Why is Trump such a brainlet? He has no intellectual capabilities, is he retarded?

Why is Trump such a brainlet? He has no intellectual capabilities, is he retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@lorencollins/debunking-donald-trumps-20-favorite-books-on-china-372e9b1d4b4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is so dumb that he's a billionaire president, just like every other billionaire
THEYRE ALL FUCKIN RETARDED lol

>insular

What did he mean by this?

Good fuck you cunts and your low IQ high brow smug bullshiiiiiiit. I'm glad Trump doesn't run around pretending every quaking second of his existence is dedicated entirely to sounding like he just made history.

Obama was so fucking annoying cause of shit like this. Talk about NY elitism. A simple "I hate the fucker" will suffice trust me cause ain't nobody trying to remember that long ass shit quote.

Another person I liked as a child who just lost my respect.

Stupid.

>be American
>claim others are stupid

MMMURRICCAAA

Lol... from the guy who runs the gayest show on NPR..

Was expecting this to end with "and he doesn't watch my favourite show, Rick and Morty"

This stuff really is just mental masturbation like "ugh, I'm the lone super genius whose just too intelligent 4u".

Lake Woebegone is ourtown. Notice Garrison never talks about any spics, niggers, or homos in the town. Nor has he had rap or hip-hop artists on "Prairie Home Companion". Nope, chick full of straight white cisgendered people.

>Why is Trump such a brainlet?
that way he can communicate better with his rural and suburban retarded fanbase

Literally who

Are you saying only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump?

>aint nobody.

Fuck off back to worldstar, Tyrone.

Trump literally wrote books; and twitter doesn't let you write more than some 2-3 sentences in one post.

God, liberals are moronic.

What evidence is there for these statements?

He's an arrogant Lefty cunt weirdo.

Just imagine the gayest quirky song and dance theatre snarky whites and professional colored people's entertainment

He also has to pay people to spread lies about how he reads so many books

medium.com/@lorencollins/debunking-donald-trumps-20-favorite-books-on-china-372e9b1d4b4c

>Virtually every story about this supposed interview invariably links back not to Xinhua itself, but to the L.A. Times blog post. Which, in turn, claims the information came from a Trump interview with Xinhua, but provides no more specifics than that. No link, no citation, not even a date. Whenasked on Twitterin December 2016 about his source, L.A. Times blogger Tony Pierce admitted he couldn’t remember it, and simply pointed out that he’d credited Xinhua. One websiteclaimed in 2011that the Xinhua article “was immediately pulled offline by Communist censors (purportedly because it mentioned banned books…)”, but there’s no evidence of that either. It’s not that there are dead links to the phantom interview; there are no links to it whatsoever, live or dead, nor any specific information as to where or when it ran.

Sup Forumstards will claim how reading books is for losers

Or how you don't need to read any book other than the Bible lmao

>you don't need to read any book other than the Bible
This is actually true, desu.

you should read that article.. it has nothing to do with trump, it has to do with the media being retards

Garrison Keillor is a low test old grandma and hasnt used his penis in 50 years.

Why does anyone care what he thinks about the world?

I'm with you. Makes me sad.

Every Saturday night, Prairie Home Companion and dinner with the family.

>He doesn't read books

How did I ever vote for him????

he is your president tho

No, it is not. It is universally agreed upon by most people that expanding your knowledge with books is a good practice.

>dude who wrote one of his 'top books' on China and also claimed that the interview was legit ends up in his cabinet
>nothing to do with rump

yes hes fucking retarded

Who is this old woman and why should I care?

>universally agreed upon by (((most people)))

>reading books is for kikes!
Try opening up a book about traffic flow, evolution, history from a given era, or any given complex topic, and tell me it's all knowledge you could obtain from the bible

The state of this shitty board, at this point you cannot separate the satire from the authentic idiocy

some guy shilling his book over inflated and misrepresented a quote by trump. oh nose he was hired by glormpf reeeee glorumpf is a bairnlet we need to impeaches him nowwwww reeeee

Peter Navarro (born July 15, 1949) is an American economist who currently serves as the Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Industrial Policy, and the Director of the White House National Trade Council, a newly created entity in the executive branch of the U.S. federal government.[1] A former professor of economics and public policy at the Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine, Navarro is the author of over a dozen books, including Death by China.

Navarro is known as a staunch critic of China and strong proponent of reducing U.S. trade deficits. He has accused Germany and China of currency manipulation. He has called for increasing the size of the American manufacturing sector, setting high tariffs, and repatriating global supply chains. He is a strong opponent of the Trans-Pacific Partnership. His views on trade are widely considered fringe and misguided by other economists.

maybe thats why glorumpf gave him a job?

>occupy democrats
>quote of some boomer no one's heard of
wow sure convinced me

t. Lukaku

The only knowledge that matters is knowledge of God.

The quote was never made directly by trump, it was shilled by his alter egos like he usually does, but it's interesting how a guy who swears by that quote ended up in trump's cabinet, isn't it?

>tfw read Garrison Keillor back in high school like 13 years ago

I theorize that many "creatives" are in fact creative because of some degree of mental instability, which in today's society seems to manifest itself in adherence to leftwing politics.

That's what happens when you don't have to work in life and just live off your parents name. Same with Paris Hilton.

Naw, he made billions of dollars and became president because he's stupid.

Just like how the Air Force let GW Bush fly a fighter aircraft because he had no aptitude.

My thoughts exactly.

"""Wrote"""

Yeah, just like Hillary """wrote""" her own book.

Who is that? Truman Capote's butt child?

>Can't write a sentence or two at a time.
For a retarded leftist who uses twitter, he should know it has a word count limit.

>insular
>two out of three of his wives were europeans
>literally culturally enriched himself
>probably knows more about Czechia and Slovenia than this smug face-squishing retard