This show is going places I never expected it to

This show is going places I never expected it to.

League soon, too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeyVL5FCCM8
youtube.com/watch?v=pe5XD9Hyoj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

League preview: youtube.com/watch?v=JeyVL5FCCM8

>Sun/Moon anime will probably drop Serena
Why live?

I'm genuinely surprised at how much I've started to like Shota. His last few episodes did wonders for his character.

The entire Kalos arc has been very good, three gym battles that are among the top ten in the entire franchise.Now the writers need to deliver with the Kalos League which looks to be pretty good.

kys

WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING FUCKER AGE

GROW

UP

LITERALLY

GROW

UP

Remember when Ash had personality.

When Nobita and Conan do. It's a cartoon, user.

i STILL ship ash x misty

Would pokemon have been better if they dropped ash after g1 and made a show based on a new protagonist every gen like yugioh?

>Charizard X vs Y
>Shota has already Aegislash
>even bigger water shuriken
>pikachu in full power
Holy shit. Can't wait.

shipping garbage

This trailer is cum.

Cant believe people watch this shit

No, she literally said "the one I admire".

I hope Ash use all his pokemons that he caught in different regions.for this upcoming poke league.

Just gonna paste from what I wrote a couple days ago about Johto's writing:

>Johto would've been just as shit had it been "Ash expy that looks like Gold, some token girl and some boring guy that explains move effects during battles spend 3 years collecting Johto badges with 20 fillers between each gym city and not much else".
>It was the way they wrote it that was the problem, not who the main character was.

-

>With AG they tossed out the old token girl and made a new one they could develop properly and give a separate quest to provide variety.
>BW recognized that while Brock was filling an important role in the group as info dump machine, he was also stale as fuck, so they replaced him with someone more interesting that filled the same purpose.
>While it didn't do it very well, BW tossed out the evil team plot from the game entirely and did their own unique Team Rocket plot instead.
>XY has been focusing a lot of subplots and characters developing throughout the series.

>There's a lot of things Johto could've done to be good. The problem was that they just kept the stale Kanto formula going.

generic shonen #787392832362

That's because it's the only true relationship. Now someone post that picture of her holding his old hat and crying...

Exactly, nothing is going to happen.

Can't wait to see what bullshit they pull to make Ash not win for once. I mean it'll be pretty hard to top legendaryfag, but the chances they actually let him win and move to a new MC or something is 0%.

What is it about the "he wins the league, then loses against an Elite Four member" and goes to the next region possibility people have such a hard time accepting? They've clearly established he IS at the level where he can win a league at this point, so whether he does or not shouldn't matter too much.

Considering one of E4 is a bad guy, it's possible the the matches might be interrupted.

Did Ash's charizard mega evolve?

Did I miss an episode?

It's not his.

>Ash wins the league
>goes up against the Elite Four
>first opponent is Pachira
>something about the match is used as a cover for Flare's final plot
>things get interrupted so bad and she gets fired from the Elite Four for working with the villains, so the entire Elite Four challenge gets put on hold as the Kalos Elite needs to reorganize their ranks
Not entirely opposed to that

Pokemon Fan confirmed it's Trevor's

Poor Trevor.

Isn't flare also interested in Ash's Gekkouga?

They've only seen it once, and didn't seem to think about it as much more than "some pretty powerful Pokemon".

What a wasted oportunity

At this point it's pretty clear they just don't want him to have a mega.
People were speculating that possibility back when Trevor and his Chamander first debuted.

I love how Ash mimicks Gekkouga's movement, but it looks so fucking stupid sometimes.

They had cameras set up all over the cave episode 9 took place in, and the only it of the footge we saw them focus on was the bits showing Zygarde 10%.
Correa and Bara also started following Ash a it because of his connection to Zygarde, then said fuck it after they mistakenly assumed Squishy had abandoned them.

None of them ever seemed to give a shit about his Gekkouga.

You had two threads deleted yesterday and you idiots are still trying to force your general here?

Fuck off.

