Schools ban having 'best friends' #2

Previous thread >Thomas’s Battersea, the school George attends, bans kids from having best friends, Marie Claire reports. Instead, teachers encourage all students to form bonds with one another to avoid creating feelings of exclusions among those without best friends.

>The trend of banning best friends has been growing for several years, and it’s spread beyond European borders to American schools as well.

>Some psychologists and parents argue kids become more well-adjusted when they have larger friend groups and can avoid negative feelings associated with feeling left out.

>Critics, however, say the approach robs kids of the chance to form valuable coping skills. By grappling with mild social exclusion when they’re young, kids will emerge as more capable, resilient adults, these advocates argue.

>Narr’s study also found kids with broader friend groups tended to grow up with higher rates of social anxiety than kids with smaller numbers of closer friends.

>And although anti-best-friend policies may help kids in the short-term, research suggests the strong connections found among best friends could be vital for mental health in a world where adolescents are lonelier than ever.

businessinsider.com.au/schools-are-banning-best-friends-to-protect-kids-feelings-2017-9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=alLI5Tpc2Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for newfag cucks

Second for niggers

wait wat? How do they want to ban best friends hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaa.

Punishing students who just hang out with a small group?

Yes goy, no good bonds for you! Now go play with Jamal and Tyrese instead!

I mean if they bad writing about best friends in your language class then its all fine by me. I always found it gay as fuck.

the nanny state is real

My kids get in trouble if the bump into another kid. They have personal space rules.. I said "bump"... because touching and physical contact sounded pervert

We are living in the world Codename: Kids Next Door warned us about

We will defeat ((them)) with the power of friendship. This is the final shoah!

This is already next week's South Park

Everyone Belongs to Everyone Else

trips lul.

Guys explain to me how banning best friends work? I don't understand this idoticy

new south park is shit to be honest.

The amount of blind pandering to the left isn't like them from the past. They had always been libertarian.

>tfw when you realize My little pony was preparing millennials to fight (((them off)))

This shit is unreal.

I hope homeschooling becomes more normal as this shit is fucked up.

Its easier then ever for parents to educate their kids with the internet and fucking tablets yet they still send them to govt run brainwashing machines.

I'm homeschooled and I loved it.

Poor kids I hope this makes alot of parents pull their kids out of school this forced brainwashing pro lgbtip boys in dresses crap stops here

This sounds like bullshit. Like schools are assigning students together for group projects instead of letting them pick who they want and the rest is made-up outrage.

so, we meet again

They already sort of do this in schools. If two students in a class are talking to each other too much they re-arrange the classroom so that those two students sit on opposite sides of the room from each other. I remember this from a long time ago when I was a young burger in middle school/high school. My guess is it will be something like that, but they enforce it by putting you and your friendo on a list and you get sent to the principal's office if you are seen being a bad goy and talking to them on school grounds. In my opinion all I see this doing is forcing all the best friends to debate redpills after class instead, while off of school grounds. They couldn't enforce the rule outside of school unless we truly went full Communist and the government and local police force was given the same list that the teachers write.

underrated

Maybe read the article or use google to find out this has been happening since 2012 and picking up speed ever since. Spread from the UK into schools in the US. Probably a few other European countries as as well as Australia too but haven't yet had articles done about it cause it's probably considered "normal" there. It's very real.

>Guys explain to me how banning best friends work? I don't understand this idoticy
First of all this should be properly called. This is "banning friends" (without best). Because having actual friends is racist (it all comes to shitskins)

How to enforce? Send friends into different classes. With huge schools nowadays it is not difficult to toss kids around.

High Schools are a pretty good model for what society would end up like if women were in charge.

Female school teachers and headteachers are basically either maternalistically-driven estrogen machines who want wrap kids in bubble wrap and eliminate all conflict, or miserable barren cunts who are on a power trip. That means an sjw dictatorship.

