It's a rich person who will never have to worry about healthcare preaches down to regular people about healthcare...

>It's a rich person who will never have to worry about healthcare preaches down to regular people about healthcare episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4
youtube.com/watch?v=SvlDNeT___g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you go from "girls in bikinis bouncing on trampolines" to progressive icon without ever apologizing for anything

He honestly believes that poor people can get turned down healthcare. It's always been illegal to refuse service. He is an idiot.

Four little letters.

jimmy pickles

dont you remember the millions of people dying in the streets from pancreatic cancer in 2006

Rape?

It's because rich lefties think poor people have no agency. They're perfectly fine with thinking that the poor were dying in the streets en masse and birthing armies of unwanted babies before the ACA passed because they have no actual experience with poor people.

>there was no health insurance before 2012 lol

I don't know why anyone listens to any celebrity talk about anything other than acting. They are monkey puppets and that is all. Anyone who listens to these people deserve gas too.

Sounds like you don't have any experience with poor people. I'm 28 and was told to get my wisdom teeth out about five years ago. Fuck me if I have 6,000 to spend on that shit. Doctor told me I can't brush them properly so they'll get infected eventually. Oh well, rent comes first.

>it's a woman hating misogynist pretends to respect women
youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4

>It's because rich lefties think poor people have no agency

You're implying they even genuinely care about poor people. All poor people are to them is a platform. Nothing more.

Kimmel is the most harmless person out there.
Attack someone else.

it seriously pissed me off. the rich kike has plenty of money to throw at his broken dick and shit but I got fucked by Obamacare. 440 a month for a 12k deductible get the fuck out of here.

rich kike can go suck his own broken dick and fuck off forever

How did he co-host turn out to be so different? Adam carolla is a polar opposite.

You probably say that about Muslims too.

This kike makes some good points youtube.com/watch?v=SvlDNeT___g

Says the place he went Children's hospital of LA give free health care no matter who. Wether you're rich or poor says he used the same doctor as Kimmel for his daughters open heart surgery.

>kike
He's an Italian-German Catholic mix.

Yeah there is nothing wrong with Jimmy "Send me videos of kids crying" Kimmel

dated a kike for 7 years is enough to make you a kike

He got screwed on medical bills on his son's delivery.

So, blame the hospital, not Trump.

didn't you know... being progressive isn't about a political opinion. it's about that extroverted cocksucking shit-eating grin on your face, whoring out yourself for everyone and anyone in the name of le good vibes xDDD girls in bikinis bouncing on trampolines is perfectly adjustable to this kind of mentality.

phej. we need extrovert extermination camps.