Hell, do they even care about Squishy anymore?
Every single appearance they've had since they captured Z2 in episode 14 has made it seem like they're content with that and are just proceeding with their plan

Never because the show's target audience is 6-12 year old japanese children. Contrary to moronic belief, the writers aren't trying to make anything particularly good, just something that markets the games well.

i mean greninja takes the place of a mega pretty well.

So how's the "Ash dumps current party" gonna go this time? He has to get to Hawaii soon after all.

Nobody cares, fuck off to

At this point Gekkouga will have to get pema-stripped of its special powers or something. Ash just dropping it at Oak's in its current state doesn't feel right.

yeah, it lasted until Johto
Kanto Ash was the best one

It wasn't just Ash who was better, the whole cast was overall more radiant, dynamic and fun. Pikachu was also far better back then.

Someone has found mention of something called "synergy" in the code of the Sun/Moon website, so chances are Gekkouga's form is that.

Which means it might stay on the team for the S/M anime.

>That one time they "died" and started pranking Misty with the ghost pokemon.

That was a fun episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=pe5XD9Hyoj0

Does Ash mega evolve anyone?

No, but his Greninja can undergo a special not-fully-explained transformation that recent leaks are making seem is a Sun/Moon feature called synergy evolution.

Which is really shit writing.

How is it shit writing if it's just giving an early preview of a feature from the new games?

>expecting good writing from pokemon
don't expect good writing from a show that is unable to change the main character

>it's advertising something video game related, that means it isn't shit writing!

Tell that to the people trying to insist the show has "finally gotten good".

You're not explaining WHY it's shit writing, user.

Wow, I kinda joked Mega Evolutions was them going MMBN on things but they've even taken Double Soul.

Which is neat, Nintendo is in no threat of going Capcom anytime soon so customised Super mode works for me.

Given the context, if you can't grasp how that plot point was poorly written, then you're a dumbass and you'll never learn.

Here are the official pokegirl rankings of Sup Forums.

Great explanation.

Why would I bother giving an idiot like yourself en explanation? As I said, you'll never learn.

OF ALL THE FUCKING SHIT ASH WOULD DO AND HE CHOSE A FUCKING FIST BUMP?

That eye sex, though. He's learning.

I'm not even the guy you replied to. It's just very clear that you don't have a good explanation.

Ok, place your bet on who will rekt Ash in the league.

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18

Millefeui

Nice try idiot, but it's abundantly clear you are, as you're the only one too stupid to grasp bad writing from a plot point that serves no purpose other than to promote a feature in a video game.

Maiden Rock was the best episode.

I've always known Sup Forums had shit taste, but it's worse than I imagined.

But it's not a feature in the game.

>Never because the show's target audience is 6-12 year old japanese children.

So? You think they'll stop watching if Ash starts getting older? Kids are fine with protagonists older than them. Hell, often they think older protagonists are cooler.

>official trollchart

Call it whatever you want, it's still a completely arbitrary, contrived plot device; a perfect example of terrible writing.

Fairly sure that's just a troll image he made himself. I've seen it posted before.

No, here's the real one.

I swear I will pick this if a handholding or a kiss happens.

Then you should pick it up because handholding has happened. You sound like the kind of autist who would love this show.

Thoughts on this doujin?

You're the one calling stuff names here, champ. Also, explaining why the stuff is arbitrary and/or contrived would help your case. If you actually can explain it, that is.

>another troll chart

Handholding happened many time already.

Wasted potential

He looks like he's gonna get fucked by fat old men and ahe ahe by the end of it, would not read

>calling stuff names here
You'd classify yourself as stuff? Yeah you're definitely not a smart person

>champ
Aussie idiot confirmed.

>Also, explaining why the stuff is arbitrary and/or contrived would help your case
Holy fucking shit you're stupid. If you can't see the contrived nature of that plot point, then you don't know what contrived means. Trust Pokeautists to be this dumb though.

Well its not like he's doing it willingly.

Pretty crap, honestly. I expected better.

>This show is going places
No it isn't.

His color works are better.

Absolutely. That's why I was so disappointed in his doujin.

Why is he so unamused?

He's not a pedo

>Sup Forums censor

Great explanation.

Sai do Sup Forums MIchel!

Refer to

>kys
Kill yourself you underage nigger.