I remember having stick fights and wrestling during recess during the early 90's before all this shit really kicked off; I knew the moment that dodgeball was being banned that thing were going to shit.

this is ridiculous and retarded.... So basically the teacher is gestapo2.0 aswell.
This doesn't make any fucking sense?????

fuck this is art m8t

>They couldn't enforce the rule outside of school unless we truly went full Communist and the government and local police force was given the same list that the teachers write.

I mean, this is the end goal though and there is zero legitimate push back against it except us on the internet posting about it. The marxists control everything.

I haven't watched the past two seasons, but South Park has always attacked the crazy from everyone, left right and center.

>They couldn't enforce the rule outside of school unless we truly went full Communist
Now make curriculum that requires kids to stay 12 hours in school.
>life outside the school?
>what life?

>wrestling

it also means female teacher on boy student sex is going to shoot way up these coming years.

it's probably heavily under reported right now.

I've had this happen to me.
They only did it in juinor school though.
Reason was because of "too much talking"/"interrupting class"
Who knows..

Oh so having friends is now punishable because it could hurt Jamals feelings? God this is so fucked up.

Enforcing the "No best friends allowed" policy even further will just red pill children at an early age against authority figures. An inhumane communist distopian society cannot fully delete the psychological need for basic human connection. I never thought I'd find myself arguing for something like friendship on this board yet here I am doing just that.

Watch some from season 1 and on ward, they only got worse over time and you'll see it.

Welcome to America, the land of the "free".

you're there to learn shit, not endlessly talk to your faggot friend

you mean, america, england, australia and all other places who enforce this incredible stupidity?

>you're there to learn shit
It'd be better if the learning was more practical instead of just listening and writing.
Apprenticeships should be given out at 12 for every career so that people can learn on the job.

Yes, all places with connections to a corrupted political cabal. There just happens to be a huge one in America.

Children are discouraged to talk in small groups or else they will be disciplined. It's all about using social pressure to control kids. The middle school I went to restricted lunch seating to whatever class you had that period. I remember one of my teachers in 8th grade--this based polack broad--she said the lunch seating restrictions was a de facto racial integration policy; preventing students from forming racial cliques. High school was far less regulated, surely enough there were racial cliques everywhere. There was this one lunch table where all the muslim girls sat, we called them the dirka burka sewing circa. Also, niggers everywhere. Nobody liked the niggers, especially mulattoes and lighter skinned niggers. No one called them niggers though, everybody called them "ghetto"--but we know what they meant. One time in AP Literature, we were taking a practice exam, and the class next door--the nigger class--was overwhelmingly loud, chanting
>MY NECK
>MY BACK
>MY PUSSY AND MY CRACK
while pounding their desks tribally. Going to public school in a multi-cult area is the biggest redpill. You can pass as much legislation as you want, but niggers will always be savages.

>I don't have a best friend, so all of you can't have them either!!
What the fuck?

Good. Let them do it.
They'll ruin a generation.
Even an idiot knows that having few but true friends is better than having a shitload of friends, but not a single deep relationship with any of them.

Also, good luck with dealing with social rejection when they'll be adults. As OP says, dealing with mild social exclusion during the early years might teach children a lesson: it hurts, but they can learn to know themselves, and to understand that being yourself is better than living to please others (a thing that is learnt only by experience: it can be taught, but one will never truly understand unless he goes through the "please the others!" ordeal and see what a shit it is).

This is funny how schools resembles prisons more and more. Externally and internally. Separation is staple janitors tactic for controlling inmates. All done under grand parents applause.

Sad!

Think about how fucking crazy this is. This type of shit doesn't even happen in North Korea or China. Literally everything they do these days is to stop white people from having any bonds with one another. They have to ruin work relationships, marriage, the family. Even esoteric shit like car enthusiasts, football, and video games. Everything has to be invaded, everything has to be politicized, everything has to be dismantled and destroyed as part of a broad social engineering scheme to create the desired result: A docile white who passively consumes and never acts, no matter how much they're oppressed.

>Some psychologists and parents argue
>Some psychologists
>(((psychologists)))

Yes, I'm sure (((they))) do.

