Refugee with 3 wives and 16 kids received 3 houses for 2 million dollars

>Swedish government recently awarded the family 3 houses right next to each other and tried to keep the story a secret
>polygamy is illegal in Sweden, but refugees are above the Swedish law
>pic related is not the family in question

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html
tv4.se/nyheterna/klipp/polygamist-får-hyra-tre-bostäder-3935075
unvis.it/tv4.se/nyheterna/klipp/polygamist-får-hyra-tre-bostäder-3935075
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They look so grateful too!

I'm beyond feeling angry, I just want to see how far this insanity goes and laugh

depending on what percentage of them are girls this could be a good thing. of course if they dont inbreed

>this could be a good thing.
they deserve 1 oven and 1 ashtray

>They raised the taxes yesterday

Just end it

Yes, that's why refugees are allowed to marry lolis

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html

swedes are about to go mad once they look at their tax statements this upcoming year.

>pic related is not the family in question
>nu-pol reading comprehension
You have to go back.

sweden is now a muslim country..no point in talking about it anymore
good job swedes

Can't wait to kill them...

Why the fuck post the pic?

>implying reading the thread completely before replying was ever a thing

YOU have to go back

Link where?

>it's a newfag pretends to be an oldfag episode

I used to laugh at Swedebros but now I just share their disdain and anger. Maybe they'll go full 14/88 come elections

Swedish source:

tv4.se/nyheterna/klipp/polygamist-får-hyra-tre-bostäder-3935075

Why are they called "refugees" when they're never going to be sent home and everyone knows it?

They're settlers. Or colonists, if you prefer.

They're not going to be sent home?

Of course not. Name one time a "refugee" was ever re-patrioted.

The UN "Refugee Program" is reverse colonialism. They just say "Oh, this group is oppressed because they can't find work, so you have to take in 60,000 of them per year." And naturally there's no cut-off point where the inflow ever ends. There's no end objective. At no point will the UN say "Okay, your country is safe now so all of you have to go home!"

Sweden...... Yes.....

unvis.it/tv4.se/nyheterna/klipp/polygamist-får-hyra-tre-bostäder-3935075
>Not archiving
Think about Nordbot bro.

Wow they're more white than most Americans.

Just when I think it can't get any worse, it gets worse. It keeps getting worse and it won't stop. Where will it end? When will it end? My heart hurts for Europe. I hope nationalism takes hold again.

Just fucking nuke it. Honestly it's lost.

It is required to post a pic to start a thread. His pic is representative of the subject of the thread, even if it is not directly the family spoken of, something he was clear in the OP.

You need to lurk moar.

oh Sweden stan, you are going to be broke in 25 years, and I will shoot you in the face if you try and flee over here, stay there and die.