Kuroyukihime

S2

FUCKING

WHEN

SHE FUCKS A PIG

Is anyone keeping up with the LNs? Is the ending in sight yet?

I just started reading from the beginning, but 19 volumes in Japanese is a little daunting and I wonder if how many more volumes are coming out before it's over.

She is so goddamned perfect

Her new avatar.

At this point, I'm just surprised people even remember this series.

It was really popular at one point, but then SAO came along and made people forget about it

Fucking a fatty maker her trash.

makes*

Superior.

YES! Supreme iron willed battle goddess of our times

Oh Hime Sama! Please teach me the ways of fierce battle and indomitable will

I think you mean Love Live did. In any case it's one season was so much more enjoyable than either bland season of SAO.

If anything the show just proved that people cannot handle any male lead character that breaks the mold even slightly.

I really liked this, thanks for reminding me of how it will never get s2.

It's amazing how much anime, manga and related media I've consumed yet Haruyuki was the first fat MC I can remember seeing.

I actually quite liked him and Yuuki Kaji's acting, which I guess makes me a minority here.

user, I am with you on this. I wish everyone I showed this to didn't just shrug it off because the MC is fat.

I didn't love him or anything but I will say the show certainly had a lot more personality all around than I'm used to seeing out of LN adaptations. Maybe it's cause Sunrise did it cause the same thing kind of happened with Horizon. It's a shame they won't try to do more adaptations and save them from the A-1's of the industry anymore but it just doesn't really fit with their business model of actually 100 % owning the content they animate instead of strictly leeching off of established hits and people like most studios. That's more their parent companies business model with the cash-in games and toys.

Aside from the personality of the show, the setting and the story as a whole seems more interesting compared to what little I know of SAO. I remember hearing that Kawahara himself considered AW to be the better story of the two, but I don't know if that's true or not.

2lewd
How much time has passed since the start of the series? Is she still in middle school?

I think everybody's jealous of a fat manlet who can score a perfect 10/10 hime

She ain't looking black.

>I remember hearing that Kawahara himself considered AW to be the better story of the two, but I don't know if that's true or not.
I doubt he'd come out and just say that (he has an obligation to his publisher and all), but what it seems like is that SAO (or at least the earlier volumes) are kind of his old shame that he wrote way back when he was getting started out.

One gets the impression that someday he looked back over the body of his early work and thought to himself 'Man, I can't believe I used to be this bad. It's embarrassing, I can do better than this. In fact, I will'. And then he proved it by writing Accel world

There's still Infinite Burst, right?

R...right?

It's a shame that SAO got all the attention and this got nothing after it finished.

It couldn't really be helped I suppose. SAO is a fairly straightforward 'hero beats the baddies' series, whereas Accel world is really more of a character piece for the leads, which doesn't tend to be as popular. Though I think what really prevented anyone from giving it a chance was them seeing Haruyuki and immediately writing it off as wish fulfilment haremshit, something I confess to having done initially myself.

bully-that-rammed-his-car-in-an-act-of-suicide-against-a-wall-and-then-everyone-forgot-about-him best girl.

I think she graduated at some point in one of the later novels.

NTR'd by an NPC.

KYH is synonym to perfection.

>show certainly had a lot more personality all around than I'm used to seeing out of LN adaptations
I can't help but think that a lot of that is down to the novels themselves actually being quite well written.