No wall

>no wall
>no muslim ban
>no mass deportations
>no healthcare repeal
who else starting to /regret/ their vote here?

this thread is from 2 months ago dont try to somehow slide in because of the goldfish memory span of 90% of Sup Forums
>sage

Sage

A fucking leaf

>Wojak or Pepe regrets voting for DRUMPF

Bait thread. Sage

Im starting to regret my vote. Not because of bullshit reasons the media lists when this topic is brought up, but instead due to Trumps inaction on the stuff you listed.

Fake and gay, OP is obviously faggot

If you thought getting anything done through Congress before the 2018 election I have bad news, atleast we got supreme court appointments and a president not signing shit into law via executive orders.

What's the alternative?

I FELL FOR THE FUCKING TRUMP MEME FUCK YOU Sup Forums HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR GUY

Not that it's my bussiness but would you imagine Hillary being better than Trump in any way?

Why would you regret? he is not keeping his promises but at least Clinton cannot keep hers

Why would you regret your vote? None of those things would have happened if you voted for Hillary, either. Are you retarded?

Would hillary have been better OP?

>implying jews would allow a non-controlled puppet into office. We're talking about the US here, who do you think you're kidding?

I'm not happy with Trump's presidency but I won't regret my vote for him because he is preferable to Hillary.

I didn't even vote. The entire election was a total clusterfuck and every candidate seemed like a snake

I aswell. The topics you list are the ones i prefer, althoug, some of the ones the "main strem media" lists, also are of relevance to me.

SAME HERE BRO