Had one next level ANCAP guy at school
He kept score of the friend "market" value of his friends

But remember, pol, if you homeschool your kids they'll turn out weird! Send your kids to the indoctrination camps, it'll work out fine!

I support this. Best friends and cliques envourage segregation, exclusion, bullying and sameness. Why not force people to be friends with all kinds of people? It makes sense and prepares kids for the real world.

in general if you need so much spoonfeeding to learn shit, you're too stupid
its a big problem in todays world
people are lazy and not used to learning things on their own, without help

well explained thanks. In the end its stupid to enfore such things because everybody will form friends or best friends over the course of Uni or work.
Its impossible to like everybody and the reason is in your post.

This coddling is getting abit much now. Don't the know being bullied builds character.

Because it doesn't work. It just doesn't work. It never worked and it will never work. Enforcing this stuff is just making the hatred higher. There will always be cliques and groups. Whatever your small liberal minds wants to do it won't work.

It is time to assemble the right wing best friend squads. Load your weapons, prepare your friendships!
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ

Europeon countries actually ban homeschooling so that every little white goy gets a proper programming. Think back to how many Brits were unironically anti-gun on this board even five years ago.

>By grappling with mild social exclusion when they’re young, kids will emerge as more capable, resilient adults, these advocates argue.

The thing is, not being friends with someone isn't bullying at all. You aren't required to be anyone's friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=alLI5Tpc2Qg

Nah school shouldn't go for that long.
It'd be better if it ended sooner and men could work earlier so that they can start families younger and support them.

Nothing is sacred to (((them))) lad. I actually joked about this topic a few weeks ago, thinking it was just too crazy to ever be true. I want to get off this ride.

b-b-but, muh equality! W-were all one big h-happy family user.

Which is actually great. If they try to force people to be friends they'll be the cause of the bullying themselves. Great stuff

have a bump, article mentions Canada too.

Forgot the time stamp. Start a 2 minutes.

Everything publically funded resembles a prison. The problem is that teachers are not given the training nor the leg room to exercise proper authority. When people are "equal individuals" they're treated like a commodity on an assembly line.

>bullying
Using social pressure/groupthink to control/condition people is Bullying 2.0

Say that to my face, faggot. You're going to be my friend and you're gonna fucking enjoy it.

Because it completely undermines the whole concept of "friendship," effectively destroying it and making "friend" a totally meaningless idea. They're not forcing kids to be FRIENDS with everyone, they're removing that entire relationship from their existence. It's seriously disturbing.

This is what happens when those insufferable faggots everyone hated and avoided grow up.

>the approach robs kids of the chance to form valuable coping skills. By grappling with mild social exclusion when they’re young
Try extreme exclusion, still though I am here and not dead. I don't agree with banning best friends since it's a thing that follows us in to adulthood.

>Things have gotten so bad that a bunch of social outcasts from the asshole of the internet have to be the ones to argue that friendships need to be formed organically

Nah school should go as much as it takes. Ending school shouldn't be measured not by age but by achievements. As long as it takes to pass final exams.

Well of course nothing is sacred to them, they're a race of satanists. But what shocks me is that it's been allowed to get this far. Like, they've already made the argument in the past that children do not belong to their parents. I could see them trying in 20 years (or less) openly seizing all white children and putting them into some kind of Marxist tolerance camp, where all the white females are paired up exclusively with non-whites and all the males are systematically sterilized. They've already shown they're willing to do it in Israel. Lots of African migrants were sterilized and never told. Even when the scandal broke, there was only a vague apology.

>Grew up with literally so many friends I couldn't even count them, no best friend.
>Now at 30 I have no best friend to hang out with or confide in with my problems and all my other friends have their own lives with kids and shit to deal with... and I'm lonely as fuck.
Yeah, cool.

eh
eh....

Nah school should only get you to find a job, or not going to school and finding work if your smart enough.
we wouldn't have as many neets

Do they not realise that the people who cling most to their "best friends" are the losers who aren't popular with so many people that they can chop and change who they associate with on a weekly basis?

