Erased Gaiden

Focus on High Schooler Kayo

She doesn't seem nearly as cute

Gonna be painful to see the trap slowly but surely getting into those pants.

thats because the manga art is godawful

she only looks cute in the anime

Who wants this? Who I ask?

I'd rather have cancer girl.

It probably contains a bunch of side stories.

Fuck. Stop opening my wounds.

What if this is alternative timeline and Kayo wait for Satoru doing exercises together with his mom when he's in coma?

Is this NTR manga?

>more cucking
No thank you.

>yfw incoming animation adaption

The wounds they will not heal.

more like focus on the cuckening

doujins of kayo fucking comatose satoru when?

>first kiss
>first sex
>getting pregnant
>all that with cute shota who turned into ugly fatass

Give me blue pill already, I'm off this ride

Please no more, now we get a real-time version of the NTR. Chapter by chapter we see her fall for the trap until finally in the last chapter they just end up having sex on top of Satoru's comatose body I can already see it happening.

>Satoru is embarrassed and blushing
>mom telling him she seen him naked hundred of times already

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

What if Kayo and the trap have sex inside the hospital room where Satoru is in his comatose state?

How long till scans?

Well, that was fast. Thank you user.
I think that classmate never appeared before.
Also, Kenya is best boy again. And Yashiro creepy.

Author

What does it say? 1 hour something.

Well at least she's crying for Satoru now. We all know where this is gonna end up though.

"The first lesson is self-study".

STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE KEK END FUCK YOU.

Oh well, thank you.

This just makes what she does at the end infinitely worse.

Why would they do this?

So we get to see Chaddus Trappus fuck the shit out of the slut's vagoo? I'm actually feeling bad for Kayofags now.

How long are these chapters?

Author just keeps shitting on Kayofags, what a madman.

Whoa, what the fuck? Is this actually a thing? Getting adapted was the worst thing that ever happened with the manga.

Do not want.
Glad I've always been an Airifag since day one.

This shit game me cancer.

Can anybody give a summary of the first chapter? Has anybody seen it?

Fuck this shit

True

Stop gaming.

"shit satori or whatever was his name is now raddish, kenya is a qt but trap has potential to be a doctor so i gotta think into the future"

They actually had sex on his bed, on top of his body

Author is taking NTR to another level.

I hope their first kiss was right in front of Satoru's comatose body.

>Kayo

Why focus in this generic princess with cardboard personality?

>all this fags callin NTR everywhere
JUST stop. It was fucking friendship, not love. Pizza girl was endgame.

Is Kayo the first embodiment of unfaithful anime girls or there were other iconic characters like her?
I'm not new, I just didn't think about it before.

Was the author self-inserting as the trap?

It's SYMBOLIC. The two lost lives brought together to birth a new one. It's amazing.
I can't believe Sup Forums would look over this just to be upset that their self-insert didn't get the girl.

Trap could have ended up with the other dead chick if the author wanted it to be symbolic.

But Kayo becoming a good mother and giving her child a happy life was meaningful because her own mother caused her so much misery.

She could have been a care giver at an orphanage or a foster parent then. Or you know the author could have woke the MC up before the cuckening happened

But that dilutes the point, her mother wasn't her foster parent, it was her real mother. She is fixing her mother's mistakes through her own life.

It's no use arguing, this author just gets off on NTR

She could have taken care of kids who experienced the same thing as her. Whats more poetic than that.

And Sensei was about to kill her too. Maybe he was just trying to prevent it from the very beginning.

It's Satoru's modus operandi: get close with a girl, save a girl from sensei, get cucked

It's not the same thing as being a real mother. Why did people even want them to end up together? Because it's expected that the main character has to fuck the girl in the end? They had no real chemistry and Satoru was dishonest about his intentions from the beginning. Not to mention he had the brain of a 29-year-old when they became friends.

>milking the dead cow
So the author is going to squeeze till the very last single drop of his work? This is literally Naruto tier writing right now.

Wordless coatbro.

Nice, more material for cucks like me.

Lolicons. Airi was set up as first girl, so anyone who took the 11-year-old kid romance seriously I'd put in that category.

They should be more upset that she grew up, who cares if she didn't get with some guy.

Animefags. The discussions were okay when we had just the manga.

>implying
Those who read the manga just flipped their shit few months before. It's not like there was many of them, anyway.

Yeah but it didn't destroy all of the threads afterwards. Well I guess we'll be able to discuss the new chapters again too - most of the anime meme fags have lost interest in the show by now.

I prefer the manga art.

I don't how hard it is to understand that Kayo had better development with the MC, more appearances, and overall was more interesting, she would of been the same age as him in the future as opposed to Airi who the MC never saw as a love interest because of the age difference.

Satoru was clearly the author's self insert. Famous mangaka that makes decent money and has everything going his way gets a young highschool girl.

>Not muh daddy issues pizza girl with the chocolate bar story
I wonder why, Airifag.