothing to do with the softening of our peoples by the hippie movement and boomers, then the general uncaringness from GenX to now. The vast majority of people in office are boomers currently. Gen X doesn't care enough to do much about it on average. Millenials, who were raided by boomers, follow in the softness but take it further towards the extreme. The immigrants are only a result of people failing through the generations.

When US hits the crossroads of falling into ruin or reforming as an empire I'm going to wait and see which direction it turns. If we don't become an empire then I'm returning to Italy.

>Why don't we go extremely nationalist
Americans the most nationalistic shits I have ever seen. I don't believe you can go any more nationalistic even if you tried.

>Flags on every street, EVERY STREET
>National flag day
>Sing the national anthem at every event
From the real world this shit seems bonkers.