Good. I always felt like shit when my friends would tell me I'm not their best friend but just a friend

>Some psychologists and parents argue kids become more well-adjusted when they have larger friend groups and can avoid negative feelings associated with feeling left out.
This is literally creating hivemind shit.
There's a reason why people usually only hang with a couple people, because those are their ACTUAL friends aka people with similar interests who aren't brain dead fucks who watch Game of Thrones and the Big Bang Theory while spouting shit like "immigration is awesome and whoever doesn't agree is a literal nazi"
School boards need to be fucking purged

i feel like you're mostly talking about trade jobs and other manual back breaking labor shit
no matter how hard you want to wind the world back 100 years, its not going to happen man

It's what happens when you're alienated in your own homeland and told you're the scum of the Earth for the crime of existing. What's the one thing you would like to do if you had no constraints and money wasn't an issue?

Friendship prepared!

Friendship is magic, user.

Or maybe it's just the only three white kids in class trying to avoid the apes, that's the real reasoning behind this shit.

>everyone belongs to everyone else
dear god its literally happening right before my eyes

Literacy is a false god. We'd be better off with a small class of well-educated scholars instead of a mass production of half-brained cattle

They do realize this, and they want to effectively place a stigma on those children. Make the other kids wary of them. Afraid of them. Or disgusted by them. In the future communist fun-state, everyone is everyone's friend by law and anyone who doesn't fit in is labeled an undesirable.

A GRAM IS BETTER THAN A DAMN, user

I miss /mlpol/.

I'm not talking abut just trade jobs.
Every job.
From farmer to space engineer.
If they got apprenticeships/paid internship
They don't need to be paid full wages until they become qualified

Close bonds of friendship are strongest resource the oppressed can have. In concentration/prison camps bonds form in pairs because it increases survival while bigger groups are too risky. This kind of banning of friendship is really chilling strategy to make people less capable of resisting power.

It's odd how the last 3 sentences go directly against what they are proposing, but they do it anyway.

>Critics, however, say the approach robs kids of the chance to form valuable coping skills. By grappling with mild social exclusion when they’re young, kids will emerge as more capable, resilient adults, these advocates argue.

>Narr’s study also found kids with broader friend groups tended to grow up with higher rates of social anxiety than kids with smaller numbers of closer friends.

>And although anti-best-friend policies may help kids in the short-term, research suggests the strong connections found among best friends could be vital for mental health in a world where adolescents are lonelier than ever.

Oh you bet your ass they'll be back if they hear even a whisper about this. They won't be able to resist.

>imblygings
I would have fucked the majority of my female teachers given the opportunity.

Are you the same bullied autist from before?
>t. 4a5HKCOw

> bans kids from having best friends
>to avoid creating feelings of exclusions among those without best friends
> encourage all students to form bonds with one another

Are we hitting peak liberal doublethink now?

You can only be equally "friend" with everyone because any friend favouritism is not dispersing your friendship equally and might end up with someone having less friend quota than you.

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY TIME TO TAKE THE PARTNER TO YOUR RIGHT AND FUCK THEM. WE SWITCH IN 10 MINUTES.
What's that Billy? You're "not gay"? Sounds hateful to me. You better suck that cock right now, you don't want to be a nazi do you? You know what we do to nazis in class?

STONING IN 2 HOURS AT RECESS!

I posted the thread there for a laugh with a mlp picture
>see pic
and the thread was removed within 5 minutes.

The response I got was against this shit though.

>knew the moment that dodgeball was being banned
holy shit i never thought of it like that
land of the fees, home of the goy slave
betsy devos will probably put her foot down on this shit hard if she already isnt. education reform will be the unsung gamechanging play that trump makes, maybe more important than the wall, neil gorsuch, and the vote fraud comission

Leftists hate fun, that's why they hate Sup Forums
Leftists are marginal rejects with no social skills who backstab each other, that's why they hate friendship.

What makes you think we left?

Exactly. They want to undermine the social trust—but only for the bad white goyim.

Even the best of these (((psychologists))) should be killed.

>Literacy is a false god
Says the man who can read and write